The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned 5.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-09, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned 5.8"
So, you ask, what happened to 5.7? I was drunk, as always
I inadvertently erased it to make my bootleg recording of the new Star Trek movie. Yep, that's it.

So Andrea, your fingernails are sore? Want to "Revolt and go home?" Better check your B12 levels.**
How do you think I killed off Bobert?

Ben, how's prison going? Seeing rainbows again, you whacko blabberface? I had to give you the bounce or lose my hearing permanently. No worries though, plenty of openings for auctioneers at hog farms.

Stay in that biplane, Danny. You're going places.

Paula? Paula? Who?

*$509.93 at Amazon.
**Visiting the Privy Pit soon .

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 Belle Book 04-24-09 1
   RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 foonermints 04-24-09 3
 RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 grit 04-24-09 2
   RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 Seana 04-24-09 4
       RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 Belle Book 04-25-09 5
       Oh BENJAMIN! If I didn't already h... FOXmePUHLEEZ 05-07-09 6
       RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 FOXmePUHLEEZ 05-13-09 7
           RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 grit 05-13-09 8
               RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8 FOXmePUHLEEZ 05-14-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-24-09, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
I guess people couldn't bash Robert for coming to Hell's Kitchen's version of Loser's Lodge when he had a serious medical problem.

I see Ben just arrived. I think he's a little mad that Andrea outlasted him, but she was better in the last dinner service than he was, and that's all that counts.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
To tell the truth, I had to poison Bobert with B-12. It wasn't that I was afraid of him winning (HAH!), I was really afraid of Mitosis.
That's right! The production crew warned me that Bobert was about to reach critical mass and split into TWO Boberts. Given the normal span of uranium fission, there would be dozens, hundreds, and then THOUSANDS of itsy-bitsy Boberts running around Hell's Kitchen in seconds!
What the Hell would you want ME to do? Hold Bobert competitions, one against the other, until I had a chef running the Booger Borgata who was the size of Atom Ant? AND what about my cookware?! Hand out billions of free ones to pint-sized Boberts, bankrupting Royal Doulton? Jebuz!
So, I barely escaped in time to save Hell's Kitchen, all the quality cookware in the world (made by ME), and probably The Universe itself.**

*$509.93 at Amazon.
**that's ME, too

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-24-09, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
Ha, I should just go and copy and paste all my previous comments about Ben. Ben's screwed up on EVERY service and it's ABOUT TIME this freakin' idiot went home. At least Andrea pulls it out of her ass every once in a while and comes up with a good service. But she's going next week and it will be just me and Paula in the kitchen (and maybe the bedroom, too, because chicks dig me). But I'm gonna win because I am a culinary genius baby.

If you can kill it, I can grill it.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-09, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
Mind your manners, buddy. You know you're going to pick me for your team in the Grand Finale Showdown. Given the choice, who do you want: me or Andrea? Or, put another way: Me, who won the first individual challenge? Me, whose knowledge of words that have to do with fine dining, (if not their definitions) is unparalleled? Me, who worked so hard at building a team? Me, who Chef complimented even as he eliminated me? Or Andrea, who screws up all the time. Andrea, whose fight with Carol distracted the Red Team and fractured them.

Honestly, this is a slam dunk for me. I'm so awesome. That's why Chef was so hard on me, you know. He saw all my brilliant potential and wanted to draw it out of me.

I so totally rock.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-25-09, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
If you're so awesome, then why did Chef Ramsay fire you, Ben?

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-09, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Oh BENJAMIN! If I didn't already have a significant"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-09 AT 03:00 PM (EST)

>>
>>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>>

other, you WOULD be mine! You were my chef in shining armor when we worked together. Would that I could have helped you that fateful evening. But, we will shine together in the finale. We will show them our true culinary worth. I didn't know you were such a poet. Remember? The proposal scene ... you said, "it's like being a convict and looking out upon a rainbow..." Please, dear, FORGET how Andrea said she had "assertive" panties. Forget that comment. Look into my eyes and we will cook our way into culinary paradise...together! Onwards to the finale!

05-13-09, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
>>>:>>>
>>>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>>>
Oh, yes! I forgot one thing! Let us say our magic incantation together for the big finale. We won't need luck, but this will bring it to us anyway.

Ready, Ben? On three! 1 ... 2 ... 3 ...!

P-O-M-M-E-S F-O-N-D-A-N-T-E-S ..... POMMES FONDANTES ...

Pommes Fondantes ... pommes fondantes ...

Don't forget to click your heels three (3) times.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-13-09, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
Oh, Lazey, I need a pound of ham, a 1/2 pound of Genoa salami, and a pound of rare roast beef sliced thin. Wait. What's that? You don't know meats? Then why are you working at a deli, you loser?

If you can kill it, I can grill it.

05-14-09, 02:35 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be The Living Damned 5.8"
>>>
>>>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>>>I will show you all tonight at the finale. Ben and I will stare across from opposite teams and cook you all into OBLIVION! You'll see!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •