The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Final Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-17-09, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Final Four"
Last time on HK:

Gordon tells all the misfits that they svck and he's shutting down Hell's Kitchen.

*huge gasp* from the contestants and uninitiated viewers

Psyche! He's shutting down so that Robert, Andrea, Paula, Danny & Ben can fly to Atlantic City and check out the Borgata.

C'mon, those of us in the 9th circle of Hell knew that HK was not going to be shut down. Personally, I can't believe any hyped-up twist they throw at us. I usually sit tight and wait for them to reveal the "shocking moment" that isn't so shocking.

I felt bad for Robert but I was not surprised. He was a heart attack waiting to happen. I'd like to see how he turns his life around after this medical scare.

The only thing that shocked me last night was I thought for sure Gordon was going to recind the safety for Andrea and toss her out. She was horrible.

If you can kill it, I can grill it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Final Four jbug 04-17-09 1
 RE: The Final Four Loree 04-17-09 2
   RE: The Final Four geekboy 04-17-09 3
       RE: The Final Four grit 04-17-09 5
           RE: The Final Four Belle Book 04-17-09 6
 RE: The Final Four Seana 04-17-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-09, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Final Four"
I knew when Gordan gave the immunity win to Andrea that he was making a mistake. But he had it all planned out.
After Robert left on medical reasons, he knew he's not be burning anyone after that service. If he had given immunity to any other, he'd almost had to have thrown Andrea out. As it was, he got to keep 4 to fight another night in HK.
Shouldn't next week be when each gets a turn at "running" the kitchen? calling out the orders?

I had to laugh at Ben; as soon as he was saved, he went right back to running off his mouth about how great he is! Man he's almost as full of himself as coach is!

So, do you think next time Chef has to ask something of Ben, he'll tell him to reply in 20 words or less?

I'm looking for Robert on TBL in the future.
Didn't Chef let someone keep their chef jacket before when they had to leave for medical? I thought maybe he'd let Robert keep his. It would be nice if Chef followed up on Robert to see if he was getting the help he needed to lose weight.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-09, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Final Four"
Yes, I believe Chef deliberately gave Andrea immunity so he could use it for drama. Robert was already gone and he didn't want to send anyone else home yet. He knew she would fall apart and be the worst during dinner service.

Ben looks so much older than his age. He probably ages while he stands around explaining things for hours on end.

Paula and Danny have been the obvious final 2 for quite awhile. Andrea and Ben don't have a chance no matter how often Ben tries to include himself with the talented elite.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-17-09, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Final Four"
Its obvious that Paula and Danny are the final two. The question i have is this.

What has been puzzling me so far is the edits of these two people. Danny has been editted to be an egomaniac. "I know i'm better than all of you." "Why don't i ever win a competition when i'm so damn good?"

Paula, on teh other hand, has had VERY LITTLE screentime compared to everyone else. The only edit i can remember is "Don't get me angry, you won't like me when i'm angry." toward Giovanni. Also, Paula has received hte most compliments from Ramsey if my memory serves me.

Paula and Ramsey have had more interaction, but could this be a dliberate edit for a surprise Danny win?

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-17-09, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-09 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

Danny's edit has been interesting. He's been almost invisible. That's why I suspected early on he might win (or at least make final 2). You almost never see him during the dinner service - good or bad. In fact the only time you saw him during dinner service last night was when Andrea needed help with the fish.

And I'm surprised he made that comment, "Why don't I win when I'm so good?". Danny's dishes have won 3 challenges for the Blue team. He's been consistently good.

I've seen some clips on the Internet of both Paula and Danny making appearances since they were on HK. Danny cut off that long hair. Paula seems happier than Danny. Could it be Paula wins this?

If you can kill it, I can grill it.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-17-09, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Final Four"
I'm sad that Robert left, but I'm not too surprised. He was obviously so overweight that he more or less had to go!

It's obvious that Danny and Paula will make the Final 2. Although I don't hate Danny, I think Paula's just a little better and I'd like to see her win.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Final Four"
I've been expecting Ben to go since he won last week's challenge. I think that's the kiss of death, though I can't prove it at the moment.

They also still have to do the challenge where they serve a group - pregnant moms, high school students, construction workers.

foonersig

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •