The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK5 Htae List, Ep. 9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-09, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK5 Htae List, Ep. 9"
So much htae, so little time. Only five of the Living Damned remain...

With Carol's departure last week, I imagine we'll be seeing a whole lot more of Danny vs Ben.

So, on to my list. Please feel free to make your own and/or discuss each other's lists. Just be polite to other posters.

1. Robert - The 'street' persona has gotten old. It's an affectation. You can tell, because he only talks like that sometimes. What happened to the Robert I liked because he had a sense of decency? Where did that guy go?

2. Andrea - She rubs me the wrong way. And I don't think she can cook all that well. Certainly forgetting what the order was twice made her look bad.

3. Danny - Bitter and snide, but he can cook. Definitely will be in the Final Two. But then, I thought that about Gio.

4. Ben - I think I only like him at all because I'm playing him in the game. Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

5. Paula - It seems she can actually cook. And as Chef mentioned, she does appear consistent. She has thus far not been too involved in the drama. But she seems pretty whiny in confessional.

Burned Jacket: Giovanni - I kind of liked him, but he peaked a couple eps ago.

foonersig

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK5 Htae List, Ep. 9 Belle Book 04-11-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-11-09, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK5 Htae List, Ep. 9"
Here's my Hate List for this episode:

1. Ben -- don't let your anger at Danny for calling you the weakest on your team blind you when you win a challenge! Also, shut up for once, please!

2. Robert -- don't take the role of the villain by saying you're not here to make friends!

3. Andrea -- wow, you really need to get better and fast!

4. Danny -- a little annoying but he can cook.

5. Paula -- I like her the most of this group. Of course, if Ji was here, she'd be last on this list! But alas, she's not. Darn!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •