Anybody up for ranking our wannabe chefs? Tell me who you lvoe and who you lvoe not. Just like on the Amazing Race (Is there one for Survivor? I have no idea.), this isn't intended as a discussion thread, so if anyone replies, please reply to this original post.
01. Robert: He seems like a decent, honest guy. He got screwed last week when he had to take the ferry. Even still, I like his attitude.
02. Andrea: Something about her and LA's attitude hit the right note with me tonight. Maybe I'm just feeling in-your-face or something.
03. LA: Again, liking the attitude. Also, she's got a bit of a sense of humour.
04. Ben: OK, he certainly needs to lose the expressive eyebrows thing. He's no Phil. But he made me laugh a couple times in confessional.
05. Coi: Her attitude is less controlled than LA and Andrea's. I don't hate her, but I'm not feeling a lot of lvoe just yet.
06. Giovanni: You'd think he'd be able to cook a steak. And he *is* a bit of a hothead.
07. Paula: Not much from her this week.
08. J: Meh.
09. Colleen: She's not a really good cook. And what show did she think she was signing up for? Gordon Ramsay is known for being foul-mouthed and nasty. Her affronted reactions are out of place.
10. Seth: It's no coincidence that he's been up for elimination twice in the first 3 episodes. This boy has no idea what he's doing. And he was willing to deliberately sabotage the Red team or throw Giovanni under the bus. No class.
11. Lacey: Oh, cry me a river you lazy little whiner. And it's not just the words that come out of her mouth that are whiny, it's the expression on her face and the tone of her voice. Agree with LA: too bad Red didn't lose so they could hack away at the dead weight.
Week 1: Wil - chosen over Seth
Week 2: Ji - Sprained ankle
Week 3: Charlie - chosen over Seth. Hmmmm...
Snowiness by tribe