The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-09, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all the exhaustive discussion/details of tonight's episode on this thread until midnight EDT, by which time Gordon's echoes will have bounced back to the West Coast. And make it extra-exhaustive, because I'm going to miss the initial airplay of this one. I have to go meet my drug dealer and do the deeds that let me support my crack habit on the cheap. (Don't worry about the kids. I may have forgotten to pay the heating bill this month, but they still have the rats to keep them warm.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... mysticwolf 02-05-09 1
   He FINALLY took the guys somewhere.... FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-06-09 28
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... YankeeDixieDoodle 02-06-09 34
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 2
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Silvergirl1 02-06-09 21
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-06-09 26
       RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Silvergirl1 02-06-09 31
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... mysticwolf 02-05-09 3
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 4
       RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... mysticwolf 02-05-09 11
           RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Ahtumbreez 02-06-09 22
       RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-06-09 25
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 5
       RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Loree 02-06-09 23
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 6
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... mysticwolf 02-05-09 7
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Snidget 02-05-09 8
       RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 10
       RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Loree 02-06-09 24
           RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... maroonclowns mom 02-06-09 30
           Have re-watched it a million times.... FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-25-09 39
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 9
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 12
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... mysticwolf 02-05-09 13
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 14
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... mysticwolf 02-05-09 15
 Frick Frack Snidget 02-05-09 16
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... mysticwolf 02-05-09 17
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... vince3 02-05-09 18
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... jbug 02-05-09 19
       RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... kbrockm 02-05-09 20
           RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... FOXmePUHLEEZ 02-06-09 27
               RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... brvnkrz 02-16-09 38
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Cyndimaus 02-06-09 29
 RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... Belle Book 02-06-09 32
   RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spo... YankeeDixieDoodle 02-06-09 33
 Just watched it moonbaby 02-06-09 35
   RE: Just watched it kidflash212 02-09-09 36
   RE: Just watched it Cyndimaus 02-13-09 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-09, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The garbage punishment. Get into there and find your scallops. Lesson on shucking them (some "chefs" never realized they "came" in shells). Challenge? Big surprise...shucking them in 15 minutes.

Women are (mostly) doing very well. They get 35 done well, with Lacey bringing up the rear. (Another big surprise? Um, no.)

Men don't start out well but it gets better (and they shuck more overall). 35-35 with Jay to go. He only shucked 6 and, by commercial time 5 of them have been rejected.

Oh my! What a cliffhanger. Will Jay's last scallop be accepted? Will it end in a tie, or will the men win? Stay tuned...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-06-09, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "He FINALLY took the guys somewhere. Only once have"
I seen him take guys anywhere. He ALWAYS tips it in favor of the girls. I thought the scallop thing was staged, but I'm glad he took the guys out. Wish we had more footage of their outing. Maybe Gordon is becoming more "equal opportunity."

If he keeps this up, I'll try out myself. Perhaps he'll become more open-minded toward those approaching senior citizenship (NOT BLOODY LIKELY!!-chuckle). I'd at least like to get as far as the first two episodes. What heaven!

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-09, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I knew Scallops were shell-fish. Didn't know their shells were that big, though. And, had all that muscle. Makes me appreciate whoever shucks the scallops I buy from the grocery store!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-09, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I loved this! I'm admitting it - I had never seen scallops in their 'original' state. Very interesting!

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-09, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

And now that I've seen them, I'm not sure I will want to eat them ever again, but this was educational.

02-06-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
At least your're not a CHEF who has never seen scallops as they come out of the water. I couldn't believe Lacey. Hopefully, destiny will not let her go any further. The farther she goes, the more thunderous the volcano that will eventually come from Gordon with regard to her.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-09, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

Lacey's job title is Corporate Buffet Cook, which might mean she just heats up meatballs or some such. I don't think the girl has much experience with anything complicated.

She and Colleen have both gotten a lot of face time, so I wonder who will go first.

02-05-09, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jay's last scallop passes muster. The men win.

A visit to Catalina.

Tomorrow HK will feature for the first time evah a raw bar--scallops, oysters, etc. The women must prepare it.

Lacey is scolded and told to step up and collapses, crying, in her bed. She wants to go home. Wah! The others (some of them) try to convince her that she's needed.

Bad news for Robert. The helicopter refuses to carry anyone over 300 pounds--he weighs somewhere around 400. He's all set to cry discrimination when Gordon tells him that he'll be coming via ferry.

Lacey stays in bed, sleeping, while the rest of the team preps for the raw bar.

Seth knows all there is to know about Chef--including his kid's names and what kind of car he drives. He's coming across as a stalker.

Lacey finally decides to get up and apologizes for being "late".

Robert finally gets to Catalina and it's time to go back again. He's missed the whole day.

02-05-09, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That was a raw (no pun intended) deal for Robert.
To have to ride the ferry to the island while the others took a helicopter.
The ride takes so long the others have already enjoyed the good stuff - Robert gets there and it's time to get back on the ferry to go back. He's supposed to be happy that the others are riding back with him? yea right!

Gordon should have canceled those plans and come up with something else when the heli wouldn't take Robert.
Surely they told who ever planned that about the weight limit ahead of time.

02-05-09, 09:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yes. But, if you read any of his books you'll see that he also believes that chefs need to be fit and active to both 1) have the energy to properly run a kitchen, and 2) be role models for eating well and healthily. He had a weight problem himself at one point and clamped down on it. For him I think it's all part of the discipline necessary, and the reality is that there will be certain things that someone that heavy won't be able to do. And, right or wrong, Ramsay thinks that's one thing that is in control of the person involved. (And, I'm not arguing that he's correct.)

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-09, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Then he shouldn't choose a contestant that overweight. And upon choosing such contestant's then he should make sure the rewards are accessible to all that win.

I agree with Ramsey, I just don't like the way he handled it. He should have told him how the day would go down and given him the choice of a ferry ride or a free day.

02-06-09, 09:54 AM (EST)
25. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think Gordon is trying to jolt him into taking CHARGe of his health the way Gordon would want him to take charge of any kitchen he ended up running.

02-05-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
There is no way GOrdon can let Lacey get away with that, can he?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The voiceover said Lacey stayed in bed crying and sleeping for 6 hours while the others worked. Why was this not mentioned when she was put up for nomination?

02-05-09, 09:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ji slipped and has an injured ankle.

02-05-09, 09:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Missed how Ji screwed up her ankle, but she may not be able to work. She volunteers to go through service instead of being in the kitchen. Chef chooses Robert to serve for the men. Robert's afraid he won't be able to pass between the tables.

The raw bar is meant to keep customers happy while granting time for the kitchen to get appetizers out.

Robert is sweating, Carol can't cook risotto, Andrea figures she'll have to take over whatever station she's on.

Charlie can't cook risotto, either--but Ben(?) is teaching how.

Lacey has to take over cooking scallops. The cooking teacher screws them up.

Charlie forgets to put any lobster in the spaghetti lobster dish.

Colleen can't cook John Dory any better than she can cook scallops. It's burned and black. She assures him that she has a business teaching cooking--just like he does. Chef challenges her cooking school and calls her a thief. He throws her out of the kitchen.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-09, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Looked like a pretty simple slip, she grabbed onto something, but not enough. The girls didn't seem to be clear, but did say something about maybe some water or oil on the floor. Don't know how slick the floor is by itself, I mean it has to be easy to clean.

02-05-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Looked like LA was actually mopping the floor and then Ji slipped back behind her.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-09, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I thought it was suspicious that Lacey was the only one in the corner of the kitchen where Ji slipped. It looked like oil on the floor. Hmmm?

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-06-09, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

I thought Lacey looked goulish also. Hope she didn`t purposely plan to hurt the best contestant there.

02-25-09, 04:05 PM (EST)
39. "Have re-watched it a million times. Lacey was on Ji's right"
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-09 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

side at what looked like the sink and there seemed to be a cruet in the background ... BUT LA was on Ji's left mopping. She said, "I don't know if there was some oil or water ... then, she said in another synopsis ... she MAY have to go home ... etc.

Makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

02-05-09, 09:41 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-09 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

I think Ji is in the kitchen; another is out doing the raw bar service.

Yep, Paula was out doing raw bar service.

Gordon really has it in for Colleen doesn't he? She should never have revealed to anyone (at least not this early) that she runs a cooking school.
So Gordon is going to have a reason to get rid of someone other than Lacey in Red goes down?

02-05-09, 09:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They're about to finish a service and this is only their 2nd night in the kitchen?
Never happened before!

02-05-09, 09:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Tie for who finishes their tables first. Ben says they are hungrier, but pre-commercial break shows the women calling it done. Not accepted, but done.

If the women lose I do think Lacey could slide again. He can't be very happy about Colleen. But, he's surprised us before.

BTW, even though he's large and sweating (J-P called him on it, but at least he's not dripping into the food), the customers seem to like Robert.

02-05-09, 09:50 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
no desserts tonite?

02-05-09, 09:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Men finish first. Ji needs ice for her ankle.

Ramsay is happy with Ji. He calls out Colleen. She says she does know how to cook fish but he frazzled her.

The women tell Lacey that she did well on the fish station but that she can't run a kitchen. "IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!" They point out that she slept most of the day.

Nominee's are Colleen and Lacey. Lacey has no confidence in herself and Colleen gives you a headache.

Lacey says she finally woke up. Colleen says she's 100% better than Lacey (she was asked) and she apologizes for not giving her best but wants to prove that she can do it--'cause she knows she can.

Decision pending.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-09, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Frick Frack"
Ji pulls out from the injury. She really looked to be in a lot of pain.

Glad the guys gave her applause on the way out.

She gets to keep the jacket as a symbol of her courage.

02-05-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
As he's about to send one home Ji volunteers to leave due to her ankle. Others say she's still better than either Colleen or Lacey.

Chef orders both Colleen and Lacey back into line.

Ramsay tells Ji that she's phenomenal but that it's not fair to have to go on in that amount of pain. He tells her to keep her jacket--she earned it. Ramsay is very, very, proud of her and tells the others that she is the epitomy of courage. He knows the kind of pain she was in. They have a lot to live up to.

No jacket rending tonight.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-09, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hopefully Gordon will let her come back another season...... Maybe the same season that a couple of the others that he's had to regretfully send home will get a second chance......

02-05-09, 10:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was hoping he was going to delay the elimination till the next day. Give it a day to see if Ji's ankle got better; if not, she'd go. If it was better, he could choose.
What a terrible way to have to leave.

kbrockm 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-09, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kbrockm Click to send private message to kbrockm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I really wanted to see Lacey go, not Ji. I feel sorry for Ji. "Lazy" is just a crybaby and a shirker of work.

--The Reality TV Fan

02-06-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
27. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
She's too beautiful for the world. Too sexy for the kitchen.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-09, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
*snort* We are still making fun of her comment. I'm sorry but thinking she was just another pretty girl in the kitchen was about the last thing I was thinking about her. LOL

Tribe made me gay

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-06-09, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
My thoughts:

I thought Robert was cheated with the prize. They had to have known how long the ferry ride would take. Did they really need to have everything finished by the time he arrived? Couldn't they have "saved" something fun for him? That was poor planning and was actually rather cruel. As someone else pointed out, they knew about Robert's weight ahead of time and could have adjusted accordingly. (and even though they didn't know which team would win they knew there was the possability that it would be the men)

Lacey. I am undecided. At first look I feel she should go. But I also feel that if she pulls it together she could do well. Hopefully she will use this opportunity to do her very best and show everyone she deserves to be there. It seems that maybe she just needs more confidence.

Colleen. Is she really that bad in the kitchen or just nervous? It's hard to say. She did well with the scallop challenge. I can see how it would be hard to do well with Chef yelling and such, but she seemed to make too many mistakes for it to just be nerves. There have been others who have had a rocky start and have done better as the weeks go on. Guess time will tell.

Bummer about Ji. She had real potential. She reminded me of Heather in the way they both pushed through injuries to do well. Too bad she had to leave. I was hoping she'd be able to nurse it along but she really did seem to be in agony. Maybe if she hadn't stood on it for service she could have stayed. I hope she'll get another chance some day.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-06-09, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
When Ji decided she just couldn't continue on and Ramsay agreed with her decision, my first thought was "NOOOOO!!!!" I've got a soft spot for Asian Americans and I really wanted her to do well. It just upset me that she went out not because she did badly but because she injured her ankle. Also, why couldn't the injury have happened to Colleen or Lacey? Why did it have to happen to Ji, who had a real chance to win?

At least Ramsay allowed her to keep her jacket and both the guys and the girls gave her a standing ovation as she was wheeled out. But sometimes life just isn't fair!

Belle Book

YankeeDixieDoodle 442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-06-09, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail YankeeDixieDoodle Click to send private message to YankeeDixieDoodle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: HK #5 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
At least Ji spared me the horror of seeing fat, lazy, lung cancer-courting whine-baby Lacey spared should Ramsey send Colleen home. Sure, Colleen burned some salmon, but that doesn't mean she's an all-around lousy cook. But, so what if Lacey cooked better salmon. After spending at least six hours, while the rest of her team were preparing the raw bar, in bed, whining and blowing her nose, she should have the energy to cook something right. Colleen wasn't "resting" for six hours. Constantly blowing her nose. Did Lacey even wash her hands before she started handling the food? EEEEW! Makes me want to stay away from all those "fine" restaurants.

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-09, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Just watched it"
on the computer. Cannot miss The Office or 30 Rock.

Ramsay is hellbent on making Colleen's life miserable. She better pull something out of her hat and fix this or she's not going to have a business anymore. Law suit alert-when she gets the boot she'll be consulting an attorney to sue GR for her loss of livelihood.

It was beyond belief that Lazey napped while her team was working their asses off in the kitchen. Contemptible. Go home, crybaby. She may have helped cooking the fish but I still think she's out of her element.

Felt bad for Robert with his ferry ride. Woo. I've read a bit about Ramsay's obvious distaste for overweight chefs: he thinks they are too slow in the kitchen and he also believes that as a chef you should be a reflection of healthy eating. Oh and apparently he had a weight problem about 10 years ago. It doesn't excuse the attitude but it explains it a little.

Shame about Ji-I thought she might have won. Sabotage? Interesting idea. Let's see if any more "accidents" crop up.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-09-09, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Just watched it"
I think I would have rather seen Gordon still throw out Lacey or Colleen and bring Wil back to the womens team.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-09, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Just watched it"
I wonder if Ramsay is hoping to see more from Colleen and that's why he's on her case so bad. Maybe he sees some potential in her. Wonder if she'll stay around long enough for us to find out.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •