The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rachel from season two dies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-19-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rachel from season two dies"
Just read it this morning. How sad.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/hells_kitchen_2/2007_May_18_heather_dies

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rachel from season two dies foonermints 05-20-07 1
 RE: Rachel from season two dies tamarama 05-23-07 2
   RE: Rachel from season two dies mistyrose52 06-03-07 3
 RE: Rachel from season two dies Snidget 06-03-07 4
   RE: Rachel from season two dies foonermints 06-04-07 5
   RE: Rachel from season two dies Magnolia_Rocker 06-04-07 6
       RE: Rachel from season two dies mistyrose52 06-04-07 7
           Oh, it DOES say investigation to fo... mistyrose52 06-04-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rachel from season two dies"
Too sad. I liked her.

RIP, sweetie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-23-07, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rachel from season two dies"
Very sad -- she was one of my favorites.

I hope it doesn't turn out to be something shady.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-03-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rachel from season two dies"
Wasn't she the one who had worked in the prisons? How horrible! I had a feeling she was gay, but you know, you just leave it at that, because, who really cares.

I hope the family can get some closure, if they haven't already. Maybe she had an indisclosed disease. She sure was a fighter, we can give that much to her. And she put 110% into this game-running her butt off to get that ice, and slipping and losing most of it! She'll be remembered for a very long time.

God be with her loved ones.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rachel from season two dies"
Went looking to see if there was any new news. Found this

link

I linked from google news but I don't know if it will open for everyone they listed that it was subscription so sometimes it won't.

A memorial service will be held today {May 26} for Oak Cliff chef Rachel Brown, who gained fame last summer as a contestant on the Fox reality series Hell's Kitchen. Ms. Brown, 41, was found dead in her family's Bedford home May 9.

Ms. Brown's body was discovered in her bed, according to the Tarrant County medical examiner's office. The cause of death was a gunshot wound, but the circumstances are still under investigation, a spokesman said.

Yikes!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rachel from season two dies"
Yikes indeed!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-04-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rachel from season two dies"

Tribey made me rock!

06-04-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rachel from season two dies"

>

Wow, sounds like self-inflicted?? At least, if it wasn't, I would think they'd continue with 'investigation to follow' or something like that!

Let's just hope and pray she didn't feel she was a failure, especially due to Ramsey, or anything that could have happened on the show. How horrible. If only...

06-04-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
8. "Oh, it DOES say investigation to follow"

>
Duh-when all else fails, read the link!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •