The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
K. Grease really did me in last night! I was already disappointed in his exit last week, but last night?? Come on already!!

Demanding money from Virginia, eating the food in the kitchen, deliberately jepordizing the win-what is his problem?? Talk about a SORE LOSER!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, I hope he ends up flipping burgers due to his crappy attitude!

Sorry, Keith, once your potential employers see you on camera, they are NOT going to exactly feel you have the potential to go places. I just feel like you blew it big time, big boy!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... ginger 08-15-06 1
   RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... PagongRatEater 08-15-06 3
   RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... seahorse 09-01-06 17
 RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... Savahnna 08-15-06 2
   RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... slickeronstate 08-16-06 9
 RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... Fishercat 08-15-06 4
   RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... CantStandToLook 08-15-06 5
       RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... Fishercat 08-15-06 6
   RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... Labyrinth 08-15-06 7
       RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... mysticwolf 08-15-06 8
           RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... mistyrose52 08-16-06 10
 RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-16-06 11
   RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... Fishercat 08-16-06 12
       RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... Magnolia_Rocker 08-16-06 13
       RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... BOYmeetsREALITY 08-17-06 15
       RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-18-06 16
 RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxi... brvnkrz 08-17-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
In a word? No. And the other completely CLASSLESS act was Tom. I hope they are very happy about they way they blew their projected culinary careers; who in the world would hire either of these blowhards now?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
What do you mean Tom is a blowhard? What self respecting guy would ever take orders from a woman?

Seriously though, what a joke! At least K-grease knew that he brought something to the table and had some leverage. An unemployed, on-my-fourth-career, incompetent, schvitzer should have BENT OVER BACKWARDS to use his last chance to show he might could cut it in the kitchen at Denny's.

But, the four of us had a great time.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-06, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
I agree, no one in their right minds would hire them after they acted so classless.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
I just noted this in another thread.

You are right. I was truly appalled that he demanded money. Kind of dissappointed in Virginia for giving in too. I personally thought she should have gone to "Chef" with this info and told him that she would perform without the bribe.

It doesn't matter what he does......flip burgers or flame prime rib....he'll always be a loser and obvioulsy very unhappy

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-16-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
Virginia deserved what she was given. She was so pompous about selecting the losers - and admitting this to their faces - serves her right. She's a slut and simply wanted into Ramsey's pants. Good luck!

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-15-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
Well, time to take the unpopular position.

OK, if I am Keith, I am justifiably pissed about how the results, no less than two days ago, turned out. A chef who, I feel, was far worse than me in the most important challenge every. single. week. was kept over me. I was at worst the second best performer in the kitchen at any given time (Heather being #1). However, the salad chef who couldn't handle a vegetable section and always slowed up the process is kept over me, who not only had an extremely popular and well cooked item placed on the menu, but who has done his damn job every single week. Ramsay cut me because he felt I wasn't forceful enough as a leader, because I wasn't a piece of play-doh in his paws (even though I caught his quality control mistake which required me to taste the food when Virginia not only had advance warning, but got a whole different fish).

Then, I am forced to come back (FC note: I assume). And I am placed on a team with GIACOMO (a person's name who has been synonymous with suck) and TOM (so many problems so little time) because Virginia wants the boost from working with shitty chefs. And yes, she said this out loud.

So, not only do I have to work for a person I don't respect and who I feel screwed me out of a spot for a multi-million dollar restaurant because Ramsay has a hard-on for her, but I have to work with two nincompoops (meaning I do all the work). In addition, I've seen how Virginia works and how she'll be no help on the line, meaning I get to be the head of a service group that will get a multi-million dollar restaurant...for a salad chef who can't cook #####. Over my best friend in the house.

And if Ramsay kicks me off the show for asking, what do I lose? The chance to cook for Virginia? Oh noes.

(Cut to third person)

If they've watched the whole season, they know that Keith was, at worst, the second best cook in those kitchens when there is someone to respect.

Also, there's no way he sabotaged Virginia's kitchen. He ate food near the end (and I doubt it was the snapper that Virginia did not procure enough of for a service), but that's hardly of note. And he was the only chef on her side that wasn't really yelled at for ##### up a dish...and that includes Virginia who let food sit on the hotplate for too long. Him and Garrett were the two most valuable chefs in the kitchen. Sadly for Virginia, Heather probably had #3 and #4, or at worse, #3 and #5 (Rachel and Sara respectively).

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
I wont totally agree with everything because Keith was being a bit over the top last night but he definitely was one of the best chef's in the house. Garrett was also. Garrett's problem wasn't his cooking but his attitude and that also was Keith's problem but when it came down to the finale, since they were just worker bee's the cooking would be more important.

Keith didn't have the personality to be a boss but he definitely could cook.

Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth

08-15-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
Agreed completely.

I hope no one takes what I said above to mean that I think Keith deserved his own restaurant. He had a bad personality at several junctions, and he doesn't command the respect YET to warrant it (but I'll say, that Ramsay has the worst personality of anyone over the course of the two seasons. And that includes Tom). In the future he may, but his attitude WAS poor. My personal argument was that his feels were justified and Virginia simply amplified them significantly.

His is not the personality needed to run a business...but he sure can cook.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-15-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
Agree... Agree... and AGREE!

It was Keith who took Virginia to Vegas. What did he get in return? Wasn't the oven mitt or the cow but some other crappy gift that Virginia brought him.

Oh yes, he should feel a lot of loyalty to her. NOT.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
It was arguably the worst gift out of the three. She gave him a crab-lobster cracker/crab-lobster fork set. When she knew full well that he was stuck shucking crabs while she was out shopping.

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
Sorry, for all the 'justifications', I still can buy it. Yes, Virginia was a ditz when she went out shopping and brought back those cruddy gifts! What was she thinking?? She wasn't!!

But, come on! Who with BRAINS, is going to go on national tv, wanting a high-paid position, and end up acting like a total baboon???

OK, right, we know that Ramsey does it every week. He's earned the right, I suppose. I'd love to know who he studied under, and how he felt when he was yelled out for burning the food, when he should have used a "NON-STICK PAN!!!!!" GEEZ, Ramsey, get a life!

But, my feelings are still intact: Keith blew any chance of even gaining a short spot on Martha's Kitchen. Maybe he can cook? Who cares? And Tom-you're right-too many problems, not enough paper. Yes, Virginia did deserve a good portion of what she received in choosing who she chose and telling them why she chose them. THAT was just plain stupid! BUT, that is the Virginia we all know and kind of like.

All in all, it turned out just as it should have. Heather with a great team of workers who were rooting for her (even Sara semi-behaved herself!), and she was rewarded as she should have been!

Wish I could fly up to Vegas to see how she's doing...

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
A friend of mine told me that when you have something in your life that you treasure doing more than anything and someone needs you to perform that task/talent and you ask MONEY to do that, you know you've reached lower than lowest lifeform status.

DAYum, just do the "right thing" and don't ask someone to pay you to do it.

08-16-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
So, every professional athlete is lower than the lowest lifeform, right?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-16-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
Ha! Good one Fishercat.

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-17-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
By the way.....YES!

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
It's when your service is NEEDED for the general/basic good sorta. Kind of like when Tiger Woods went to a city and gave an all-day golf clinic for kids that didn't have the means to pay. The clinic was free. But that talent is what he gets paid for on the professional circuit.

Keith was on national tv and told us all he LOVED the art of cooking. A fellow cook needed him to show up. Don't ask for money. Just do the right thing.

'Course he can't go WORK for her for free, that'd be crazy. But sometimes, you just need a HUMANly good deed.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Could Keith get any more obnoxious???"
As much as I dislike Keith, Tom is the one that irritated me the most. That first day when he sweat into the pot, he would have been gone out of my kitchen. I could not eat anywhere where I thought Tom would be cooking. *gag*

Sig by Bob-Because gay sheep jokes never grow old

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •