The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

soldiersmom 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-06, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
Well - I dont think that Sara or Virginia would be a shock at all. I'm thinking that it will be Rachel or Keith - and I'm personally leaning toward Keith. he has been set up the last 3 weeks as the chef to beat. Any thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... CantStandToLook 07-25-06 1
   RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... soldiersmom 07-25-06 4
 RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... CattyChat 07-25-06 2
   RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... soldiersmom 07-25-06 3
       RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... bystander 07-25-06 8
           RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... Cyndimaus 07-27-06 14
 RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... Labyrinth 07-25-06 5
   RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... ginger 07-25-06 6
   RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... toddE 07-25-06 7
 RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... mysticwolf 07-25-06 9
   RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... foonermints 07-25-06 10
       RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... mysticwolf 07-25-06 11
 RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... Bebo 07-26-06 12
   RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... LittleFox 07-26-06 13
 RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... Cyndimaus 07-27-06 15
   RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Evicti... Magnolia_Rocker 07-27-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
If it's Rachel it will be the most shocking suprising eviction ever because she was booted two weeks ago.

It sure looks like it will be Sarah but it wont be shocking because she goes but maybe the way he sends her packing. I think Keith is the man to beat and I hope K-Grease wins the whole thing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-25-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail soldiersmom Click to send private message to soldiersmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
oops didnt mean Rachel - sowwwyy

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-25-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
I'm guessing and HOPING it's evil Sara. When Ramsay kept talking about "teamwork" last night, all I kept thinking was they WOULD be a team if Sara wasn't there with her attitude and sabotaging mentality.

I think Sara finally mouths off BIG time to Ramsay and he finally sees what she is about (although I'm sure he already knows of what she has been doing on camera but behind his back). The shocking part will be how she provokes Ramsay and he kicks her out.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

07-25-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
I dislike Sara as much as the next person - no way she wins in the end - she just isnt getting a good edit. However, every single clip we got was to make us think its Sara so that would not be a surprising boot. I really think - that gaspppp she is safe yet again.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-25-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
Oh she'll be safe again. You can bet on it!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
Not if we can find the keys to the bus!

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
I think the previews are setting us up to believe it will be Heather. Considering she's won the "most favorite" from people who have voted, I think this is a way to get our heart strings pulled and worried.

I agree that whoever it is, it will be the MANNER in which they are sent home which is "shocking." Thinking it will be Sara or Virginia. Heather has not been on the chopping block but once - and Keith has gotten so much praise from Ramsey and has since quieted his 'tude down that I don't see him exploding.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
I agree - either Keith or Heather. Otherwise, there is absolutely no. shock.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
If it's shocking, my girl Virginia stays. after 4 times on the chopping block, she'd have to be the most likely to cut.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
I'm thinking that it will either be Sarah (please, please) and the shock involved will be how she goes and, more likely, what leads up to it. Or, it will be Heather, and the shock will be America's favorite getting the boot.

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
I'd lean more toward Heather, since Sara may demonstrate feistiness in her ability to talk back to Ramses. He seems to enjoy that. Maybe from his soccer days? He's a very confrontive individual. The only problem would be that Ramses is brutally honest. Sara's honesty? What?

Handcrafted by RollDice
*turns up beam on mojo disruptor*

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
Unfortunately, I have a sinking feeling that you may be right.

Both Heather and Keith (although I hate to admit it) could probably do well as a Ramsay chef. (Still think that, whoever it is, will accept a lesser position, just like the last winner did.)

Sarah's on the bubble with that, but she makes for good tv.

He doesn't really need a difficult choice at the end, just good tv to get him to the obvious remaining choice at the end.

Pack Alpha Status Accorded by Tribe blogging's scary

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
OK, it may just be wishful thinking on my part, but I keep going back to a conversation wayyyy early in the show when Keith said to Heather he wished they would be the final two. They even joked about HK being the appropriate initials for the last two left in Hell's Kitchen. I may be giving the editing department too much credit, but I still think they were showing us the final 2.

Could just be my hopes, though, since I've been cheering for Sara's departure for quite some time.

LittleFox 127 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LittleFox Click to send private message to LittleFox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
I'm hoping it means Sarah talks back to Ramsey and he rips her a new one! LOL

Predictions: Keith will win because Ramsey seems the most impressed with him. But Heather is the fav amongst the audience (and me!)

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
Well, I would agree with you all that Heather or Keith would be shocking as far as "who" goes but Sara perphaps in maybe "how" she goes. I am hoping it's Sara. Heather and Keith seem to genuinely be good cooks and have done well with working with others and such. Sara is only out for herself and I think(hope) it will come back to bite her in the end. If you're gonna be in charge of a whole restaurant you've gotta be able to work well with everyone. Somehow having your whole staff want to scratch your eyes out doesn't make for a successful restaurant!

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-27-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Most Surprising/Shocking Eviction Ever"
Not a restaurant I would want to frequent in any case. Can you imagine what they might put in the food to make Sara look bad. Ewwww!

Summer siggy thanks to Syren!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •