The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I hate Sara"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-03-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I hate Sara"
Sara gets on my last nerve..even her voice is horrible.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I hate Sara HootieMcBoobie 07-10-06 1
   RE: I hate Sara HootieMcBoobie 07-10-06 2
       RE: I hate Sara Deekeryu 07-11-06 3
 RE: I hate Sara EvelynisObsessed 07-11-06 4
   RE: I hate Sara slickeronstate 07-11-06 5
       RE: I hate Sara syren 07-11-06 6
 RE: I hate Sara CattyChat 07-11-06 7
   RE: I hate Sara ginger 07-11-06 8
       RE: I hate Sara bystander 07-11-06 9
           RE: I hate Sara tamarama 07-11-06 10
   RE: I hate Sara weltek 07-11-06 12
 RE: I hate Sara Cyndimaus 07-11-06 11
   RE: I hate Sara bullzeye 07-12-06 14
       RE: I hate Sara ben1129 07-16-06 15
           RE: I hate Sara bullzeye 07-19-06 18
 RE: *sigh* foonermints 07-11-06 13
 RE: I hate Sara Cyndimaus 07-18-06 16
   RE: I hate Sara Reality_Tv_fan_90 07-18-06 17
       RE: I hate Sara bullzeye 07-19-06 19
           RE: I hate Sara Cyndimaus 07-19-06 21
 Open letter to all food service est... Snidget 07-19-06 20
   RE: Open letter to all food service... FOXmePUHLEEZ 07-27-06 23
       RE: Open letter to all food service... bystander 07-27-06 24
 RE: I hate Sara daysleeper 07-21-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HootieMcBoobie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-10-06, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HootieMcBoobie Click to send private message to HootieMcBoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I hate Sara"
I Totally agree! Could you imagine listening to that grating voice all day in a hot sweaty kitchen? there would definately be a few knives tossed in her direction.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

HootieMcBoobie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-10-06, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HootieMcBoobie Click to send private message to HootieMcBoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I hate Sara"
By accident......of course

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-11-06, 06:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I hate Sara"
She is annoying, but not the annoying entertaining type though.

EvelynisObsessed 61 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EvelynisObsessed Click to send private message to EvelynisObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I hate Sara"
>Sara gets on my last nerve..even
>her voice is horrible.

I thought it was just me! I cannot stand that voice or her out of style glasses or her yucky hair, but most of all her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Surely when she sabotaged the other two women, Ramsey must have been told. No way will she win. They must be keeping her for drama.

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I hate Sara"
Please see my post below (no repeats moderator!).

She probably does NOT need glasses but wears them to mask her shifty eyes.

Virginia cowered to Sarah last night - but we didn't see the entire interaction with that homesick gal - she is quite dull and well the hair comment was hard to judge....

Rachel was possessed and had to go. She needs to be on some Texan (whatever that accent is) ranch with a piece of straw and a toothpick in her mouth talking to the horsies...

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I hate Sara"
Personally I was hoping to see hottie Rachel whupping some Sara tail.

I would've already.

I'm a little butch, have an accent, and in no way am I close to Texas or horsies.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-11-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I hate Sara"
I can't wait when Sarah finally gets her comeuppance. I despise her. Not only is she a bitter, jealous woman who thinks she'll get ahead via sagbotage, she is totally gross looking and acting. I couldn't believe she just let loose and passed gas in the photo shoot, sitting right next to Gordon Ramsey and then acted proud about it. What a PIG!!!

As much as I hate Sarah, Virginia is the biggest dumbass, waste of space in the kitchen than anyone else. I wanted to slap her down for NOT nominating Sara. If Sara was nominated and the lying and sabotage was brought out, Rachel may have been saved. I think Rachel has much better skills in the kitchen and I was shocked at her poor performance on the meat station. It was really a shame how it ended up.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I hate Sara"
Sara was so loathsome I found myself rooting for the Groupie (Virginia). I think we have our Season 2 Villain.

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-11-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I hate Sara"
She'd be hot if it wasn't for her voice, her mannerisms, her face, her personality and her pooting body.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-11-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I hate Sara"
>>and her pooting body<<

YIKES!!

And didn't you love that mere minutes after she was farting at the photo shoot, we saw her complaining about how unprofessional Rachel & Heather were because they were "making eyes" on their OFF TIME?!?!?!

I hope she falls -- hard and soon.

As for Rachel -- I really liked her, and really wanted to see her kick Sara's filthy azz, but Ramsay was right -- she did fold under the pressure.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I hate Sara"
I actually completely agreed with Virginia's decision NOT to nominate Sara. Sara is the best chef next to Maribel & Rachel. As much as I hate Virginia's flirting, I think she did the right thing by outting Sara, but putting the two less talented contestants on the block. She earned Gordon's respect.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I hate Sara"
I was wondering, is Sara's hair black or brown? Cause when the whole "hair in the food" incident happened and Maribel insisted it wasn't hers I immediately wondered if it could have been someone else's....maybe Sara?

sig courtesy of Cygnus

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I hate Sara"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

If I recall correctly - she admitted she has black hair, but stressed that it was curly - not straight. She also seemed to indicate it could have come from the maitre di, who clearly has black, straight hair.

ETF spelling.

ben1129 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-16-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ben1129 Click to send private message to ben1129 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I hate Sara"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-06 AT 10:37 AM (EST)

From the first episode of season 2 I was not big on Sara. Then it occured who she reminded me of. She sounds and acts just like Amelia "Amy" Gardner from West Wing. Mary-Louise Parker's character. Always needing to be the coolest person in the room, acting though she is above everyone in her presence. The show will be better to watch when she is booted off. No way she will win.

07-19-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I hate Sara"
I actually think Mary-Louise Parker's voice is very becoming. Sara's? Notsomuch.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: *sigh*"
So much lvoe. So much care and support for dear ol' poot girl.

*swish* *zing!* Does this mean no one wants her sterling character for the few episodes she has left?

07-18-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I hate Sara"
Sara complaining about Virginia taking the lead in the competition bugged me. And the fact that she then said that she was a great leader...well, why didn't she do the leading then? She's a great leader just like she's great at cooking lamb?

Why, oh why do we still have to put up with her?

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I hate Sara"
Because Cyndimaus, despite her fat mouth and obnoxious attitude she is a damn good cook (except when it comes to lamb)!

07-19-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
19. "RE: I hate Sara"
But good cooks are good team players. Sara is clearly not a team player by any stretch of the word.

07-19-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
21. "RE: I hate Sara"
That is true. She isn't vying for a job as a cook, she's trying to win her own restaurant. She'll have to be the "top dog", so to speak and she'll have to be able to work well with the chefs under her. She seems to intent on sabatoging the others and being in the limelight that she is hurting her team and herself. As Chef has said in reference to others, it's not just being a good cook.

Hey, Hey! It's a Tribephyl creation!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Open letter to all food service establishments, and a prayer to whatever deity will listen."
To whom it may concern.

Please, for the love of all that is holy keep Ms. Sara as far away from my food as possible. Preferably with a restraining order to keep her out of your building completely. If she is willing to do this to her fellow competitors I suspect she would be the first person to spit on my food, throw it on the floor or do other disgusting, mean, vicious things to my food.

I do not trust her with my food. Even if she doesn't touch my food personally, what she will do to the other employees will degrade their ability to perform. If I find out she is working for you I will never eat at your place again, even if you fire her. If you will hire her, what else will you hire?

My dearest hope is that her stint on Hell's Kitchen once and for all time ends her career as a chef.

To any deity who will listen, find a way to ensure the HR people, owners or anyone else in the food industry at any level sees her in action on this show so they will see for themselves that she should never work in a kitchen again.

Sincerely
Snidget

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Open letter to all food service establishments, and a prayer to whatever deity will listen."
After reading this post, I can hit the highway in peace. I feel like I've had a spiritual moment after reading this ....

D I T T O!!!!!! A M E N!!!!!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Open letter to all food service establishments, and a prayer to whatever deity will listen."
Would you like fries with that?

daysleeper 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-06, 03:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daysleeper Click to send private message to daysleeper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I hate Sara"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-06 AT 03:49 AM (EST)

I hate her also. She is a nasty, narcissistic, unsociable, unlikeable, jealous, piece of , well I better stop there. I hate to even look at her. I was so happy that Ramsay yelled at her last time about the lamb but am disgusted that she is still in the running. I hope she is off soon. I don;t know how on earth her deli workers back at her job can even stand to work for her. She a back-stabbing, conniving, witch. There... I feel better now.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •