The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Smotech 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smotech Click to send private message to Smotech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Two"
One thing you may have not noticed about Grady was that when he was punching Gary with flurries of punches his feet were positioned side-by-side. This is fine as long as the other boxer is covering up like Gary did. However, this could make Grady an easy candidate to get knocked out.

My pick for the final two is Forbes and Bravo. K9 hits hard but he has no defense. If Forbes doesn't allow K9 to maul him and he boxes, he should not have a problem. Forbes was hurt in his last fight but he had the experience to know to clinch when he was hurt. Bravo throws punches in bunches and refuses to quit unless you kill him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Two cmoneytakemoney 09-14-06 1
 RE: Final Two KScott 09-14-06 2
   RE: Final Two ARnutz 09-14-06 3
       RE: Final Two KScott 09-14-06 4
           RE: Final Two ARnutz 09-14-06 5
               RE: Final Two KScott 09-14-06 6
 RE: Final Two 2muchreality 09-15-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cmoneytakemoney 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmoneytakemoney Click to send private message to cmoneytakemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Two"
Grady didn't fight Gary, he fought Michael Stewart.

Steve Forbes vs. Grady Brewer in final fight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Two"
Forbes and K9 will be a good fight, I like Forbes better than K9 but I think K9 will win, I hope not though.

Bravo and Grady? Bravo will win hands down.

If it is K9 & Bravo in the final, I would hope Bravo could pull it off.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Two"
OMG! Look who's over here on the Contender forum!

I really like all the final four boxers and would not have a problem with anyone winning. I think Forbes has the best style and could take it all. I love Bravo & Grady! They are great guys and I would hope they can make a difference for their families through their experiences here, whether they win or not. If we have an underdog in the final four, I'd say K9 is it with his unconventional style and I always root for underdogs! I like them all. It's just so hard to choose a favorite.

09-14-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Two"
I troll many forums but only post in a few ;) .

I really like them all also, didn;t see Bravo fight the first round, was glad to see him win the truck, I really like him too. I think with K-9's guns he has he could pull it out. I too like Forbes style of boxing and always root for Grady because he is from the next state over from me (I know silly reason) but I don't think he has what it takes. I would not be upset with any of them winning it.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Two"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-06 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

It will certainly be tough to watch two of them lose next week. At least they will be able to fight in the consolation 3rd place fight, which will hopefully be shown during the live finale too.

Are you *stalking* me today? ...or am I *stalking* you?

09-14-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Final Two"
I think it is a mutual stalk...

I got Bobbed

2muchreality 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2muchreality Click to send private message to 2muchreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final Two"
K-9 has a lot of fighter in him and it will not be easy for him to fail once he is in that ring.
Forbes is an excellent fighter although I did think that he almost lost his fight against Acevedo, which was suprising. I expected him to have a stronger win.
Grady is a great fighter, and I think viewers pull for him because he seems to be a genuine person and an all around nice guy.
My favorite is Bravo. To me, he is the underdog. He never gets much television time. He is always quiet and seems to be the only one in the house who is not beating on his chest like king kong picking fights with the other fighters.
I think the final fight will be K-9 and Bravo.
GO BRAVO!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •