URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 502
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Final Two"

Posted by Smotech on 09-13-06 at 12:11 PM
One thing you may have not noticed about Grady was that when he was punching Gary with flurries of punches his feet were positioned side-by-side. This is fine as long as the other boxer is covering up like Gary did. However, this could make Grady an easy candidate to get knocked out.

My pick for the final two is Forbes and Bravo. K9 hits hard but he has no defense. If Forbes doesn't allow K9 to maul him and he boxes, he should not have a problem. Forbes was hurt in his last fight but he had the experience to know to clinch when he was hurt. Bravo throws punches in bunches and refuses to quit unless you kill him.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Final Two"
Posted by cmoneytakemoney on 09-14-06 at 01:15 PM
Grady didn't fight Gary, he fought Michael Stewart.

Steve Forbes vs. Grady Brewer in final fight.

Posted by KScott on 09-14-06 at 01:48 PM
Forbes and K9 will be a good fight, I like Forbes better than K9 but I think K9 will win, I hope not though.

Bravo and Grady? Bravo will win hands down.

If it is K9 & Bravo in the final, I would hope Bravo could pull it off.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by ARnutz on 09-14-06 at 03:55 PM
OMG! Look who's over here on the Contender forum!

I really like all the final four boxers and would not have a problem with anyone winning. I think Forbes has the best style and could take it all. I love Bravo & Grady! They are great guys and I would hope they can make a difference for their families through their experiences here, whether they win or not. If we have an underdog in the final four, I'd say K9 is it with his unconventional style and I always root for underdogs! I like them all. It's just so hard to choose a favorite.

Posted by KScott on 09-14-06 at 04:37 PM
I troll many forums but only post in a few ;) .

I really like them all also, didn;t see Bravo fight the first round, was glad to see him win the truck, I really like him too. I think with K-9's guns he has he could pull it out. I too like Forbes style of boxing and always root for Grady because he is from the next state over from me (I know silly reason) but I don't think he has what it takes. I would not be upset with any of them winning it.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Posted by ARnutz on 09-14-06 at 04:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-06 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

It will certainly be tough to watch two of them lose next week. At least they will be able to fight in the consolation 3rd place fight, which will hopefully be shown during the live finale too.

Are you *stalking* me today? ...or am I *stalking* you?

Posted by KScott on 09-14-06 at 05:12 PM
I think it is a mutual stalk...

I got Bobbed

Posted by 2muchreality on 09-15-06 at 01:16 PM
K-9 has a lot of fighter in him and it will not be easy for him to fail once he is in that ring.
Forbes is an excellent fighter although I did think that he almost lost his fight against Acevedo, which was suprising. I expected him to have a stronger win.
Grady is a great fighter, and I think viewers pull for him because he seems to be a genuine person and an all around nice guy.
My favorite is Bravo. To me, he is the underdog. He never gets much television time. He is always quiet and seems to be the only one in the house who is not beating on his chest like king kong picking fights with the other fighters.
I think the final fight will be K-9 and Bravo.
GO BRAVO!!