The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"the fight between gay-9 and walter."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

SDcalibur 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDcalibur Click to send private message to SDcalibur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"the fight between gay-9 and walter."
i call k-9 gay-9 due to all the grabbing he did in his bout against the true winner walter..yes when you think of this fight you might think of the balleto torres fight but walter sure had that fight won..now it seems the number 2 ranked fight number 1 being forbes is out...and if anyone has to say anything to me about this or wants to talk about this boxing match plz step up and we shall get settled.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: the fight between gay-9 and wal... poetrocity 09-06-06 1
 RE: the fight between gay-9 and wal... boltjolt 09-06-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

poetrocity 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail poetrocity Click to send private message to poetrocity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: the fight between gay-9 and walter."
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 01:04 AM (EST)

Walter won because K9 held? Wow, was your decision inspired by his annoying girlfriend. K9 hands down 3-2. If anything K9 fought a smart fight. Wright was a way better boxer, K9 took that away by being close.

As mentioned in other posts, I thought it was a pick-em fight. both had great chances, but walter just fell into a brawl with K9, wrong move. Had he boxed, easily his fight.

boltjolt 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boltjolt Click to send private message to boltjolt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: the fight between gay-9 and walter."
I'll start by saying I didn't like Walter. He was the first one to talk trash. He even said he told K-9 to "shut up" after Walter's first fight. So I was hoping Walter would get his face punched in. Did K-9 hold too much? I can't say he did; afterall he won the fight. But if you go back and watch the fight again, it's clear that Walter was punching when the ref said "stop". What do you want K-9 to do, let go and get hit? But I do think K-9 could have been busier and won. He was stronger than the other guy and I think more punches would have won the fight as well. Overall, I didn't like the cocky over confidence of Walter. He kept saying to K-9 "I'm going whip your ##### boy". And that arrogant grin. Too bad he didn't get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •