URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 493
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the fight between gay-9 and walter."

Posted by SDcalibur on 09-05-06 at 11:39 PM
i call k-9 gay-9 due to all the grabbing he did in his bout against the true winner walter..yes when you think of this fight you might think of the balleto torres fight but walter sure had that fight won..now it seems the number 2 ranked fight number 1 being forbes is out...and if anyone has to say anything to me about this or wants to talk about this boxing match plz step up and we shall get settled.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: the fight between gay-9 and walter."
Posted by poetrocity on 09-06-06 at 00:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 01:04 AM (EST)

Walter won because K9 held? Wow, was your decision inspired by his annoying girlfriend. K9 hands down 3-2. If anything K9 fought a smart fight. Wright was a way better boxer, K9 took that away by being close.

As mentioned in other posts, I thought it was a pick-em fight. both had great chances, but walter just fell into a brawl with K9, wrong move. Had he boxed, easily his fight.

"RE: the fight between gay-9 and walter."
Posted by boltjolt on 09-06-06 at 02:15 AM
I'll start by saying I didn't like Walter. He was the first one to talk trash. He even said he told K-9 to "shut up" after Walter's first fight. So I was hoping Walter would get his face punched in. Did K-9 hold too much? I can't say he did; afterall he won the fight. But if you go back and watch the fight again, it's clear that Walter was punching when the ref said "stop". What do you want K-9 to do, let go and get hit? But I do think K-9 could have been busier and won. He was stronger than the other guy and I think more punches would have won the fight as well. Overall, I didn't like the cocky over confidence of Walter. He kept saying to K-9 "I'm going whip your ##### boy". And that arrogant grin. Too bad he didn't get knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round.