The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jesse & Anthony Fight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

lizard1981 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-21-05, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lizard1981 Click to send private message to lizard1981 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jesse & Anthony Fight"
I couldn't believe what i saw lastnight.
Anthony absolutely, without a doubt won that fight!
What the hell are these judges on.........hmmmm could it be a money bribe i wonder!!!!!!!

Also, the Gomez fight shouldnt have been stopped, what was all that about??

I was so annoyed by the Jesse & Anthony fight i switched over and watched something else, so ive only just found out about Man Fredo losing to The Snake.....and from what people are saying...that one sounded fixed too.

Contender was such a great series and they ruined it with last nights performances!!!

what a shame!

but, its all about money isnt it!!!!

Liz
(Oldham, UK)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jesse & Anthony Fight lt619 10-21-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lt619 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lt619 Click to send private message to lt619 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jesse & Anthony Fight"
>I couldn't believe what i saw
>lastnight.
>Anthony absolutely, without a doubt won
>that fight!
>What the hell are these judges
>on.........hmmmm could it be a
>money bribe i wonder!!!!!!!
>
>Also, the Gomez fight shouldnt have
>been stopped, what was all
>that about??
>
>I was so annoyed by the
>Jesse & Anthony fight i
>switched over and watched something
>else, so ive only just
>found out about Man Fredo
>losing to The Snake.....and from
>what people are saying...that one
>sounded fixed too.
>
>Contender was such a great series
>and they ruined it with
>last nights performances!!!
>
>what a shame!
>
>but, its all about money isnt
>it!!!!
>
>Liz
>(Oldham, UK)

Hi. I agree with you on the Bonsante robbery.
To bad you changed the channel cus the Mora/Manfredo fight was really a close fight.

On the other hand you might of spared yourself from getting trapped by the Commentators who were all rooting for Peter.

Who were they?
Teddy Atlas <---Shameful sell out? Always crying and yet was being bias. LOL
Joe Tesatori <--last name says it all
Tommy Gallahger <----Works for the Manfredos. LOL

All we needed was Sylvester Stallone up there and the fight would of been called saying Sergio never landed one punch, Sergio was hurt ect ect.

It was a close fight. I saw it right down to the wire were if Manfredo would of finished fighting in the final seconds of the final round and not holding onto to Sergio just maybe Manfredo might of stole the fight. Yes it was that close.

He left it to the judges. He should of destroyed Mora I mean knocked the living hell out of him cus Peter ripped open sergios eye with repeated head butts in the first round. Other than that gash from the head butts Peter could not hurt Sergio.

Oh and the Gomez fight? I have no clue why the stopped it.

They will be airing the fights again about 4 more times so might want to see them for yourself and stay away from the bais comments cus they can suck you in. Just watch the fight.

Peace.

Oh and honesly Peter did look good. Well compared to his last fight with Mora. Lets remember that Mora won every round last time. This time Manfredo got maybe 4.

Look beyond the smoke and mirrors.

Dont be a sucka.

But then again a sucka is born everyday.

Right?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •