The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Peter's future"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

JerryTheBerry 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 04:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JerryTheBerry Click to send private message to JerryTheBerry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Peter's future"
Am I the only one thinking Peter should leave the Contender - I think he's ready to take ona ll the so-called 'big names' out there - he'd beat Hopkins with his movement and he'd bang Taylor out of the ring in a few rounds. He just needs proper coaching - of his body and mind
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Peter's future Darxxxide 10-18-05 1
   RE: Peter's future JerryTheBerry 10-18-05 2
   RE: Peter's future MarvelousMarvin 10-18-05 3
       RE: Peter's future lt619 10-21-05 5
 RE: Peter's future calizmostwanted 10-18-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Darxxxide 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Darxxxide Click to send private message to Darxxxide Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Peter's future"
He's shot. The five and eight round wars the contender has put him through is too much for him.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JerryTheBerry 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JerryTheBerry Click to send private message to JerryTheBerry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Peter's future"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 05:12 AM (EST)

Hi Darx

Sorry, I think you are wrong.

In Contender you know the fights are short so the pace is much faster - Peter is more suited to a longer bout. He'd be able to handle the rushes (cos Contender is probably the best pace to learn that) but he'd also be able to use his superior fitness over the longer distance.

MarvelousMarvin 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarvelousMarvin Click to send private message to MarvelousMarvin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Peter's future"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 05:15 AM (EST)

I think he needs to fight a tuneup with that German guy who beat De La Hoya's face in last year. He got robbed just like Peter did. I think he needs more experience. It's a shame what happened to Peter on Saturday.

lt619 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lt619 Click to send private message to lt619 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Peter's future"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-05 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05
>AT 05:15 AM (EST)

>
>I think he needs to fight
>a tuneup with that German
>guy who beat De La
>Hoya's face in last year.
>He got robbed just like
>Peter did. I think he
>needs more experience. It's a
>shame what happened to Peter
>on Saturday.

)

The German Guy has a name.

Felix Strum is fighting in 5 more days against a New Zealander LOL
Named Maselino Masoe
For the WBA Middleweight Title?

Any ways people are saying that Sergio should try for Felix too.

I personaly feel that both Peter and Sergio need to continue training and not try and rush there way to the top.
Peter still burns out and was grasping for air in the last 10 seconds of the fight with mora, look at Peters face as he is grasping for air like a fish out of water (Also in the 7th Peter and Sergio seemed a little gasped as Sergio bounce back on the ropes and Sergio motioned with his glove come get some and Peter did not, So it was Sergio how had to after Peter) and to me Peter did not do all that much. Alot of show boating. Peter even did the Hulk hogan move in the first round motioning with hands telling Sergio that the belt was his LOL
Also did the Chris The "Canandian Crippler" Benoit. He was seen motioning with his glove as he passed his glove under his chin past the neck like he was going to exterminate Mora. LOL never happend. Just show boating. It was said that Manfredo did not taunt his oppponents on another site and that is why he was loved by his fans. That he was not cocky like Sergio. The Manfredo fans said they hated Sergio for being cocky and Showboating the last time. Well that all changed cus it was Manfredo who was being cocky, rude, dirty and showboating in the ring.
The role does not fit Peter but if he decides that is the person he wants to be now. I think I can get used to the new persona or maybe that is really who is. I like the aggresiveness makes for a great show.
Funny how the Manfredo fans are not being critical of Peters showboating when they were tremendously hidious in putting down the snake the last time for show boating.

I smell hypocrisy.

Sorry if I miss spell any words. Please correct them if you feel the need to be the grammar queen of the forum.

Thanks

calizmostwanted 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-05, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calizmostwanted Click to send private message to calizmostwanted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Peter's future"
very insightful, Jerry. You really give us something to think about.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •