The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

wati mora 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-05, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wati%20mora Click to send private message to wati%20mora Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
for me Sergio mora...is the best among all of them......
he's such a nice person...lovely..and i hope that he will brings the victory not for himself ..also to his fans..here
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... Wacko Jacko 05-10-05 1
 RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... KObrien_fan 05-10-05 2
   RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... VegasFightWriter 05-10-05 3
   RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... ARnutz 05-10-05 4
   RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... Loree 05-10-05 5
       RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... nymel 05-10-05 6
 RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... thecontender2 05-11-05 7
   RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... wati mora 05-11-05 8
 RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him mos... MDSkinner 05-11-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-10-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
It's between him and Peter. I like them both and hope one of them win.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
I love the Latin Snake. My favorite episode was when the West went shopping for the new suits and Sergio was just so overwhelmed by it all. He seems like a great guy, I'll be cheering for him.

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
I LOVED tha scene. I think it was the best in the whole series.

I like Sergio. Obviously a good boxer, and he seems like a decent, smart kid.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
That was great! All of the guys were so happy about their new suits!

I also loved Sergio's reaction when he won that truck in Vegas and he had the ace!

He's a great guy. He's one of my 3 favorites, Ishe & Alfonso being the other 2.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
He is definitely who I would like to see win.

nymel 2 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nymel Click to send private message to nymel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
I think Sergio will be The Contender champion. The guy is smart in the ring as well as out of it. He seems to be the most laid back of all the fighters as well; he's never caught up in any of the drama.

thecontender2 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-05, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thecontender2 Click to send private message to thecontender2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 02:09 AM (EST)

Sergio Mora has a very unorthodox style of fighting. He is by no means one dimensional. He is all over the ring and has the ability to change pace and tempo frustrating even the most worthy opponents.
Sergio is a natural in the ring. Considering the fact that he began fighting amatuer in 1996. Mora's amatuer fights are not even half the # of fights your typical fighter has.

Sergio Mora employs classical philosophy, psychological warfare, and a flair for the dramatic reminiscent of the great Sugar Ray Leonard himself.

Comming soon....

wati mora 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-05, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wati%20mora Click to send private message to wati%20mora Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
whatever happens!!!!!!...i will always on your side MORA....luv u mucho...mucho!!!sweeto...muchas luchas....(i don't know what it means actually..ke ke)

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
I very much like Sergio and the fact that he takes his intelligence into a sport that does not seem to be known for intelligence. He and Peter are my favorites by far, and I also hope one of them wins.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •