URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 205
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"SERGIO MORA....who like him most"

Posted by wati mora on 05-10-05 at 08:40 AM
for me Sergio mora...is the best among all of them......
he's such a nice person...lovely..and i hope that he will brings the victory not for himself ..also to his fans..here

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: SERGIO MORA....who like him most"
Posted by Wacko Jacko on 05-10-05 at 09:33 AM
It's between him and Peter. I like them both and hope one of them win.

Posted by KObrien_fan on 05-10-05 at 09:39 AM
I love the Latin Snake. My favorite episode was when the West went shopping for the new suits and Sergio was just so overwhelmed by it all. He seems like a great guy, I'll be cheering for him.

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 05-10-05 at 10:17 AM
I LOVED tha scene. I think it was the best in the whole series.

I like Sergio. Obviously a good boxer, and he seems like a decent, smart kid.

Posted by ARnutz on 05-10-05 at 12:40 PM
That was great! All of the guys were so happy about their new suits!

I also loved Sergio's reaction when he won that truck in Vegas and he had the ace!

He's a great guy. He's one of my 3 favorites, Ishe & Alfonso being the other 2.

Posted by Loree on 05-10-05 at 03:47 PM
He is definitely who I would like to see win.

Posted by nymel on 05-10-05 at 04:59 PM
I think Sergio will be The Contender champion. The guy is smart in the ring as well as out of it. He seems to be the most laid back of all the fighters as well; he's never caught up in any of the drama.

Posted by thecontender2 on 05-11-05 at 02:06 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-05 AT 02:09 AM (EST)

Sergio Mora has a very unorthodox style of fighting. He is by no means one dimensional. He is all over the ring and has the ability to change pace and tempo frustrating even the most worthy opponents.
Sergio is a natural in the ring. Considering the fact that he began fighting amatuer in 1996. Mora's amatuer fights are not even half the # of fights your typical fighter has.

Sergio Mora employs classical philosophy, psychological warfare, and a flair for the dramatic reminiscent of the great Sugar Ray Leonard himself.

Comming soon....

Posted by wati mora on 05-11-05 at 06:38 AM
whatever happens!!!!!!...i will always on your side MORA....luv u mucho...mucho!!!sweeto...muchas luchas....(i don't know what it means actually..ke ke)

Posted by MDSkinner on 05-11-05 at 11:54 AM
I very much like Sergio and the fact that he takes his intelligence into a sport that does not seem to be known for intelligence. He and Peter are my favorites by far, and I also hope one of them wins.