The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
The Contender - NEW!
Two new fights. Two new episodes

http://nbc.com/

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... finalround 04-20-05 1
   RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... Da Contenda 04-20-05 2
       RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... SheilaP 04-20-05 3
   RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... VegasFightWriter 04-20-05 4
       RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... mike13 04-21-05 5
           RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... BriannaBentley 04-21-05 11
       RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... finalround 04-21-05 7
   RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... finalround 04-21-05 6
       RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... Master B 04-21-05 8
           RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... VegasFightWriter 04-21-05 9
           RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... JayT 04-21-05 10
               RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS ... Master B 04-21-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

finalround 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
THAT WAS JUST SPARRING
THE FIGHT WILL BE AHMED VS. ISHE
ISHE HATE AHMED MORE THEN ANTHONY, THUS ANTHOHNY GETS A LITTLE MORE TIME ON THE SHOW, BEFORE ISHE BEATS HIM SILLY.
DON'T VOTE FOR ANTHONY IN THE FINAL SHOW
HE IS A SNAKE, HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF BRENT.
HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO FIGHT IN VEGAS ON THE UNDERCARD
I WOULD RATHER HAVE VETRANS BACK. SALMACI AND REID

Da Contenda 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Da%20Contenda Click to send private message to Da%20Contenda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
Apparently Brent isn't actually a professional boxer, is that right? When he signed up for the show, he did so under the agreement that he would only fight someone who he could beat. If that is the case then you are right, Anthony did unfairly take advantage of Brent. From what I have seen from everyone else (with the exception of Tarick who looked very rusty), Brent was going to get his a$$ kicked regardless of who he faced from the west.
On a side note, did anyone else notice the watch that Peter was wearing last episode? They did a close up on it when he was voting, and it looks like he got some bling from Ja. I wonder if the other east members left at that point (Jimmy and Juan) also got the watches.

SheilaP 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SheilaP Click to send private message to SheilaP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
I saw that too! I was thinking maybe since Ishe didn't want to participate in the reward, they just gave the watch to Peter. But who knows?

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
Sorry, but I believe you will find that it is indeed Ishe vs Sergio in the quarter-finals.

mike13 14 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 00:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mike13 Click to send private message to mike13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
I dont think Brent could not have beaten anybody from the West, and thats including Tarick. I am a boxing fan and know boxing and talent pretty well. Even though Tarick looked rusty from the inactivity, he still would have beaten Brent. Brent was just too small for these guys. Maybe Tarick would not have fared too well against some of the other guys in the first round of competition, but he definintely would have handled his own in the second round of competion had he gotten that far. The ring rust would have been gone and we would of see some glimpses of the Tarick that I watched in Vegas a few years back. I read somewhere that he had only 10 weeks to prepare after a three and half year layoff. Its impossible to be 100 percent of yourself in such short preparation time after being off so long. If he really only had that lenght of time to prepare himself, than think what Tarick would do to these guys once he gets his timing back.... Tarick made Juan look bad.. Remember styles make fights. Go Tarick! Dont listen to the haters....

BriannaBentley 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriannaBentley Click to send private message to BriannaBentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
>Tarick made Juan look bad..

He couldn't have made Juan look that bad because the score cards were 50-45, 50-45 and 49-46 - nearly a shutout.

04-21-05, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finalround Click to send private message to finalround Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
ALFONSO TAKES AHMED. HE MUST HAVE WON THE CHALLENGE AND WANTED AN EASIER FIGHT. EVEYONE NEW AHMED WAS NOT PREPARED TO BE VOTED BACK.

ISHE AND SERGIO SOUNDS RIGHT

04-21-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
AHMED WAS VOTED BACK TO GET AT ISHE. ALFONSO MUST HAVE WON THE CHALLANGE BECAUSE HE FIGHTS AHMED. AHMED NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS COMMING BACK, SO HE WAS NOT READY FOR THE FIGHT.

04-21-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
I doubt it.. Ahmen will always prepare for the fight!
Remember that Ishe beat him, then Ahem sat and talk about it.. He said if u get me back on show, also He said wanted rematch with Ishe.. but since I saw in preview, Ahem vs Alfonso. I guess that Ishe is a panicked that Ahem is back on show, so he have to get first fight, he can pick someone not Ahem!

VegasFightWriter 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VegasFightWriter Click to send private message to VegasFightWriter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
Why would he be panicked and want to avoid a guy he aready beat comfortably? (50-45, 5-45, 49-46 on the cards)?

JayT 15 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JayT Click to send private message to JayT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
I'd rather see Gomez fight Ahmed than to see a rematch with Ishe. We already know that Ishe would beat him easily.

04-21-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

well.. in reality show, He might think someone will rigged. so he avoid some "thing" but if the show is over, he might have to rematch with ahem.. there is no rigged!
so. The show wants high rating......

Ishe wanted foucs on winner prize.. he have to avoid some stuff is rigged in the reality show!

how can joey can beat jimmy? he has 8-0 jimmy, 24-1-1

the scoreboard; 49-46 | 48-47 | 48-47
I don't think so!!!

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •