URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 125
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
" Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"

Posted by Master B on 04-20-05 at 02:31 PM
The Contender - NEW!
Two new fights. Two new episodes

http://nbc.com/

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Preview Clip-- saw ALFONSO VS AHMED"
Posted by finalround on 04-20-05 at 08:27 PM
THAT WAS JUST SPARRING
THE FIGHT WILL BE AHMED VS. ISHE
ISHE HATE AHMED MORE THEN ANTHONY, THUS ANTHOHNY GETS A LITTLE MORE TIME ON THE SHOW, BEFORE ISHE BEATS HIM SILLY.
DON'T VOTE FOR ANTHONY IN THE FINAL SHOW
HE IS A SNAKE, HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF BRENT.
HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO FIGHT IN VEGAS ON THE UNDERCARD
I WOULD RATHER HAVE VETRANS BACK. SALMACI AND REID

Posted by Da Contenda on 04-20-05 at 09:10 PM
Apparently Brent isn't actually a professional boxer, is that right? When he signed up for the show, he did so under the agreement that he would only fight someone who he could beat. If that is the case then you are right, Anthony did unfairly take advantage of Brent. From what I have seen from everyone else (with the exception of Tarick who looked very rusty), Brent was going to get his a$$ kicked regardless of who he faced from the west.
On a side note, did anyone else notice the watch that Peter was wearing last episode? They did a close up on it when he was voting, and it looks like he got some bling from Ja. I wonder if the other east members left at that point (Jimmy and Juan) also got the watches.

Posted by SheilaP on 04-20-05 at 09:27 PM
I saw that too! I was thinking maybe since Ishe didn't want to participate in the reward, they just gave the watch to Peter. But who knows?

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 04-20-05 at 09:31 PM
Sorry, but I believe you will find that it is indeed Ishe vs Sergio in the quarter-finals.

Posted by mike13 on 04-21-05 at 00:35 AM
I dont think Brent could not have beaten anybody from the West, and thats including Tarick. I am a boxing fan and know boxing and talent pretty well. Even though Tarick looked rusty from the inactivity, he still would have beaten Brent. Brent was just too small for these guys. Maybe Tarick would not have fared too well against some of the other guys in the first round of competition, but he definintely would have handled his own in the second round of competion had he gotten that far. The ring rust would have been gone and we would of see some glimpses of the Tarick that I watched in Vegas a few years back. I read somewhere that he had only 10 weeks to prepare after a three and half year layoff. Its impossible to be 100 percent of yourself in such short preparation time after being off so long. If he really only had that lenght of time to prepare himself, than think what Tarick would do to these guys once he gets his timing back.... Tarick made Juan look bad.. Remember styles make fights. Go Tarick! Dont listen to the haters....

Posted by BriannaBentley on 04-21-05 at 04:01 PM
>Tarick made Juan look bad..

He couldn't have made Juan look that bad because the score cards were 50-45, 50-45 and 49-46 - nearly a shutout.

Posted by finalround on 04-21-05 at 02:03 PM
ALFONSO TAKES AHMED. HE MUST HAVE WON THE CHALLENGE AND WANTED AN EASIER FIGHT. EVEYONE NEW AHMED WAS NOT PREPARED TO BE VOTED BACK.

ISHE AND SERGIO SOUNDS RIGHT

Posted by finalround on 04-21-05 at 02:01 PM
AHMED WAS VOTED BACK TO GET AT ISHE. ALFONSO MUST HAVE WON THE CHALLANGE BECAUSE HE FIGHTS AHMED. AHMED NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS COMMING BACK, SO HE WAS NOT READY FOR THE FIGHT.

Posted by Master B on 04-21-05 at 03:02 PM
I doubt it.. Ahmen will always prepare for the fight!
Remember that Ishe beat him, then Ahem sat and talk about it.. He said if u get me back on show, also He said wanted rematch with Ishe.. but since I saw in preview, Ahem vs Alfonso. I guess that Ishe is a panicked that Ahem is back on show, so he have to get first fight, he can pick someone not Ahem!

Posted by VegasFightWriter on 04-21-05 at 03:21 PM
Why would he be panicked and want to avoid a guy he aready beat comfortably? (50-45, 5-45, 49-46 on the cards)?

Posted by JayT on 04-21-05 at 03:24 PM
I'd rather see Gomez fight Ahmed than to see a rematch with Ishe. We already know that Ishe would beat him easily.

Posted by Master B on 04-21-05 at 06:14 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-05 AT 06:16 PM (EST)

well.. in reality show, He might think someone will rigged. so he avoid some "thing" but if the show is over, he might have to rematch with ahem.. there is no rigged!
so. The show wants high rating......

Ishe wanted foucs on winner prize.. he have to avoid some stuff is rigged in the reality show!

how can joey can beat jimmy? he has 8-0 jimmy, 24-1-1

the scoreboard; 49-46 | 48-47 | 48-47
I don't think so!!!