The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55916 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-14, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
Look, we've got thirty-two teams. So let's just make four playoff divisions of eight each, seed them based on regular season record, and just play single-elimination all the way to the Super Bowl. Simple enough? And if the league expands? Play-ins.

...like it wasn't coming in the next fifteen years anyway.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Why I don't want the Seahawks at th... Estee 01-11-14 1
   RE: Why I don't want the Seahawks a... Snidget 01-11-14 2
 Ask a stupid question. Estee 01-11-14 3
   RE: Ask a stupid question. PepeLePew13 01-11-14 7
 A summary of Drew Brees' first-half... Estee 01-11-14 4
 Stupidest. Pass. Ever. Estee 01-11-14 5
   RE: Stupidest. Pass. Ever. Snidget 01-11-14 9
 RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Roun... PepeLePew13 01-11-14 6
   RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Roun... Estee 01-11-14 8
 Second Botched Lateral? Snidget 01-11-14 10
   RE: Second Botched Lateral? cahaya 01-12-14 11
 RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Roun... Jims02 01-12-14 12
   RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Roun... Max Headroom 01-12-14 13
       RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Roun... cahaya 01-12-14 14
           RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Roun... HobbsofMI 01-12-14 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-11-14, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Why I don't want the Seahawks at the end."
Oh, look: they're wearing the Oh Dear Gawds My Eyes green touches again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 44353 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why I don't want the Seahawks at the end."
Could be worse, could be wearing 2009 throwback uniforms

01-11-14, 06:39 PM (EST)
3. "Ask a stupid question."
"Is it raining?"

"Is it Seattle?"

PepeLePew13 24971 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ask a stupid question."
Speaking of rain... it seems to be really coming down in Foxboro judging by the pre-game shot of the QBs warming up. A heavy rain just barely above freezing is worse than playing in snow.

01-11-14, 07:02 PM (EST)
4. "A summary of Drew Brees' first-half performance."
Hi, Geno!

01-11-14, 08:54 PM (EST)
5. "Stupidest. Pass. Ever."
If you've ever wondered who the secret Saints fans in your area are, tomorrow will reveal every last one. They're the people with their palms glued to their faces.

Las Vegas residents: watch out for falling gamblers.

01-11-14, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Stupidest. Pass. Ever."
*nods*

I think that Saint's player needs to have a concussion check after throwing that pass.

PepeLePew13 24971 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
Goat of the week award goes to Marques Colston. Not sure what the heck that was, when all he had to do was to step out of bounds to stop the clock and give Brees a much better shot at reaching the end zone instead of trying a forward pass about 5-10 yards upfield with that limp arm of his.

01-11-14, 09:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
Best guess is that he completely lost track of the clock, followed by completely losing his mind.

01-11-14, 10:26 PM (EST)
10. "Second Botched Lateral?"
Bad snap, recover the ball, fall on it at the 2 yard line while surrounded or try to pass it so it can be batted into the endzone for a safety.

Hmm. Lets toss it like a hot potato and see what happens....

cahaya 19052 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-14, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Second Botched Lateral?"
I'd rather he got tackled at the 2 for a first and goal for a TD shot rather than take the safety, which is actually probably the better result for the Pats.

Gah, no Luck this game. Get within 7 points 29-22 with the ball and then it all falls apart. The Pats aren't the Chiefs.

Jims02 7406 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-14, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-14 AT 02:36 AM (EST)

Maybe I'm just subconsciously bitter about how RG3 did this year, but I'm getting pretty tired of Andrew Luck. It's making me dislike my second favorite NFL team.

I'm reading follow-up articles describing Luck's game tonight as "fantastic" at the top of the story, after a game where he threw 4 INTs. Whereas last week, Andy Dalton throws 4 picks and this becomes a big issue now. And let's not forget Luck threw 3 INTs last week. I think it's okay to say that Luck had a great season overall because he obviously did, but characterizing tonight's performance as particularly noteworthy seems a little dubious to me. He's obviously really young and there are definitely many gleams of greatness there (especially in the regular season), but I don't get what the big rush is to anoint him elite status after two mixed postseason outings. His stat lines these days seem very Eli Manning these days to me.

Again, I acknowledge I'm probably just bitter.

A 2003 IceCat original

Max Headroom 10068 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-14, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
Yep, Andrew Luck has had a few uneven postseason performances. Yeah, that's it: Uneven. Is there potential for greatness in him? Yes. Is it manifesting itself yet? No.

cahaya 19052 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-14, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-14 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

That's the problem with fans these days (and maybe the past too). They want greatness now, the want greatness every game, they want greatness beyond greatness.

Even the greatest quarterbacks were not great every week. Even the greatest quarterbacks did not start out being great.

Luck was great last week and he has had a great record-setting career so far. Yes, he was awful last night and you can be sure that he knows it, takes it to heart, learns from it, and becomes greater for it.

HobbsofMI 16004 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-14, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: NFL 'Next Year, This'll Be Round Three' Playoffs Complaining Thread"
Talk to a Lion's fan about Stafford.

sig Syren, bouncy by IceCat, bobble head by Tribephyl, and snoglobe by agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •