The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 19050 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-06-14, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-14 AT 03:52 PM (EST)

First, the results!

Alas, Estee's hopes for a perfect PTTE Wild Card pick were dashed in the very final seconds of the playoffs with the Phil Dawson's 33-yard field goal at Lambeau Field. A massive 219 points were scored, largely thanks to Luck's heroics in the second half of the 45-44 Colts-Chiefs game. On the other end of the spectrum, three players missed all of their Wild Card picks, with Yogi's long-shot Kansas City Super Bowl pick exiting the playoffs.

Estee, along with aethelstan, also leads the Bet 'Em ranks. Colonel Zoidberg and bullzeye also share the Bet 'Em lead with their successful AFC vs NFC point total Bet 'Ems.

Note: Available chips will be less than total chips when betting chips on future Super Bowl winner(s).

Moly's Bet 'Ems

This week features one last chance at a long-shot Super Bowl pick, along with several side bets to choose from.

Moly's Bet 'Em #3: Pick one team to win the Super Bowl. If you picked a team in last week's Bet 'Em #1, you can pick again this week with a different (not the same) team.
Maximum bet: One (1) chip
Payout (done after Super Bowl result):

Seattle Seahawks 3/1 (rounded up from 5/2)
Denver Broncos 3/1 (rounded up from 5/2)
San Francisco 49ers 5/1
New England Patriots 8/1 (rounded up from 15/2)
Carolina Panthers 10/1
San Diego Chargers 15/1
New Orleans Saints 15/1
Indianapolis Colts 20/1

Moly's Bet 'Em #4: Pick which conference, AFC or NFC, will score the most total game points this round.
Maximum bet: Two (2) chips
Payout: 1/1 (in the event of a tie, you get your wager back with no payout)

Moly's Bet 'Em #5: Pick which game(s) (DEN/SD, NE/IND, SEA/NO, CAR/SF) have a combined score of more than 50 points.
Maximum bet: Two (2) chips. You may bet one or two chips on one game, or bet one chip each on separate games.
Payout: 1/1

Moly's Bet 'Em #6: Pick a team whose kicker will kick field goal(s) of 50 or more yards.
Payout: 2/1 for each FG of 50+ yards

Moly's Bet 'Em #7: Bet that at least one safety will be scored this week.
Payout: 4/1 for each safety scored in all 4 games

Remember, you can always choose not to wager and instead accumulate your Bet 'Em chips or you can choose to wager with some or all of your available chips.

Have fun and good luck!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... cahaya 01-08-14 1
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... ARnutz 01-08-14 2
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... AyaK 01-10-14 3
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... Estee 01-11-14 4
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... adricharlie 01-11-14 5
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... bullzeye 01-11-14 6
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... Jims02 01-11-14 7
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... Molaholic 01-11-14 8
 RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PT... PepeLePew13 01-11-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 19050 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-14, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-14 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Available chips: 3

Moly's Bet 'Em #4: Pick which conference, AFC or NFC, will score the most total game points this round. Bet 'Em 1

Moly's Bet 'Em #5: Pick which game(s) (DEN/SD, NE/IND, SEA/NO, CAR/SF) have a combined score of more than 50 points. Bet 'Em 1 x 2 games

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13855 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-14, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
Moley Bet 'Em #4: AFC - Bet 'Em 2

Merci, Pepe for the siggies

AyaK 10295 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-14, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
LAST EDITED ON 01-10-14 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

Hey, 'tis better to have "Bet 'Em" and lost than never to have "Bet 'Em" at all, right? So here go two chips:

Moly's Bet 'Em #5: Pick which game(s) (DEN/SD, NE/IND, SEA/NO, CAR/SF) have a combined score of more than 50 points. BET 'EM 2

Edited for confusion between "Bet 'Um" and "Bet 'Em". I'm easily confused.

Estee 55908 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
What you forget is that if I have a perfect picks round, the world ends.

I'm sure a few people were rooting for that.

Two chips on Broncos/Chargers to equal or go over 50 combined points. One chip on getting a safety.

adricharlie 1328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-14, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
Since I have a whopping 1 available chip I may as well go with Moly's Bet 'Em #7 and bet that at least one safety will be scored this weekend.

Courtesy of Tribe....

bullzeye 5001 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
I'll go with:

Moly's Bet 'Em #5: Pick which game(s) (DEN/SD, NE/IND, SEA/NO, CAR/SF) have a combined score of more than 50 points.

One chip on each please.

Jims02 7405 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-14 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

I'm just gonna bet my 1 available chip on Bet 'Em #6, on the Broncos. Go, Prater, go!

Almost threw my point on the Saints to win it all. I'm gonna be bitter if they beat the Seahawks now.

Molaholic 8687 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
I think I shall take a flutter here --

Moly's Bet 'Em #4 - AFC will score more points (1).

Moly's Bet 'Em #5 - DEN/SD will exceed 50 points. (1).

Tally Ho!

Merci, Pepe for the siggies

PepeLePew13 24968 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-14, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2013-14 NFL Division Playoff PTTE Pick 'Em & Bet 'Em"
3 chips available.

Bet'em #3 - one chip on New England.
Bet'em #5 - two chips on DEN/SD being over 50 points.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •