The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bonds to be sentenced today."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Sports Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-11, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bonds to be sentenced today."
Current media feeling based on the judge and her trends is no jail time, possibly probation with a touch of house arrest, but maybe not even that. The government has the option to go for a new trial on a few of the charges, but no one seems to feel they will. Personally, I'm wondering if his ego will force an appeal on even a probation sentence just for the sake of costing the government more money.

*looks at picture*

Is it just me or does he seem to be a little greyish?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 He appealed. Estee 12-16-11 1
 Appeal denied PepeLePew13 09-13-13 2
   RE: Appeal denied kingfish 09-14-13 3
       RE: Appeal denied PepeLePew13 09-14-13 4
           RE: Appeal denied cahaya 09-14-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55259 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-11, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "He appealed."
Of course he did. Because the sentence was just too harsh.

By the way, the sentence was thirty days house arrest, two years probation, 250 hours of community service, and a $4000 fine.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24747 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-13, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Appeal denied"
... so as a result, Barry, poor baby, will have to make do with house arrest for 30 days in this little cell here:

It's just so unfair for Barry.

kingfish 16143 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-13, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Appeal denied"
As I understand it, the crime he was sentenced to was "hindering an investigation" by responding to a direct question with mumbling and rambling evasiveness.

If I have that right, the sentence isn't inappropriately lenient. If everyone who responded to legal investigations that way were put in jail, there'd be a lot of people in jail.

(I wonder what that brown spot on the tennis court is?)

PepeLePew13 24747 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-13, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Appeal denied"
LAST EDITED ON 09-14-13 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

Oh I get what you're saying... essentially it means that the rich never have to fear when it comes to hindering an investigation if it just results in paying a token fine ($4K is pocket change for them, it's a month's salary for many of us) and get to stay at home for a whole month to play a little basketball or tennis, or get to watch movies in your own personal home theater.

A reverse view of the house, as for that that brown spot, turns out it's a 2-in-1 court with a basketball hoop when the court isn't being used for tennis.

cahaya 18914 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-13, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Appeal denied"
Oh, cool!

Maybe we could also get a close-up shot of the poolside lounge chairs for possible co-occupants in sunbathing attire.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •