The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"October 26 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-10, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"October 26 Episode"
Another I skimmed through - except to look at and drool over Curtis Stone of course.

So the weigh-ins all come down to one person's weight on each side with the other side choosing the one person. Blue has veto power over Black's first choice and doesn't use it. Blue also picks (and basically picks on) the wrong girl from Black and loses the weigh-in. Adam doesn't use his rolling pound advantage.

Then to top it off, Blue can't make a decision and goes to a tie allowing Black to choose who goes home. Goodbye Adam. Goodbye rolling pound advantage. Goodbye Finale without Patrick, Frado and Brandon.

Adam did look pretty good at home, and his brother is pretty darn hot as well.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: October 26 Episode nap_time 10-27-10 1
 RE: October 26 Episode jbug 10-27-10 2
 RE: October 26 Episode Tummy 10-27-10 3
   RE: October 26 Episode jbug 10-27-10 4
       RE: October 26 Episode Tummy 10-31-10 7
           RE: October 26 Episode jbug 11-01-10 8
 RE: October 26 Episode Asrai 10-29-10 5
   RE: October 26 Episode udg 10-30-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-10, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: October 26 Episode"
I could not believe that Adam didn't use his 3 lb. advantage to help his team. I knew when Jessica didn't pull the 5 and the blue team lost that Adam was going home. He was becoming too big of a threat.

WHY did the blue team NOT pick Anna? That to me seemed the logical choice. She was at her 2nd week on the ranch and that is always one of the lowest weeks in weight loss.

What was with Lisa throwing herself under the bus for Adam? My sister thinks they have something going on...I was glad that Frado stuck up for her and even fussed at her some about her not being ready to go home.

Overall a good show. I thought it was funny that the chefs couldn't touch the food at all during the competition. They were really having issues keeping their hands off.

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: October 26 Episode"
Blue team - what was with the over confidence in not using your veto?
Were you more confident in Jessica than in Jessie or the other girl (dang what is her name?) that they couldn't beat Elizabeth?

Adam was so selfish in holding on to his advantage; he wanted to keep it to use for himself later. Not smart.

We didn't see any of the discussions prior to the vote that we usually get to see; wonder how hard Adam campaigned to stay?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-27-10, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: October 26 Episode"
Question - everyone is talking about how Adam was selfish or maybe dumb for not using his advantage to help his team win - could he have given it Jessica? Granted the advantage is what ultimately sent him home, I'm just not sure what he would have gained by using it this week besides getting the target off his back. Help a girl out.

He did look amazing at home and Boo's right, his brother is hawt.

10-27-10, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: October 26 Episode"
My sister called last nite to ask me the same thing! LOL

The black team was worried about the blue team using their veto
AND
about Adam possibly using his 3 lbs. It would have given Jessica a 3 lb advantage - and the blue team would have been safe.

I can see him wanting to save it for himself later....

what I don't understand is their not using the veto.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-31-10, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: October 26 Episode"
Ok - I'm not being intentionally obtuse - but how would it give Jessica a 3 lb advantage if Adam had used it? I'm not getting it.

I think they thought ANY of them could have beat Elizabeth and got a little cocky.

11-01-10, 09:33 AM (EST)
8. "RE: October 26 Episode"
By "using" it he would have been giving it to Jessica - adding it to her loss;
not adding it to his own loss...

I'm pretty sure I heard the other team expressing concern on 2 counts:
1 - that the veto would be used
2 - that Adam would "use" his 3 lbs. There would have been nothing to worry about his using it if it counted on his weight; I think they were worried that he would "use" it meaning Jessica would get the extra lbs

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-10, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: October 26 Episode"
Piping in mainly to say that Anna kicked arse in the rowing challenge! Wish they would have won just based on that!

Sadly, I am not rooting for anyone in particular this season. I like Anna well enough even though she hasn't proven much with weight loss while at the ranch. Aaron is on my like list, but I really want to see him get more excited! I don't hate anyone, but the one who gets on my nerves the most is Brendan. Not sure why, but he irks me. Also, I can't stand looking at Jesse. I know, it's very shallow of me, but I can't help it! Elizabeth is annoying, Frado needs to get over himself (even though his breakthrough made him a bit more likeable,) Jessica and Lisa are interchangeable to me and just blah in my opinion, Ada is the one I liked from the beginning but she seems kind of bored this week which is probably due to the fighting with the guys all the time, and that leaves Patrick who I don't like or hate. LOL, I almost forgot Mark. I guess he would be on my like list although he doesn't really wow me.

I liked Adam and even though I felt he should have used his advantage, I was inspired by his goodbye tape. What a stand up guy who is really gonna do some bug things for his community. Bravo to him. He looked great, too.

If I had to choose a top three right now, I guess I would want Aaron, Ada, and Anna.

*SQUEAL-worthy Capn2patch creation*

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-30-10, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: October 26 Episode"
>If I had to choose a
>top three right now, I
>guess I would want Aaron,
>Ada, and Anna.

I'm not sure I could come up with a top 3 at all at this point.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •