The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nov 2nd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-10, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nov 2nd"
Cut us to 1 hour so we could then watch election results?
hummmmm......okay, right.

Interesting visit to the marines.
BTW, how do they get a marine base to do this????
Wonder if they really did not have options for the food; maybe they could have eaten more raw fruit & veggies? (volunteer for KP and eat raw potatoes? )

Wonder if black team was regretting not sending Elizabeth home sooner - they had to know from every week that she would bring the team down in team competitions.

Brendon is a bag...
One week he's complaining (I think it was him) how the blue team celebrated their challenge victory (even after previous challenge when black team gave up letters from home);
then this week (when they all made it to the beach) he's saying all this carp about how they're ALL together on one team.....

Why did Fredo immediately start on how he did not gain for gameplay? conscious maybe?

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nov 2nd nap_time 11-03-10 1
 RE: Nov 2nd featherfish81 11-03-10 2
   RE: Nov 2nd jbug 11-03-10 3
       RE: Nov 2nd featherfish81 11-05-10 9
 RE: Nov 2nd Cyndimaus 11-04-10 4
   RE: Nov 2nd JessicaRN 11-05-10 5
   RE: Nov 2nd jbug 11-05-10 7
   RE: Nov 2nd featherfish81 11-05-10 8
 RE: Nov 2nd samboohoo 11-05-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-03-10, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nov 2nd"
I felt like the show was in fast forward...I know a lot of people don't like the 2 hours where they drag everything out, but it was a lot better than missing everything!

I thought it was cool that they got to go to the marine base, but was suprised that the food in the mess hall wasn't more nutritious. I know that they add protein powder to most of the foods served, I wonder if it was a case of bad choices.

Did I hear correctly that Frado was in the Marines one time??? HMMM...

I don't like Brendon, he bugs me.

I thougth Frados confession before the weigh in was weird. I don't know if it was gameplay or not...I think he knew he didn't eat the way he was supposed to because they were away from the kitchen.

This is the first time ever that I have cheered for the blue team instead of Jillian's team. I just like their attitude bettter.

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-03-10, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nov 2nd"
1 hour did seem a tad rushed, but I really liked the faster weigh-in. Normally it just drags, and most of us fast forward through the slow parts if possible. 1 hour was better than 2 (1.5 would probably be perfect).

The eating thing really messed them up this week. I'm sure the cafeteria food wasn't as preservative free as they normally eat, and from the looks of things they barely had time to think about what they were eating, they just shoved it in as fast as possible. So while training with the Marines was probably an interesting change of pace, I'm not sure BL will do it again, because it clearly didn't help their weight loss.

I'm not too surprised they sent Anna home - she was slowing them down as a team, and they didn't have as much loyalty to her as they did to Elizabeth.

Brendan's a little hard to figure out. I thought it was cool that he shaved his head, and then they'll throw in a quote from him that just makes you scratch your head.

Frado's going to be in big trouble next week - +4? Jillian will kill him in workouts.

11-03-10, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nov 2nd"
just shoved it in as fast as possible

True, they don't give them much time...

A young man from our Church recently joined the marines; his mother said he has lost 18 lbs (if I remember) in just one month.
I thought Marines were supposed to lose fat & build muscle.....
guess he's losing the fat & the muscle gain will come later.
She's worried she won't have clothes to fit him when he comes home at Christmas

11-05-10, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nov 2nd"
I bet given time they'd lose weight. I expect it was mostly the transition and stress from doing something different. Though I'm not an expert by any means.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-04-10, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nov 2nd"
I missed half the episode. I didn't realize it was only one hour long. I did like the faster weigh-in. I guess it's too much to hope they'll keep the shorter weigh-in in the future.

I don't know what to think of Fredo. Almost everyone else lost weight, even though it was lower than it would have been at the ranch. Did he really have that much trouble or was it game play? He said it wasn't, but how many others have sworn their gain or low numbers wasn't game play when everyone knew it really was. I hate the fact that they end with these huge numbers the next week. Wish there was some way they could tweak the number to reflect their gain so it's not like a double weight loss.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-05-10, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nov 2nd"
So now we know that 90 minutes is the best time for this show. I'm still having a hard time remembering who is who and rally caring for any of this bunch. That's not really a bad thing, just no real stand outs for me.

11-05-10, 10:47 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Nov 2nd"
If this keeps happening, maybe the producers will change the way those up for elimination are designated - and it will be the 2 with the lowest percentage of loss.
That would prevent all this game play - watering up by those who know they won't have anyone voting them out.

We can hope can't we?

11-05-10, 07:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Nov 2nd"
I think they measure weight from the last week's number, so the first four pounds won't count. I think.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-10, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nov 2nd"
Haven't watched yet. Will be back over the weekend. Now that I know it's only an hour, I may watch online at lunch.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •