The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Oct 12th - Ep #4?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-10, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Oct 12th - Ep #4?"
Surprising attitude change about "the game" by Jillian & Bob.
Guess they finally accepted that part of this whole thing is a game to see who wins the money.
Wonder if they know about the 3 men alliance?

I'd have lunch with Bob any day

I did not like the elimination challenge. As soon as it was shown, it was apparent that it would be between the 2 women competing; that challenge was made for men to win.

TBL needs to look at more challenges that start with an even playing field between the men & the women.

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4? samboohoo 10-13-10 1
   RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4? jbug 10-13-10 2
 RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4? Tummy 10-13-10 3
   RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4? samboohoo 10-13-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4?"
Agree about Bob & Jillian, although I didn't think this challenge was such a big deal. And the reward was pretty darn good.

Frado. Wasn't he the one with immunity last week? So his 20 isn't a true 20.

I'm not feeling it with this group this year for some reason. Maybe because there are still so darn many of them, I can't keep up. I really have no connection with any of them at all.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-10, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-10 AT 10:27 AM (EST)

I'd forgotten about Fredo's low loss last week...

I was happy to see him chose a female to save. Course with the lop-sided challenge the men didn't need saving...

ETA: Does this costume make me look fat?

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-13-10, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4?"
I agree about the challenges. And I'm glad the middle yellow line is going away.

Bob has a really nice place. But I thought they could have done more with showing a healthier way to eat. Salads and grilled veggies? Or did I miss something really inventive?

Curtis Stone - *sigh

I do like the Pay It Forward theme. And Burgandy (who names their kid Burgandy?) looked great already. I was sad to see Sophia go - she was my fav so far. I wouldn't be surprised to see her as the At Home Winner.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Oct 12th - Ep #4?"
I forgot about the challenge. I too thought it was unfair. The girls had no chance.

Bob: Agree. Also, a vegan lifestyle IMO, is not realistic for everyone. I realize it was just an option, but I just don't think it was realistic.

Curtis: Absolutely agree! Yummy!

Burgandy: Agree yet again. WTF is up with that name?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •