The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"October 5 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-06-10, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"October 5 Episode"
Here we are with our third episode.

Are we liking the new changes? Do we hate them?

I'm slowly getting to know the Losers better but I don't have a favorite yet. I thought last night's episode showed us more of their personalities.

Bob said we were getting into game play and I saw some of that but noone has popped out as solely a player, in my opinion. That could change as we go on, of course. The game play seems reasonable so far to me.

I wasn't too thrilled with Tina regretting her plea to stay and telling everyone she was going to ask to go home. Everyone was rightly upset with her after they'd chosen her to stay. I was glad to see a shift in her attitude over the week and that when she did go home she was doing well. I think she may not have done as well if she had gone home the day after the elimination. She needed to do a bit of changing.

So are the women falling below the yellow line because they're women or is Jillian right about there needing to be a change in perspective for them?

Sigs by Cyg

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: October 5 Episode jbug 10-06-10 1
   RE: October 5 Episode nap_time 10-06-10 2
       RE: October 5 Episode jbug 10-06-10 3
           RE: October 5 Episode nap_time 10-08-10 7
 RE: October 5 Episode kidflash212 10-07-10 4
   RE: October 5 Episode taffnic 10-07-10 5
       RE: October 5 Episode kidflash212 10-07-10 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-06-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: October 5 Episode"
Hi Cyndi~~~

I sorta like the idea of half below having a challenge. & that they are each on their own - no partner to save them. Not sure I like the winner getting to save another; course that may be cause it's been men saving men - wonder if a male winner will ever choose a female to save...

I figured Tina was history the next time she was up for elim - they weren't gonna forgive her too soon for talking them into sending the other girl home.

Fabio - as usual - we got the same oh same oh - "Even with immunity, I'm still gonna work hard and lose; it's all about losing...." Then he waters up & admits that he'd be dumb not to play it that way.
Wish they could figure out some way to prevent the one with immunity from watering up so their next weigh in will be bigger.

All of the women have less to lose than the men; so naturally their losses are going to be less. Even tho it's percentage, it's not the same - at least the way I see it.

It would be interesting if they had TWO charts; 1 for the men & 1 for the women; then the bottom half of each chart would compete in the elimination challenges.

For the record: I don't like Burgandy or Brendon.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-06-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: October 5 Episode"
I don't like them either! They are definitely on my dislike list. I couldn't believe how much Brendon whined!

As far as favorites, I like Adam (Blue) and Lisa (pink). I was so glad that everyone gave her a second chance and she didn't get sent home. I can't imagine the guilt she has hanging on her with what her daughter did.

I like how the yellow line works. I have always thought that there should be a challenge to determine who goes home. If you want to be there, fight for it!

I thought Tina looked great at home and was so proud that she and her daughter were working together to lose weight.

As far as the girl/guy issue...I don't know. I don't like the girls losing every week and getting sent home, but I think Jillian has a point, the girls need to wake up and realize that they are going to have to really kick butt to lose more than the guys!

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-10, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: October 5 Episode"
But can the women really lose the kinds of percentages that the men can?

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-08-10, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: October 5 Episode"
I think so...if not, there would have never been a woman biggest loser. I think the guys will lose more right off the bat, but I think when they get into the thick of things and their eating habits and exercise get stable, the women's percentage will start to rise.

Other than the Yellow guy...name has escaped me... there aren't really and HUGE guys like there has been in the past. (at least I don't think there is...)

Guess we will have to watch and see how it plays out. I figure that the producers will throw another twist in before long to even the playing ground.

PS- Jbug.. love the new sig!

~Running in my dreams, Thanks Agman! ~

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-07-10, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: October 5 Episode"
Isn't it just nature that men losing fat quicker than women? It will even out at some point.

One other point about this episode - Anna Kournikova was never one of the worlds top tennis players. She got attention for her looks more than her tennis. I realize they want to play up their guest stars but that crossed the line from exaggeration to flat out lie.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-10, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: October 5 Episode"
Actually Anna was ranked number 1 in doubles where she won 2 grand slam titles with M. Hingis.

courtesy of Cap'n2patch

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-07-10, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: October 5 Episode"
Which was more about Hingis than Anna. As a singles players, she was a mediocre player who gained attention for her looks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •