The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mar 2, Ep 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-10, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mar 2, Ep 8"
It's been so long everyone forgot to watch?
I forgot everyone's names for a bit there; still trying to remember who is who.

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 Cyndimaus 03-03-10 1
   RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 jbug 03-03-10 2
       RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 Cyndimaus 03-03-10 3
           RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 trigirl 03-03-10 4
           RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 jbug 03-03-10 5
           RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 samboohoo 03-03-10 6
               RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 JessicaRN 03-03-10 7
                   RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 jbug 03-03-10 8
                       RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 nap_time 03-04-10 9
                           RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 jbug 03-04-10 11
 RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 nap_time 03-04-10 10
   RE: Mar 2, Ep 8 Cyndimaus 03-04-10 12
 Lisi math invades TBL newsomewayne 03-09-10 13
   RE: Lisi math invades TBL jbug 03-09-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-10, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
I watched!!

So my question is this: what would have happened if nobody decided to play the temptation game? Do you think the producers would have "encouraged" people to play? Would they have drawn names out of a hat for teams? That is my curious question for this week?

What do you think of Michael? Guess his choices backfired on him. I was so glad the black team won the weigh-in.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-03-10, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
Wonder if...... no one opted to play when the first show of hands were asked for....
so they had to ask again, & that's when they got 2 to play....

and? if more than those 2 had opted to play? when someone found a match would all the others have had to eat what was found (did they have lots more of each item hidden just in case?)

or? if only one had opted to play? Immediate win?

Michael was right in one comment he made to Jillian; he didn't make up the rules or the game. Don't blame him.

Someone was going to have to divide the teams. There are so many ways to do that; in the past people have gotten real mad cause they were split up from their teammate; or because they didn't get the trainer they wanted. That is a lose/lose situation for the winner of that challenge.

I was hoping too that black would win - just to show that it isn't all about the biggest people. It's % of loss. Black had less total weight so their % was less. I couldn't understand all the worry about that - even Jillian. I do understand that when someone gets below 200 it's harder for them to lose tho.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

03-03-10, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
I was thinking all those things too.

And I also think to myself that people should stop whining about the teams cause either trainer is good and it's not like they'll never, ever see their partner around the ranch!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-03-10, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
it's not like they'll never, ever see their partner around the ranch

Exactly! Wah,wah,wah. Cry me a river. Aren't they roomies with their partner?

03-03-10, 04:08 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
and...
as for the reward challenge?
Don't you think Koi shared his news from home with Sam?
and Darius with his mom?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-10, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-10 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

I agree with all of you too.

I LOL'd when he told Jillian that. And then I laughed even harder when they were choking down those wonderful koala bars or whatever the heck they were and talking about how "good" they were.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-03-10, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
I also get tired of all of the whining when someone decides (or is put in the position) of doing some game playing. Is there something in those water filters that make them all so emotional? And if I were on Miggy's team, I think that I would want her gone because she is kind of mean, even if she is meditating now. (No mention of her daughter joining her in the meditation)

I had a friend who broke a crown on her tooth on a big piece of nut shell that was accidentally in a Lara Bar. She notified the company and they paid her dental bills and gave her Lara bars for a year.

03-03-10, 10:45 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
I think that was Darius point exactly - about Miggy.
She causes too much stress...

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-10, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
I haven't seen the whole show yet, but from the clips I have seen and Jillian's writeup, I think I have all I need....

I saw the part where Miggy was eliminated. And it wasn't a surprise, but Michael made a comment that everyone had agreed to vote out the lowest percent and they were going back on their word... (didn't see that part) So was this discussed before the weigh in or during the one hour after the weigh in?

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

03-04-10, 03:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
I think they "talked about" voting that way, but I don't recall them all agreeing to it.
That's what Michael wanted because he likes Miggy.
And probably because he sees Lance as a bigger threat than Miggy in the end

nap_time 177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-04-10, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nap_time Click to send private message to nap_time Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
I just loved Sam's black fingernails.... LOL
Team spirit!

~Thanks Agman..couldn't have done it without you. ~

03-04-10, 05:10 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Mar 2, Ep 8"
That was funny!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-10, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Lisi math invades TBL"
"107 lbs. in seven weeks! Wow! People don't lose that much in a month!"

You didn't either, Michael. You didn't either.

Fear the reaper.

03-09-10, 09:43 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Lisi math invades TBL"
Or maybe Jordon was coaching him ?

I thought I heard him say that - & thought "I think he meant to say a year".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •