The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This is the first week I've watched..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-10, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This is the first week I've watched..."
What's with all the bad hair?

Seriously. Did they lose a challenge?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This is the first week I've wat... jbug 03-10-10 1
   RE: This is the first week I've wat... samboohoo 03-10-10 2
       RE: This is the first week I've wat... jbug 03-10-10 3
           RE: This is the first week I've wat... samboohoo 03-10-10 4
               RE: This is the first week I've wat... jbug 03-10-10 5
 RE: This is the first week I've wat... Cyndimaus 03-10-10 6
   RE: This is the first week I've wat... mom2bjm 03-10-10 7
       RE: This is the first week I've wat... Cyndimaus 03-11-10 8
 RE: This is the first week I've wat... HistoryDetective 03-18-10 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-10, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
Darius & Michael are hoping to stick around for the make-over week
Seriously, there could be no other reason for any man's hair to look that bad LOL

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-10, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
Daris' hair reminds me of Matt Hoover's. A cut will do him wonders. I think Matt was much more attractive with his hair cut.

Michael? That's another story entirely. Every time I see him, I just say, "WTF????"

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

03-10-10, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
sometimes Michael's hair looks wet & curly;
other times it looks like he let it dry & combed it out so it's all frizzy - maybe he's trying to cover the balding areas LOL

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-10, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
Oh yes, there are definitely two sides to it. Very funny to watch.

We have Trivia Night at BW3s on Tuesday, so I rarely get to watch it live. And I had to watch Big Bang from Monday. I only saw the weigh-in and saw Cheryl leave.

I knew she was leaving the minute Daris cheered at Steph's 3 pound loss. Their editing sucks.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

03-10-10, 10:27 AM (EST)
5. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-10 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

They needed to keep Sam for strength challenges. Producers need to make more challenges where physical strength is not so important.
E: a running challenge would be nice (remember 1 season they had to run up the hill & down?).

I laughed when the blue team made such a whoop-t-do about winning the truck pull;
hey guys, you beat a bunch of women (& 1 man); proud of yourself, weren't you????

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-10-10, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
I know I'm not there so I'm not experiencing the emotional highs and lows, but did anyone else think Koli's tears about the chance of Sam leaving just a little extreme?

I also was thinking about the hair while watching the show last night. It's obvious that curly hair runs in Daris's family. As for Michael...well, it's kinda scarey at times!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-10-10, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."

I was getting a bit tired of seeing Michael asleep on the bus.. over and over and over and over.. wait.. how many days did they have to go to work??? Sheesh.. could they find anyone more attractive to show asleep on the bus?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-10, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
Actually that part made my boys giggle. I was glad they didn't show every part of every day and instead made a little "passing of the days" segment.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-10, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This is the first week I've watched..."
Large people need large hair (just like drag queens drink out of huge glasses to make their hands look smaller).

As frightening as the hair can sometimes be, I'm even more terrified of that thing living on Lance's face.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •