The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

mommyp 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommyp Click to send private message to mommyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
Ok is anyone else totally annoyed by the three of them? They drive me INSANE I hope they all lose!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY blessedOne 10-23-08 1
   RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY mommyp 10-23-08 2
 RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY LostAddict 10-23-08 3
 RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY brvnkrz 10-23-08 4
   RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY newsomewayne 10-28-08 5
       RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY ShellyMay 10-28-08 6
 RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY PagongRatEater 10-29-08 7
 RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY KwietOne 10-29-08 8
 RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY aquariaqueen 10-29-08 9
   RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY maroonclowns mom 10-29-08 10
 RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY MKitty 10-29-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blessedOne 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blessedOne Click to send private message to blessedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
hehehe.....look at the posts under episode 6 if you haven't already....alot of people are disgusted with them....
ugly, ugly and ugly.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mommyp 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-23-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommyp Click to send private message to mommyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
Yeah, I saw those after I posted. I am glad I am not the only one! I have never been so disgusted! Vicky is so freakin' lazy! I sincerely hope they all get voted off. Amy P is gonna win the 100k!

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-23-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
I think we all dislike them. But hey, I think they deserve their own thread!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
Hefa used to be my most hated. Vicky has surpassed her by a mile.

Halloween siggie by Glow.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-08, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
By a mile or a smile?

Fear the reaper.

ShellyMay 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-28-08, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
Or by a smirk?

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
This show was about self-improvement and weight-loss FIRST and gameplay second. If this show starts becoming Fat Survivor, it is going to drop like a rock in the ratings.

<[i>Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is the history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it. - Woodrow Wilson

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-08, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
ICK...EVERYONE got played by Hefa, Icky, & Brady and I mean Bob and Jillian. It's nothing but game play now and I'm sick of it. Pretty soon, Hefa, Icky and Brady will turn on each other.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-29-08, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
I asked this on another post which I have a hunch will be locked. But....

Of the three idiots, who do you want ousted first for the most drama???

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-29-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"

Brady of course. We have to leave the two cats there.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-29-08, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HEBA VICKY AND BRADY"
I soooo agree. What with the game playing (I am SURE Brady watered up), the smirking, the barging in over dinner, I really hate those three. Poor Amy..having to be with those three (as I don't get the impression that she is that way!)

I want them to go down..and NOT in weight that is!!!!

Spooked by Agman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •