The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-21-08, 11:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 6"
If she smirks at the camera one my time I think I will scream. You know who I am talking about. I cannot stand the three of them. Wow.

I totally think Brady water loaded. What do you think? If he is the guy they are talking about in the preview next week I will not be impressed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-22-08 1
 RE: Episode 6 KwietOne 10-22-08 2
 RE: Episode 6 pmspml5 10-22-08 3
   RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-22-08 4
 RE: Episode 6 true 10-22-08 5
   RE: Episode 6 Breezy 10-22-08 6
       RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-22-08 7
       RE: Episode 6 aquariaqueen 10-22-08 17
           RE: Episode 6 LostAddict 10-22-08 21
       RE: Episode 6 brvnkrz 10-22-08 28
           RE: Episode 6 Asrai 10-22-08 29
               RE: Episode 6 brvnkrz 10-23-08 41
                   RE: Episode 6 wxgirl 10-28-08 51
           RE: Episode 6 wxgirl 10-28-08 50
 RE: Episode 6 Ahtumbreez 10-22-08 8
 RE: Episode 6 twinkle6 10-22-08 9
 RE: Episode 6 LostAddict 10-22-08 10
   RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-22-08 11
       RE: Episode 6 Ahtumbreez 10-22-08 25
 RE: Episode 6 Pretty_Kitty 10-22-08 12
   RE: Episode 6 aquariaqueen 10-22-08 18
 RE: Episode 6 angelic_alex 10-22-08 13
   RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-22-08 14
       RE: Episode 6 twinkle6 10-22-08 15
   RE: Episode 6 wxgirl 10-28-08 52
 RE: Episode 6 LostAddict 10-22-08 16
   RE: Episode 6 aquariaqueen 10-22-08 19
   RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-22-08 20
   "Lame" Reward trigirl 10-22-08 34
   RE: Episode 6 wxgirl 10-28-08 53
 RE: Episode 6 mia rules18 10-22-08 22
   RE: Episode 6 ShellyMay 10-22-08 23
       RE: Episode 6 Ahtumbreez 10-22-08 26
 RE: Episode 6 samboohoo 10-22-08 24
   RE: Episode 6 brvnkrz 10-22-08 32
       RE: Episode 6 Cyndimaus 10-25-08 44
 RE: Episode 6 Asrai 10-22-08 27
   RE: Episode 6 justmyhumbleopinion 10-22-08 30
       RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-22-08 31
           RE: Episode 6 LostAddict 10-22-08 33
   I know what you mean mtopaz 10-22-08 35
       RE: I know what you mean wxgirl 10-28-08 54
 RE: Episode 6 LostAddict 10-23-08 36
   RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-23-08 37
       RE: Episode 6 flystorms 10-23-08 38
           RE: Episode 6 Cyndimaus 10-25-08 45
               RE: Episode 6 wxgirl 10-28-08 55
       RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-23-08 39
           RE: Episode 6 LostAddict 10-23-08 40
               RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-23-08 42
 RE: Episode 6 taffnic 10-23-08 43
 RE: Episode 6 realitycoholic 10-26-08 46
   RE: Episode 6 blessedOne 10-27-08 47
 RE: Episode 6 Ahtumbreez 10-28-08 48
 RE: Episode 6 missyo5 10-28-08 49
   RE: Episode 6 wxgirl 10-28-08 56

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blessedOne 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-22-08, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blessedOne Click to send private message to blessedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 6"
You know what's sad.....is that Heba or whatever her name is just screwed herself good tonight and sealed her fate. Does she honestly think she has a chance to make it to the finale? With a husband and wife team to vote against her?
Amy P. has more class in her little finger than those 3 seem to have in their lives.
And the smirk, along with those hairsprayed curls....oh she reminds me so much of miss piggy....except i am not nearly as annoyed by miss piggy.
u know what they say about karma....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-22-08, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 6"
I officially HATE the blue team. Heba is dumb for voting out Amy P. You honestly think Brady/Vicky will vote each other out? Karma's a bi*** baby!

pmspml5 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-22-08, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pmspml5 Click to send private message to pmspml5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-08 AT 07:28 AM (EST)

I really think they are being set up by the editing....

Comments by Bob:

"Not picking a guy was a really dumb game move"
"Are they playing some sort of game"

Other comments

"I dont care no matter what I'm not going home"

I am not sure that the "One man" comment is going to be what we want it to be - but I'm gonna pray all week long that:

Phillip is the one who loses all that weight - and Amy is the biggest loser on her team so the Evil Axis is required to vote one of their own out which means Heba goes.

What I think will happen:

Brady will lose all the weight - and the other team votes Renee or Michelle off.

I also think after next week we will see this group combined and Heba/Brady/Vicki will be voted out ASAP by the others. 3 does not make a majority at all in the whole picture.

Also I wonder how they feel right now watching the episodes and knowing that they are not liked at all.

10-22-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blessedOne Click to send private message to blessedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 6"
You know this is the first time I've had so much dislike for any of the players. I can't decide who I dislike most, Vicki or Heba. They both seem to think their crap doesn't stink. It will be sweet watching them as they get voted off the show. I wish they would either have a season where the contestants are either voted off by their percentage of weight loss or viewers votes......it would be interesting if they had a whole season where the players didn't know how the elimination was going to be one week to the next......
I love Biggest Loser, and usually most of the players.....this is just a whacked season with a few too many arrogant people.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-22-08, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 6"
Oh my.

Vicky, Vicky, Vicky...possibly the biggest.beeotch.ever.

The smug grin, the venomous jabs, the Miss Piggy curls, (LOL, love that one!) and the game only attitude. Just the thought of her makes my skin crawl.

I used to like Brady, but honestly, anyone who would be married to THAT THING, must be crazy. I wonder if he made up that Phil stuff just to rile up Hefa? And yes, I do believe he water loaded. He is a horrible actor, and the smirk on Vicky's face confirmed it.

Hefa, you just made dumbass move #2. Do you think Vicky is going to keep you over Brady? Puhleeze.

Poor Amy C. I'd imagine she wishes that she didn't suggest breaking up the old teams. I hope she can survive that psycho triangle.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 6"
I totally think Vicky and Brady made up the whole Phil thing. Didn't make sense at all, I couldn't see Phil approaching them for anything.

This is the first season where I actually hate some of the losers. That's sad. I'm supposed to be rooting them on to lose weight. I can't with Vicky and Hefa.

10-22-08, 08:44 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 6"
OMG......ROFL!!!!!
HEFA!
Thanks I needed a laugh.....Lets see we have Miss Piggy and Hefa!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-22-08, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 6"
I couldn't help but think that that story was fabricated. It certainly was editted in awkwardly, that's for sure.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-08, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 6"
I agree. Very ackward edit. It makes me think that it was all a set up. Surely if Phil really did that NBC would have shown us that it REALLY happened.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode 6"
I am with you on this. I hate all three of them. I couldn't believe Vicky said that losing weight was commendable, too. WTF? She is clearly here for the money. I hope that if she wins, she goes home with her money and stuffs her big fat ugly face and gains back all of her weight. And I am sure she will. I can honestly say that if these 3 end up the top 3, I'll turn off the show and not watch. They belong on Survivor, not this show.

Halloween siggie by Glow.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Episode 6"
It was exactly this comment that sent me over the edge! I literally sat up on the edge of the couch (like I do when the football game is is on!) and started yelling at the TV. GF had to calm me down and remind me of my blood pressure!

Face time with Slice

10-23-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Episode 6"
I too started to yell at the tv and GF had to calm me down. Horrible casting this year. If they cast this way on purpose then they have definitely jumped the shark. Go back to contestants who are there to lose weight, not gain money. Please Biggest Loser. Bad move on your part if you did this on purpose.

wxgirl 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-08, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wxgirl Click to send private message to wxgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Episode 6"
Did they change producers/casting team? I've always LOVED almost ALL of the contestants! This season I'm really confused and left wondering who to cheer for...

I HATE the trio!
And I don't understand what is happend on Jillian's team? I actually like Michelle but I didn't understand when she wanted to leave campus voluntarily?? And her team is pulling terrible numbers this season. That has never happened consistently before.

10-28-08, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wxgirl Click to send private message to wxgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Episode 6"
Yep, she is after the money, the "weight loss is also commendable" quote was followed by Miss Piggy saying "we're here to win $350,000"...which means that Hefa has a chance to stay on show, cuz Brady or Vicky will have to go home to win the $100k --- but good Lord, they're all stupid.

I keep a spreadsheet, and Hefa has lost THE LEAST PERCENTAGE OF WEIGHT! I guess Brady has a chance though, he's currently 2nd.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 6"
I had hope when Amy C was talking about going with the numbers lastnight. But then Hefa lived up to her stupidness and voted Amy P. For someone that's talked about the game she sure dropped the ball.

I'm sure Bob wasn't surprised the next day to see Amy gone, but I also bet he wished it was Vicky. I'm thinking Bob's not too impressed with Vicky and her attitude.

twinkle6 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinkle6 Click to send private message to twinkle6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 6"
>If she smirks at the camera
>one my time I think
>I will scream. You
>know who I am talking
>about. I cannot stand
>the three of them.
>Wow.
>
>I totally think Brady water loaded.
> What do you think?
> If he is the
>guy they are talking about
>in the preview next week
>I will not be impressed.
>
>
>

10-22-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 6"
I totally agree with everyone on here. Vicky makes my skin crawl! I can't stand her !!! Heba is an idiot for thinking her "alliance" will help her. If she had any brains she would have teamed up with the Amys and voted off Brady. duh.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's Phil next week who pulls the "biggest weight loss ever." I want him to go kick some blue butt.

10-22-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 6"
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping it's Phil next week who pulls the "biggest weight loss ever." I want him to go kick some blue butt.

Absolutely, that would rock!!

10-22-08, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Episode 6"
Ditto - I'm so hoping Amy's parting shot about them sending her home wasn't going to demoralize Phil it was going to make him more determined to do better was foreshadowing!

Surfin' Safari with Tribe

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-22-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 6"
Im so glad Im not the only one who was disgusted and annoyed last night. I cant STAND those 3!! The biggest loser has never gotten me so riled up before EVER. Cant wait to see the demise of Miss Piggy and Hefa(LOL)it will be sweet oh yes it will...

10-22-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 6"
It was almost painful to watch!!!

JSlice special!!

angelic_alex 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-22-08, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail angelic_alex Click to send private message to angelic_alex Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode 6"
I couldn't believe how upset I got watching this last night. In previous seasons, even if I have disliked the contestant, I would still wish them a big weight loss and to get healthy.

But those three? I HATE THEM. I would love nothing more than to see all three of them fall off their high horse and gain all their weight back!

I can't believe Heba was stupid enough to vote with Vicky and Brady, but I expected it.

Between Heba and her theatrics "Oh I lost my husband this week! Wahh wahh", Vicky's smirk, and Brady's watering-up (not proven, but I am sure he did) - I am almost ready to not watch anymore. If something doesn't come along to break the 3 of them up, I don't know how much longer I can watch this.

"I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then"...."I don't agree with that"

10-22-08, 11:47 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 6"
It will be sweet watching Hefa and Miss Piggy turn against one another, and you know it will happen! Selfishness is just that, selfishness.....you can think you an alliance, but it all comes down to 1 person will win....
Interesting just thinking about what might happen.

twinkle6 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinkle6 Click to send private message to twinkle6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 6"
>It will be sweet watching Hefa
>and Miss Piggy turn against
>one another, and you know
>it will happen! Selfishness
>is just that, selfishness.....you can
>think you an alliance, but
>it all comes down to
>1 person will win....
>Interesting just thinking about what might
>happen.
This season's contestants are particularly odious. (Look it up Vicky.)

Oh it is clear that Vicky was setting up Heba. I thought immediately that it was a setup that Brady and Vicky created about Phil. They are using her weaknesses to control her. Heba they are not going to let you make it to the final three if they have anything to do with it. Sorry to say that Brady has to go because it is abundantly clear Miss Vicky (is her hairline ridiculously low or is it me?) isn't smart enough to make it on her own and that will be the end of her.

Heba karma is a big problem. You are about to experience it.

10-28-08, 10:37 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Episode 6"
I don't understand what they are doing with the format of this show...
Why bother starting with "families" when they're just gonna switch it up to individuals FOUR weeks in??
an-NOY-ing!

10-22-08, 12:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 6"
Oh, and we can't forget Vicky's response to the prize during the challenge, "it was a lame prize." UMMM HELLO!! You have kids, you havent' seen them, don't you WANT to see them??? Besides that, why would she even SAY that, much less REPEAT it!!!

10-22-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Episode 6"
I think I did a dog head tilt when I heard that too! Is she really human?

10-22-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-08 AT 12:33 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-08 AT 12:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-22-08 AT 12:30 PM (EST)

When she said that I just thought to myself, whatever! She was just jealous because her miss piggy legs were not strong enough to allow her to complete one round.....
Just like Phil said during the challenge...."You could just cheer me on as a fellow human being".....or at least it was similar to that.....said volumes about his and Amy's characters as well as Miss Piggy and Hefa.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-22-08, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. ""Lame" Reward"
My son was watching with me and was shocked. He even said "Nice Mom".

I have never disliked a reality tv show contestant as much as I dislike Miss Piggy. Whoever made that comment about her hairline was right. You know when someone is so ugly on the inside, you think they are ugly on the outside regardless of hwo they really look? That's her, Fugly! Rant done.

10-28-08, 10:38 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Episode 6"
She must be a prize mother...

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 6"
I am totally on the Can't Stand Miss Piggy/Smirkface Bandwagon.
I've been wondering all season how it is that Brady ended up with her. Even his actions last night...I believe she's behind it all...she's got him under a spell or something. I don't get it. GO BLACK TEAM!

ShellyMay 34 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShellyMay Click to send private message to ShellyMay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 6"
Hello all - long long time lurker - first time poster.

I just got into Biggest Loser last season after a friend told me how much she enjoyed the show. Here in Canada, one of our cable networks is re-running previous seasons so I've caught up on #1 and am watching #2.

I don't understand Vicky's attitude - her and Brady are just in it for the $350 grand?!? That totally shocked me, when in past seasons, even the people who said the money would be real nice and all acknowledged that the biggest priority was to lose the weight and get healthy!

10-22-08, 02:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Episode 6"
Welcome! I totally agree and I think the producers messed up when casting those two.

Surfin' Safari with Tribe

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Episode 6"
Ugggh. Where to even start.

Hate Vicky. Hate Hefa. I told my husband last night that Vicky is both of his previous evil-beyotch-sisters-in-law, plus one. And Brady is very much reminding me of BIL. Brady must be so fricking weak. At least that's what I hope.

And honestly, I wouldn't put it past Vicky to keep Hefa over Brady. Vicky wants to win both prizes. She has already said before that Brady would leave before her.

I love, love, love, love Amy P. And after last night, Amy C. is growing on me. And Coleen and Renee and Michelle. I usually never love Jilian's team, but I did last night.

I'm sure Bob was devestated to lose Amy. I think Brady watered up. I think it was a complete set-up.

Go Black Team!

Oh, and while I'm talking about Amy P. I do love her, really do, but I have a hard time believing she's an 8. I could be wrong, but I don't know. I know my weight and size. 8 it's not. But I still love her.

Glow Pop made me skeeeeery.

10-22-08, 04:15 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Episode 6"
I had questioned the size 8, too. If she is an 8 then I am a 4. Yay me.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Episode 6"
It's the "new" 8. Didn't you know that?

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 6"
I can't believe the amount of disgust I am feeling right now about Hefa and her moo puppets. I was actually starting to get angry with MYSELF last night because I was so angry at the actions of those three. I don't care if they (Heba/Vickie/Brady) lose a hundred lbs. apiece, they are all very ugly people.

I need to go before I get my BP up again. Honestly, I know this is 'only a show', but it's so much more than that for some of us. Tuesday nights with TBL has proven very inspirational for me. It is the biggest reason why I feel super motivated to go to the gym and eat better. I guess just seeing a group that desperately needs to lose the weight makes me feel better in knowing I have someone by my side....in a sense. I hate that I am hating on some of these people. Especially Heba. She's doing this to be a mother?!! I'd hate to be her child.

Boo to NBC for making me despise the very people I should be rooting for and cheering on.

Face time with Slice

justmyhumbleopinion 26 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-08, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justmyhumbleopinion Click to send private message to justmyhumbleopinion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Episode 6"
Me too! I agree with all that is being said here. I was so angry with Vicky last night when she was talking about only being there for the money. Hello?! She is killing her kids! But, all that is important to her is the money, not what she can learn on TBL for their health as well as her own. Ugh.

I liked that Bob comforted Amy at the weigh-in. I think there is nothing more frustrating than working out hard all week and then stepping on the scale to little or no weight loss. I hate it when it happens to me, and there's not a camera in my face.

10-22-08, 04:05 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Episode 6"
Ok this might be way out of line, but I'm just sharing my thoughts. I agree that Vicki and Heba both seem to be ugly people. In order to treat others the way they are, they have to be very very self centered. I feel that Vicki is probably in the mindset that she is "queen bee" probably because she has a good husband who puts her first. Only a "good woman" knows that she is not first.....and treats others with the same respect and love that she is blessed to receive from her husband. She seems to really take advantage, like she is entiteled to something.....I feel even if she lost all of her weight she would still be an ugly person.....and I don't believe she has any self-respect or she would treat others better than how she is.....someone with such lack of self respect will probably gain all of it back plus....She just seems to me to be the kind of woman who wants others to do everything for her.....YUCK!

10-22-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Episode 6"
You're not out of line at all! I can totally agree with your statement!

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-22-08, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "I know what you mean"
I can only imagine how many people apply to be on this show, and so few make it. It seems a waste of four spaces happened this time. Out of the four wasted spaces, Vicky is the worst of the bunch if you ask me. Being a mom of a 10-year old, I was reminded of a character on one of my son's shows, The Fairly Odd Parents. There is an evil babysitter named Vicky, and here's part of a song about her -- fitting for this Vicky as well.

Hey Vicky, you're so so icky
Just the thought of being around you makes me oh so sicky
Hey Vicky won't you please explain why
you get so much enjoyment out of causing kids pain
(OH oh OHH!)

A chick who's just plain mean
A sour sweet 16
She's a fire breathing dragon
in a pair of black jeans (OOOOOO)

Designed by Agman, siggy maker to the gemstones

10-28-08, 10:45 PM (EST)
54. "RE: I know what you mean"
LOVE this song!

10-23-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Episode 6"
Well, from the front page article it looks like Brady made the story up about Phil trying to get him to vote out Heba.

scum bag.

10-23-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Episode 6"
front page? where do you see this....yeah I'm a newbie here. And I was so enjoying all the conversation here.....but I guess there's not much left to say until we see another episode....grrr.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-23-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Episode 6"
They're probably talking about the interview from this morning (10/23) with Amy P.

Wow, I finally caught the end of the episode last night on Tivo and man, I was incensed. It wasn't so bad until the cameras focused in on the smirk on Vicki's face and the poor feign of surprise out of Brady.

Judging by the look on Bob's face, he knows exactly what is going on as well and I'd love, love, love to see him tear into this group next week. Love it.

Heba's speech before she revealed her vote for Amy P. had no emotion. If she meant what she said, her eyes didn't read that same thing. Lying crap. I haven't been this mad in a long time at this show.

Grrrrr...

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-08, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Episode 6"
That smirk of Vicky's is what did it for me. The girl better not play poker cause she sure can't keep things off her face.

Without the smirk I might have believed Brady had a bad week but I have no doubt his low number was on purpose. I really do hate it when people do this on the show. Cause then it totally messes up their true numbers. The big numbers the next week are fake cause you have to juggle the numbers to figure out what is true weight loss and not just all the water they drank to fudge their numbers. (I remember Neil's big gain one week and huge loss the next week...drove me nuts)

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

10-28-08, 10:48 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Episode 6"
I thought I hated Neil after that episode, but I truly know the meaning of the word HATE now, thanks to Miss Piggy/Hefa/Brady trio.

10-23-08, 01:27 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Episode 6"
oh never mind i figured it out...lol

10-23-08, 03:33 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Episode 6"
whew! Because I haven't figured out how to post links yet!

10-23-08, 04:35 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Episode 6"
lol thanks for thinking of me at least.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-08, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Episode 6"
I have never wanted to reach through a TV and slap someone as much as I wanted to slap Vicky. That smirk on her face when Brady only lost 3 lbs. I agree he had to have watered up because he didn't seem the least bit surprised. There's been contestants in the past I did'nt care for but I always wished them a good weight loss because that's what this is about. But these three..., I will seriously be disappointed if one of them wins.
I hope the teams dissolve next week and it's up to individual effort. I hope these 3 go first.
On the other hand, I'm glad they showed a little bit about Renee and did she rock in that challenge or what. Go Black team.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-26-08, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Episode 6"
I could NOT believe it when Miss Piggy actually said something to the effect of who cared if she got to see "another video" of her kids! My 10 year old had wandered into the room and heard that comment. Her remark: "Wow, I wouldn't want to be in her family." Spot on, baby girl, spot on.

Repulsive, repulsive, repulsive. Those 3 are just that.

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

10-27-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Episode 6"
It's almost Tuesday!

10-28-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Episode 6"
I want the BIG weightloss to come from Phil sooooo badly, but I know it's stupid Brady. Ugh.

Can't wait until 7 tonight. Will have airpopped popcorn ready to throw at the tv.

missyo5 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-28-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missyo5 Click to send private message to missyo5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Episode 6"
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-08 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

I know exactly what you are talking about. I have never missed an episode in all of the seasons but the evil trio make me want to turn it off and never watch again!!!!

10-28-08, 10:53 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Episode 6"
Me too, I wanted to turn the show off and never watch again...and I LOVE this show, or used to until they got the worst contestants ever this season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •