The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-01-08, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I only saw the second half, so what did I miss on their road trip?

While I agree that the show "allowed" Jerry to go home, I don't see how it was a bad thing? He did great at home AND his daughter was allowed to stay on campus without him and continue on. Seems like NBC was pretty nice to me.

I still don't like the brown team... well the guy anyway. He's an aras. The Pink Team daughter is stunning! Wow is she beautiful. Do you have any favorites yet?

Brokenhearted in green and gold.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Novo 10-01-08 1
   RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... IzzyB68 10-02-08 20
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... samboohoo 10-01-08 2
   RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Novo 10-01-08 3
   RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Breezy 10-01-08 4
       RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... samboohoo 10-01-08 5
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Ahtumbreez 10-01-08 6
   RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Starshine 10-01-08 17
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... aquariaqueen 10-01-08 7
   RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Breezy 10-01-08 9
       RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... cipher5150 10-01-08 12
       RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... newsomewayne 10-01-08 13
           RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Breezy 10-01-08 14
               RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... newsomewayne 10-01-08 15
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... LostAddict 10-01-08 8
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Cyndimaus 10-01-08 10
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... MKitty 10-01-08 11
 Faves/Non Faves samboohoo 10-01-08 16
 Brown svcks trigirl 10-01-08 18
   RE: Brown svcks realitycoholic 10-02-08 23
   RE: Brown svcks brvnkrz 10-03-08 24
 RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... taffnic 10-01-08 19
   RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... Dianimal59 10-02-08 21
       RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode... aquariaqueen 10-02-08 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Novo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-08, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Novo Click to send private message to Novo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-08 AT 08:27 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-01-08 AT 08:23 AM (EST)

it was a bad thing because he had every right to be there just like everyone else. He earned his spot there to fight for that money and he did it despite his hardships. It's a bad thing IMO when dishonesty and lack of integrity run the show and he wasn't "allowed" to leave, he had no choice. Yeah, real nice NBC rig the scales when you seem fit and who cares that he did great and lost 5 lbs despite his injury. How sad.

I wanted that little twit from the brown team who was smirking when she saw Jerry's false number to go home, I cannot stand her!

I was so proud of Jerry for being able to continue at home.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IzzyB68 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-08, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IzzyB68 Click to send private message to IzzyB68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I think you guys are all taking what one person said and taking it as fact. I searched and I could find nothing on this. If this was a true scandal, that Jerry admitted to the press, you would see it everywhere. No news company would let that go without printing it all over the place. It would be huge and would really pull ratings up for a news organization to break this story.

I don't think it was staged or anything. I think Jerry was holding water weight from being so swollen and therefore did gain 2 lbs.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
We saw the convenience store challenge, the boat challenge, the weigh-in and then the after pictures. I didn't get home from work until after 9, so everything we saw, we saw in about 15 minutes after 10.

What did I miss with this "allow" business?

Bravie is my favorite.

Novo 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-08, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Novo Click to send private message to Novo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
see the other post "shame on NBC" for details on the "allow" him to go home.

10-01-08, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I didn't see any of the challenges, was wondering why they were all talking about not eating right.

10-01-08, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I know they went on a road trip to the Grand Canyon. When they arrived, Ali then arrived in a deluxe camper. She invited them in to take a tour.

They had a convenience food store challenge where they had to guess the calorie content of various snacks without going over. The first team to win three rounds would get to sleep in the camper for the night while the others had to camp out. And when you won three rounds, you won a pack of Wrigley gum.

The first round was to guess the calorie count of 1 Rolo. I think Pink, Purple, Red and Orange played. I forget the amount, but Orange won. They won the gum and automatically had to play the next round. The other teams had to "split" the Rolo.

The second round was a piece of string cheese. Same teams played. Orange won. They won gum and the others cut the cheese. Okay, they split the cheese. Cut just sounded better.

The third round only Orange played. The item was a hot dog. Since they were the only ones playing, they bet 10 calories and won.

There was talk about having stopped in c-stores on the way to the Grand Canyon and how they wanted to eat bad stuff. I'm not sure what happened.

Bravie is my favorite.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I think NBC is probably hitting their heads on the wall with Jerry leaving and then doing soooo very well at home. Think how emotional and into it we would have been watching him come from the brink of death to what we saw in the after segment last night. (yes I'm in a melodrama mode *grin).

The only part I didn't like is changing the yellow line to one couple and no vote. Even if they wanted to only send one person home it should have stayed at two couples and then others could have done the vote. In that case it would be hard to say whether they would have voted Jerry out or sent brown guy home.

Personally, I don't like Orange man and Brown woman. All the others I really like right now. I do like pink and the other Mom/daughter team (can't remember their color).

Tricked and Treated by the Agster 2008

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-01-08, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
Agree with you on almost everyone, however I find the Brown guy irritating as well.

Coleen is starting to look really good, but Wow Jerry looked so much better last night.

Are NBC going to have to stick to one team member going home from now on in though? We knew from the "One Biggest Loser" that they would start doing it at some point, it would just be very suspicious if a couple *Brown*Brown*Brown* went home next week.

J Slice what a cool lady

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-01-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
Are you saying that they rigged the scale??? I am surprised that he actually had a chance to add 2 pounds, but rigging would have to be proven to me.

I think Michelle is stunning!!! I find Amy C. to be very unappealing. I still don't know if it's the slanted puppy dog eyes, the glasses or too much black crap she puts on. Maybe it's her negative attitude.

Not bad numbers for most of them since they weren't too active for much of the week. I'm still surprised that at least one or two of the teams didn't really get aggressive with their own workout. Oh well.

JSlice special!!

10-01-08, 10:07 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I'm not saying they rigged the scales but others are. I totally think the 2 pounds was water retention. Did you see how swollen his leg was?

cipher5150 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-01-08, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cipher5150 Click to send private message to cipher5150 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I would agree with that. Seeing how swollen his leg was I'm surprised it was only 2 pounds.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
>I'm not saying they rigged the
>scales but others are.

With no proof, so far, btw.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

10-01-08, 03:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
Gee Wayne, I don't remember you ever watching this show before?

And I didn't say it was rigged, others have and I'm just responding with what I think actually happened.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
>Gee Wayne, I don't remember you
>ever watching this show before?

actually, I've watched every season. I may have missed a few of the summer one-week fill-ins, though.
>
>
>And I didn't say it was
>rigged, others have and I'm
>just responding with what I
>think actually happened.

I know you didn't. I wasn't talking about you, just responding on what you said. I was talking about rovo.

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-01-08, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
Wow! I can't believe NBC rigged the scales. I agree with everyone, they should have given him a chance, if everyone else wanted him gone, they could have gotten rid of him. This makes me even more glad that he did so well at home.

I can't stand the brown team. They grate my nerves. They seriously think they are above everyone else, yet seem to be the biggest slackers. They need to go.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-01-08, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
What a night to miss the show! Aw man!

This patriotic mouse salutes Sharnina!

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-01-08, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
Yeah, that was quite some show last night. I am soooo happy for Jerry to have done so well at home. He looks absolutely awesome. I too find the daughter of the Pink team absolutely stunning and hope she overcomes her insecurity and finds her voice.

The brown team...gawd I hate the wife. I too was so disgusted when I saw the smirk on her face when Jerry weighed in.

I noticed that the one person they almost never show is the red wife. Why is that? The red team are doing really well, but are really being under-edited...so that makes me curious.

So, for now, love the orange team, love the pink team, love Colleen and hope she does well, and am still on the fence about the others.

Tribe manga'd my mug

10-01-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
16. "Faves/Non Faves"
While I love Jillian, somehow I always gravitate to Bob's team.

I love: Red, Orange, Purple. Always liked Red, Orange has grown on me.

I like: Pink.

I'm okay with: Yellow and Brown.

There is something about Brown where I have real hit or miss moments with. I think I really like Brady, but Vicky just seems mean. She reminds me a lot of Julie from Season 4.

I have no connection with Pink.

Bravie is my favorite.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-01-08, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Brown svcks"
I don't think I have ever disliked a team so much....even Johnathon from TAR seems like a nice guy compared to these two. The fact that the editors are allowing the smirks and not-clapping scenes means either we are SUPPOSED to hate them or there is a big redemption storyline. I sure hope there is no redemption because I plain old DON'T LIKE THEM!!!!!!!

bouncey by Ice

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-08, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Brown svcks"
I'm so glad others are seeing what I'm seeing! That wife is just cold, cold, cold. Remember a couple of episodes ago when her husband had to tell her to smile under his breath? And that gloating we saw last night...just repulsive. It's obvious the editors of TBL feel the same way otherwise they wouldn't edit it so we see her obvious nastiness.

I say go home soon and save us from your (brown team) snarkiness!

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-08, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Brown svcks"
I'm with ya. I have never disliked a team on this show as much as these two. Both of them are rude and condescending. Bleck, go home please.

An Arkie original.

taffnic 5085 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail taffnic Click to send private message to taffnic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
I was very surprised that Jerry did as well as he did at home. Way to go.

For some reason I also do not like the purple daughter and the brown team irritated me last night.

Dianimal59 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianimal59 Click to send private message to Dianimal59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
Purple Daughter - Gives me the creeps, she looks like a wii character.

Brown Team - Boo!

Red Team - Would like to see more of them.

Pink Team - Love the daughter! Still undecided about the mom.

Orange - I don't like the wife, she's too smirky.

Yellow - Glad producers changed it up so the daughter could stay and Bravo Jerry! As I posted on the 'Shame on NBC' thread, I'm sure his weight gain was due to water retention.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-02-08, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Biggest Loser Families- Episode 3"
She does look like a Wii Character...I know exactly what eyes I would choose for her. Now I need to find a sour-puss mouth for her!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •