The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Schedule Notice for 10/7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Schedule Notice for 10/7"
Because of the debate tonight's episode is at 8 p.m. EST and will only be the first hour, tomorrow they will show the second hour at 9 p.m. EST.

Glow scared me!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 aquariaqueen 10-07-08 1
 RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 true 10-08-08 2
   RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 Estee 10-08-08 6
       RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 true 10-08-08 7
           RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 Estee 10-08-08 8
 RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 Cyndimaus 10-08-08 3
   RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 trigirl 10-08-08 4
       RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 aquariaqueen 10-08-08 5
 RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 brvnkrz 10-09-08 9
   RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 LostAddict 10-09-08 10
       RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 brvnkrz 10-09-08 12
   RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 aquariaqueen 10-10-08 15
       RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 brvnkrz 10-10-08 16
 RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 jbug 10-09-08 11
   RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 trigirl 10-09-08 13
       RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7 jbug 10-09-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-07-08, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
Thanks for the heads up!!!
Now I have to remember that, which isn't the easiest.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
Thanks Breezy!

I love this show, but I record it on DVR because the commercial interuptions drive me nuts.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-08, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
I thought the split episode idea was a real pity, because the editors could bring this thing back to an hour while losing exactly zero content.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
So true, the vote scene at the end goes on and on and on....commercial break...loooong recap of what happened 3 minutes ago...on and on and on....I FF through that whole section. Actually, I watch the whole 2 hours in about an hour. I can't imagine sitting through the whole thing live.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-08, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
The time stretching combined with the idiot edit is why I've stopped watching. Some reality shows benefit when given an extra twenty-two or forty-four minutes: this isn't one of them.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-08-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
You darn East Coasters! Debate and discussion were completely over by 8. We had a normal 8 p.m start with stupid reruns at 9. They could have shown the whole show. Now I'll miss the last half cause I'm always gone on Wednesday nights and we don't have DVR (or a working VCR). Drat!

siggie by ARnutz
bounced by Icey

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-08-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
Oh that's okay Cyndi I can tell you how its gonna go down....

Jillian will yell at her team. They'll cry.
Bob will work his team hard. They'll pull together for Bob.
Some product placement.
Some confessionals which we will all FF thru.
Weigh in will feature some gasps and hand clapping.
One team will have to make the <gulp> hardest decision they've ever had to make.

Doesn't that sound about right?

bouncey by Ice

10-08-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
To a "T".

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
I would have rather seen Brady go home but I was happy with either orange dude or either brown going home. One down, three to go.
Amy annoyed me this week. Her kiss off to Jillian was uncalled for and immature.

Halloween siggie by Glow.

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-09-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
I agree with your entire post.

Jillian's whole team was making me mad. What's with the attitude? It's like they decided they didn't need to put forth the extra effort.

10-09-08, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
It just seems as if Jillian's team has forgotten the goal this year.
And I don't think Orange remembered the real reason for being here until they had to send one of themselves home. I think that is when it hit them that they weren't here to win prizes.
I do think that he looked wonderful after being home though. I was shocked. He looked great.

10-10-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
I would have wanted to slap Amy and given the whole speech that 150k+ people would love to be in her shoes.

This pathetic entitled little snit....it's amazing that she doesn't weigh more! Food has to be her only friend, I can't imagine people would be. But maybe she doesn't weigh so much because even food has turned away from her.

10-10-08, 02:08 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
LOL. I think you and I are on the same page with her.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
I got home in time to watch the elimination meeting where the husband of the orange (?) team went home.

But when I went back to watch the rest, DH had cut off my dvr right as they went to commercial when the orange team was weighing. So I didn't get to see the results of the weigh ins for them or the brown team.

So, how little did they lose to fall below the lonely girl on her own? & how did the brown team do?

thanks muches,,,,

Caught in a web by Glow Oct 2008

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-09-08, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
Girl orange kicked butt and lost 8 lbs. Boy orange had a big old 0. Brown did well...they were the biggest losers.

bouncey by Ice

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Schedule Notice for 10/7"
thanks TG

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •