The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sept 18th Week Two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Biggest Loser Forum (Protected)
Original message

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-07, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sept 18th Week Two"
Ok, peeps I forgot it was on and missed the first hour. So fill me in. What happened? What did I miss?

I think we need to check last years week two losses. Was it just me or did it seem like the losers didn't lose much? 2 pounds?

I would have been happy with either Leslie or Amy going last night. I hope Leslie does try and move on and stop leaning on her "Katrina loss" for why everything isn't going her way.

Yes I know, I spelt her name the right way. *grin*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sept 18th Week Two blacknwhitedog 09-19-07 1
 RE: Sept 18th Week Two Cyndimaus 09-19-07 2
   Week Two Summary Season 3 Breezy 09-19-07 3
       RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 Cyndimaus 09-19-07 4
           RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 Breezy 09-19-07 5
               RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 Cyndimaus 09-19-07 6
                   RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 slw1 09-19-07 7
                       RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 ZnittyK 09-21-07 18
               RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 MKitty 09-19-07 10
                   RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 ZnittyK 09-20-07 11
                       RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 Cyndimaus 09-20-07 14
       RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 ulalame 09-19-07 8
           RE: Week Two Summary Season 3 Cyndimaus 09-19-07 9
 RE: Sept 18th Week Two samboohoo 09-20-07 12
   RE: Sept 18th Week Two Cyndimaus 09-20-07 13
       RE: Sept 18th Week Two Breezy 09-20-07 15
           RE: Sept 18th Week Two Cyndimaus 09-20-07 17
   RE: Sept 18th Week Two ZnittyK 09-21-07 19
       2 hours again next week Breezy 09-21-07 20
 My first year watching.... aquariaqueen 09-20-07 16
   RE: My first year watching.... ZnittyK 09-22-07 21
       RE: My first year watching.... MKitty 09-24-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blacknwhitedog 6528 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sept 18th Week Two"
Man I almost feel sorry for the red team because "not-Jillian" really sucks as a trainer (is her name Kim I don't even know).
Bob had to even go and pick that Amy up after she walked out of the last chance workout. It was pretty cool when the black team came back- they all looked good- makeovers or something. Go Bill & Jim! I also like the Army girl on the blue team- Kae.

Syren 2007

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-19-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sept 18th Week Two"
I thought this was a really good episode. I wasn't really surprised at the lower numbers at the weigh-in. I seem to remember that the numbers dropped off after that first intitial burst of weight-loss in previous seasons, especially the women.

It was so interesting to see the difference in training styles this week. Bob and Jillian really pushed their teams and not-Jillian backed off. (I'm sorry, I just cannot type her name!) She even expressed this on camera. I wonder why she did this. Maybe she doesn't want to come across as harsh but it was to her team's detriment in the end. Her last-chance workout came across as so low-energy compared to the other two. Even Phil was slouching as he was walking on the machine and he seems to have been motivated to do well overall. Bob would have been over there making him stand up straighter like he did with one of his ladies.

I am so glad that Black won the weigh-in! But I'm just as glad that Bob's blue team came in second. Not-Jillian's team didn't do well and I think she needs to motivate them more and ride their butts in workouts. The other two have found that balance between pushing hard and encouragement. She doesn't seem to have found that yet.

Lezlye's attitude really sucked. I am glad she is the one leaving. She continually expressed a desire to not work hard. Why the heck was she there then? She must have watched previous seasons and known that everyone is working super-hard when they are on the show. Her face during the last chance workout was one I would have liked to slap! I was glad to see she has continued to lose weight but I will not miss her attitude.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

09-19-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Week Two Summary Season 3"
You even wrote it. *giggle*

Nope the weight losses were still great in week two last year.

Oh and I forgot to mention, next week looks really good with them being locked up with all that food. That would be my biggest challenge, being locked in a room with chips and dip.

09-19-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
Yup, I remembered. And it stuck with me! I can speak her name, but with difficulty.

So why do you think these people lost less than the ones from last season? Different metabolism? Different training? Is it the location? It looked like Bob was pushing his people as hard as usual. Maybe they are less active inbetween workouts. (it looked like not-Jillian's people were but they didn't show us the others)

sig courtesy of Cygnus

09-19-07, 01:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
My guess? Would be maybe becuase this year's contestants seem to be larger, their plateaus will be different?

I honestly am not sure and am very curious to see next week's episode.

09-19-07, 02:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
Yes, I'll be interested to see next week too. Maybe they'll hit some bigger numbers again. The guys usually do better with the larger numbers and the girls usually stay smaller. Wonder if that will hold true.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

slw1 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-19-07, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slw1 Click to send private message to slw1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
Wasn't there one gal that lost only 5 lbs in the two weeks? If so, there is something definitely wrong there.

ZnittyK 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
One of the girls on the black team only lost 2lbs. I'm quite shocked too. I was wondering the same thing.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-19-07, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I was really surprised to see the really low numbers so soon. Two pounds, three pounds...that usually doesn't happen so soon, especially on larger people who didn't even have a big loss the first week!

Kim, yes, I said it***shudder***, her team really sucked this week. The women on her team are so absolutely lame and what a bunch of cry-babies!!

I was so pumped to see the blue and black teams do so well. I also like Kae from Blue and I admire the chutzpah of the Black Team (at least so far!)

I had to laugh when not-Jillian was wearing the scarf on top of her head with her ears sticking out...all I could think of is Vulcan woman...pointy ears...this is not a good look on you honey!!

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

09-20-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZnittyK Click to send private message to ZnittyK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
Mkitty, that is exactly what I have been calling her in other threads LOL. POINTY EARS!!

Anyway last season the red team didn't seem to get along either. Men vs. women. On the actual team. Its the same way this season. Tons of manipulation and backstabbing going on.

I'm very happy that the Black Team came back and showed them whats up. Pointy Ears is annoying I don't see too much of what she does as their trainer. I understand the women complaining but she seems to be just like them. She's wayyyy too cocky. Its double trouble for them.

Does anyone think that there will be a team with no team players left? Meaning everyone from the rest team is gone? For example if there is 1 person on the Red Team left they would have to go to either the blue or the black team or are they just going to get voted off? I would like to see how that works. I doubt that would ever happen. I know that before last season Eric was the last one left in the blue team but that was when they were playing in teams and as individuals.

The wrong person was eliminated last night. I don't know her name but the other girl she should have gotten voted off. She acted the same way the first girl who was voted out acted.

Oh well.

09-20-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
Does anyone think that there will be a team with no team players left?

They usually never let it get to that point and end up merging the teams or something like that. I always hate that part of the reality shows with teams. I'd love to see things get down to nothing for one team but things end up switching right before it gets to that point.

But if it was allowed to get that way it is looking like the red team would be the one to bet on. But things could also change. Maybe getting the bad attitude off their team will help motivate the guys to get busy. Who knows.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-19-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
Last season it seemed like most of them didn't have the same kind of plateaus they did in season one. This season is more parallel to the first season in terms of week two losses.

09-19-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week Two Summary Season 3"
I was thinking that might be the case. I didn't seem to concerned that the numbers were low while I was watching because it seemed to me that this was fairly normal. Still, it's tough to see the disappointed looks on their faces after a low number when they know they've worked hard.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sept 18th Week Two"
The two-hour shows are hard for me. I had to watch the actual elimination yesterday. Don't ask. It involved golf.

I don't hate Kim. I actually feel bad for her because she always gets the whiny women. I was a little surprised at the numbers, and I think that one blonde (Julie maybe) on Jillian's team better get her aras in gear.

The one thing that *bothers* me is the whole "game" aspect. I don't like that people are talking about taking out the "biggest threats" right now. "Worry more about yourself and your hard work, and you may be the threat."

I wasn't wild about Lezlye, but I would have kept her over Amy any day.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

09-20-07, 09:36 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Sept 18th Week Two"
One thing I have noticed is that most of the "Losers" on the show end up focusing more on losing weight than winning the game. You'll hear some talk about the game and obviously they have to think about it if they are going to elimination, but it seems like they end up thinking less about that part and more about being healthy, especially once they can see a bigger difference in their body. I think that part is cool. Of course, you always end up with at least one person who is so focused on the game that they miss out on a lot of other good stuff.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

09-20-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Sept 18th Week Two"
The red team seemed to be talking about "the game" side of it awfully early. Seems like before they didn't really start playing the "who do I want with me at the end game" until they merged.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

09-20-07, 09:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Sept 18th Week Two"
Perhaps their concern about "the game" is why they did poorly this week. Something to think about.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

09-21-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Sept 18th Week Two"
I was thinking the same thing. Amy seems to be a whiny spoiled brat. If they took that other girl out for the same reasons she should have been voted out too.

What do they mean "biggest threats?" The "game" just started! Wouldn't it be smart to keep the "big threats" on your team to win the weigh-ins then vote them out later on in the game? Kind of like what Eric did in Season 3.

Kim aka "pointy ears" is getting what she deserves, she was way too cocky in season 3. She is being crushed by the originals LOL. Well so far anyway because the red team just may win the weigh in next Tuesday.

Being that there are three teams is every episode going to be two hours now or are they going to start the hour show next Tuesday?

09-21-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
20. "2 hours again next week"
according to nbc.com

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-20-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "My first year watching...."
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-07 AT 03:32 PM (EST)

and so worth recording....go black team!!!

It's looking like it's just going to be a black and blue competition from here on out.

ETA: "Not-Jillian" is so funny!!!

09-22-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
21. "RE: My first year watching...."
It seems that way. There are still 6 team players left from the Black and Blue team. The red team only has 4 players left. Well if the guys can pull some real huge numbers next week they may be safe. Thats if their plateau's can be broken. But at the same time there are also some pretty big guys on the other teams so this is real tough. If the red team loses another player then its over for them LOL. It seems like there has got to be another twist to this. Unless they will split the red team up. Then where will Kim go?

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-24-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: My first year watching...."
They usually merge the teams and everyone goes on as an individual at a certain point. The trainers still train "their" former teammates..so that is usually what happens. But, I have never seen an entire team voted off before as there are also a few left from each team by the end. I have no idea what would happen if an entire team was voted off...intersting possibility.

I would think that the show wouldn't allow that to happen..and there would be "persuasion" to keep some people on...but maybe not as I have seen other reality shows knock off entire teams, one by one.. LOL..

*Sandcastles courtesy of Agman*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •