The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Episode Jan 7, 2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-07, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Episode Jan 7, 2007"
What! We finally got a new episode to dish about and no one wants to talk? I guess I'm gonna have to go rewatch it because I missed a few parts here and there. The I was surprised at how Tom's daughter was able to play out that darker side so well...I can totally feel sorry for her for having lost her mom and I can imagine the anguish that Lynette must have felt after the doll incident and what she overheard when Tom was tucking her in.
Also, I am totally loving Bri's storyline right now. It turns out that Orson is not this crazy person and I like the interaction I saw with him and Alma at the beginning of the episode. We totally expected him to go ballistic and he was so calm cool and collected when he saw her standing there with her suitcase after she told him that she was going to a hotel. What is up with her...I wonder what she was injecting into her leg...??? Haha! Watch it be insulin or something because she has diabetes and they are leading us down another path...
I also liked Gabby and Carlos's touching interactions when she came back to chat with him on the patio..."you're gonna be a tough act to follow" she told him....will they get back together??? Hmmm....who knows?
Susan's storyline...blech!
Mike and Paul in prison...who knows! Paul was not a friend and it will be interesting to see what ideas he tries to feed into mike's empty memory...
Oh well,
can't wait till next week when we find out more about Gabby's stalker!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007 KScott 01-10-07 1
   RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007 shabalaba 01-10-07 2
 RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007 deweydrop 01-11-07 3
   RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007 leggs77 01-11-07 4
 RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007 woeisme1 01-27-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-10-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007"
Yeah, I am lovin the Bree/Orson/Alma storyline, I was so hoping that he would stick around, I like watching him and Bree together.

Susan - yeah yuck!!!

Julie havin sex and then the typical teenage make makin it with Danielle also, but she's just gross, what was it she said bout herself? I can't remember something about her basically being a slut.

Tom's daughter is going to cause some trouble, I think the boys will stick up for Lynette though.

Mike and Paul, don't know where this one is going quite yet, could be inteeresting.

Gabby and Carlos, yeah I really liked seeing them together.

Can't wait for next week.......

Got Slice?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-10-07, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007"

>
>Julie havin sex and then the
>typical teenage make makin it
>with Danielle also, but she's
>just gross, what was it
>she said bout herself?
>I can't remember something about
>her basically being a slut.
>

I remember she said something about Danielle Van de Tramp...
Julie said..."I thought you made that up yourself" and she said not really but it was better than some of the other names that people were calling her...

Sheesh! and Edie's nephew (can't remember his name right now)...you are right! Typical male...just when we thought he might be a "nice" guy. Julie is too good for him but we've seen it a million times where the good girl falls for the bad boy and gets her heart broken...

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007"
Honestly, they could write Teri Hatcher's character out of the series, and I really wouldn't care. It's actually UNCOMFORTABLE to watch some of her scenes.

Danielle Van de Tramp...LOL...sorry...that cracked me up.

I was VERY impressed with the actress playing Kayla...she's just like her mom...no? What a little witch she was...let's see if that crap continues.

leggs77 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leggs77 Click to send private message to leggs77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007"

I agree with you. I would be thrilled if they wrote Susan off the show, I am really not seeing any purpose for her being there, except for the Mike storyline. Watching her is like watching a really bad comedian trying to get laughs by falling down the stairs, or any other stupid thing that happened to her this episode.

Piggly Wiggly

woeisme1 4059 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-27-07, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Episode Jan 7, 2007"
I missed a few episodes and don't know why Paul is in jail, can someone tell me?

And why did Orson run Mike over anyway? Did it have to do with the Monique connection?

And on the most recent episode (1-21-07) at the end they were wheeling someone on a gurney with a toe tag--who whas that?

Handcrafted by RollDdice, who rocks my world as much as IceCat. Bouncy by Mystic

Woe's world

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •