The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Met Eva Longoria"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Desperate Housewives Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Met Eva Longoria"
Figured this was a good place to put this.

Hubby and I are in LA celebrating hubby's b-day. So yesterday we went to the Santa Monica Pier and then drove around Hollywood. Went a little further east then the normal crowd and wound up at Ford Theatre where they were holding the Young Hollywood Awards.

We stop and walk over to see what all the ruckus was about and as Hubby has never met a stranger he starts talking to this woman who was "someone", anyway, she lets us into the press area right where the limos are pulling up. I'm thinking "young hollywood" I won't know anyone. Well, the first one out is Kelly Preston. I get pics of not only her, but of the new Superman, Amanda Bynes, some cute kid I'm sure my daughter will recognize, Framke Jensen, a blurry one of Kirk Douglas because he hit the street running Jessie Metcalfe, and then Eva pulls up and gets out. She's teeny tiny! and very friendly, wished hubby happy birthday and then they rushed her away. She is now my fav actress and made hubby's year.

Will now go back to being a normal person who would never think of fawning over an actor/actress

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Met Eva Longoria KScott 05-02-06 1
   RE: Met Eva Longoria Ahtumbreez 05-02-06 2
 Tummy!!!!!!!!! Breezy 05-02-06 3
   RE: Tummy!!!!!!!!! Ahtumbreez 05-02-06 4
       RE: Tummy!!!!!!!!! shabalaba 05-04-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Met Eva Longoria"
Post the pics so we can see...... She always seemed down to earth to me but what you said just proved it. How cool is that!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-02-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Met Eva Longoria"
K - I have no clue on how to post pics. None of the instructions makes any sense to me!

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Tummy!!!!!!!!!"
Look at you hobbnobbing with the stars.

*smooch* Very cool.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

05-02-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Tummy!!!!!!!!!"
Breezy!!!!!
I know, Eva and I were like this *crosses fingers*, want to DO lunch with us later?

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-04-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tummy!!!!!!!!!"
when you hit the reply button...
1. red font instructions come up...
2.click on the 3rd bullet that says "File Upload Enabled CLICK here to upload your file"
3. Click on that
4.When you do that another window will pop up.
Click JPEG (more than likely this is what it is)...if not try GIF.
5. Then click the browse button to find where you have it stored on your computer.
6. Select your photos one at a time
7. Click "upload file"
8. Repeat steps 5-9 for each photo.
9. POST so the rest of us can see!!!

Hope it works...if not, you will have to reset your user options to enable uploads...
Thanks!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •