URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID78
Thread Number: 164
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Met Eva Longoria"

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 05-01-06 at 08:55 PM
Figured this was a good place to put this.

Hubby and I are in LA celebrating hubby's b-day. So yesterday we went to the Santa Monica Pier and then drove around Hollywood. Went a little further east then the normal crowd and wound up at Ford Theatre where they were holding the Young Hollywood Awards.

We stop and walk over to see what all the ruckus was about and as Hubby has never met a stranger he starts talking to this woman who was "someone", anyway, she lets us into the press area right where the limos are pulling up. I'm thinking "young hollywood" I won't know anyone. Well, the first one out is Kelly Preston. I get pics of not only her, but of the new Superman, Amanda Bynes, some cute kid I'm sure my daughter will recognize, Framke Jensen, a blurry one of Kirk Douglas because he hit the street running Jessie Metcalfe, and then Eva pulls up and gets out. She's teeny tiny! and very friendly, wished hubby happy birthday and then they rushed her away. She is now my fav actress and made hubby's year.

Will now go back to being a normal person who would never think of fawning over an actor/actress

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Met Eva Longoria"
Posted by KScott on 05-02-06 at 08:34 AM
Post the pics so we can see...... She always seemed down to earth to me but what you said just proved it. How cool is that!

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

"RE: Met Eva Longoria"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 05-02-06 at 10:32 AM
K - I have no clue on how to post pics. None of the instructions makes any sense to me!

"Tummy!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Breezy on 05-02-06 at 10:36 AM
Look at you hobbnobbing with the stars.

*smooch* Very cool.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

"RE: Tummy!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by Ahtumbreez on 05-02-06 at 11:32 AM
Breezy!!!!!
I know, Eva and I were like this *crosses fingers*, want to DO lunch with us later?

"RE: Tummy!!!!!!!!!"
Posted by shabalaba on 05-04-06 at 02:08 PM
when you hit the reply button...
1. red font instructions come up...
2.click on the 3rd bullet that says "File Upload Enabled CLICK here to upload your file"
3. Click on that
4.When you do that another window will pop up.
Click JPEG (more than likely this is what it is)...if not try GIF.
5. Then click the browse button to find where you have it stored on your computer.
6. Select your photos one at a time
7. Click "upload file"
8. Repeat steps 5-9 for each photo.
9. POST so the rest of us can see!!!

Hope it works...if not, you will have to reset your user options to enable uploads...
Thanks!!!!!