I laughed seeing Jeff snuffing Sayid's torch as an alternate ending during Kimmel's show but I had always tried to picture the characters of Lost as players on Survivor. Now that the series is over here's what I came up with:
- Jack = Hatch. He was the leader of the tribe and he did everything for them even if his methods irritated many. In the end, he understood the game better than anyone else.
- Sawyer = Boston Rob. The bad boy thought mostly of himself at first but he did help the tribe a lot with his unique skills. He always had something funny to say.
- Kate = Amanda. She went all the way to the end, always looking good but she didnít have much substance.
- Locke, as John = Penner. Always having something to say about what was happening. He tried to lead but wasnít really successful. He sacrificed himself so the good guys could win.
- Locke as Smokey = Hantz. Nothing mattered to him except getting to the end, no matter who got hurt along the way.
- Sayid = Silas. He was bad on the outside but good on the inside.
- Hurley = Bob. Everyone loved him and he was the last one standing even if he didnít have an idea what was going on most of the time. His fake idol saved him.
- Ben = Yau Man. An expectedly smart guy who had many hidden facets.
- Claire = Elizabeth. Everyoneís sweetheart became crazy in the end.
- Rose = Vecepia. She just wanted to stay out of the drama and she outlasted everyone on the island.
- Bernard = Rodger. Just a plain good guy.
- Desmond = Dr. Sean. He was unaware of what was going on around him but he was the key.
- Shannon = Sarah. She was only concerned about herself for the most part.
- Danielle Rousseau = Kathleen. She couldnít reach her daughter and, spending so much time on exile island, she became more than a little crazy.
- Mr Eko = Peter. A philosopher who wasnít understood. He left too early.
- Paulo and Nikki = Mikey B and Mary who? They came, they played, they left.
- Ilana = Liliana. Weakest edit ever.
- Zoe = Zoe. Unexpectedly, she seemed to be an important character in the end but she never was.
I didn't cover everyone and some are shaky at best so do you have any thoughts?