The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "What Kate Does""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-06-10, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "What Kate Does""
Courtesy of www.tvovermind.com:

And, here are the promos:

http://www.tvovermind.com/lost/lost-season-6-episode-3/18460

The above link as two promos...the lower one is the preview promo that aired after the Season Opener. The above promo is new. And, one more...

http://www.tvovermind.com/lost/sneak-peek-2-lost-season-6-episode-3/18487

All promos and vidcaps courtesy of www.tvovermind.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "Wha... trigirl 02-08-10 1
   RE: Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "Wha... Flowerpower 02-09-10 3
 RE: Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "Wha... michel 02-08-10 2
 Promos trigirl 02-09-10 4
   Press post premiere Flowerpower 02-09-10 5
 Timeline different in LA X trigirl 02-10-10 6
   RE: Timeline different in LA X Flowerpower 02-16-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-08-10, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "What Kate Does""
Thanks for the vid caps. I am fairly confident that Darlton will not allow any ruinous spoilers out there. Just little teasers.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-09-10, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "What Kate Does""
I agree, Trigirl....these vidcaps are nothing more than what has already been shown on the previews. And, previews are always thrown out as a way to reel us in to the next episode...as you note, teasers. Also, are vidcaps even considered to be spoilers once they run on the air as a promo?

On one of the commercials there is a scene with Sayid getting tied down and tortured...a taste of his own medicine, perhaps. It seems that prior to his collapse he seemed so regretful and sure that his fate would not be a good one.....Will this be his penance?

Remember when the Temple Others dragged Sayid to the Healing Spring? They commented then about the color of the spring had changed...it used to be crystal clear, and now it's reddish. I couldn't help but think that this is where Jacob went after he disappeared into the fire. So, if Jacob is going to inhabit Sayid's body, then he will indeed enter it in the spring.

But, why would the Temple Others want to torture Sayid? Could they be worried that it could be the man in black?

hey michel....

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-10, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler Thread for ep 6.3, "What Kate Does""
Thanks for these FP. OFG Theory tells me that Kate could be voted off the island

02-09-10, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Promos"
I watched one of the promos in slow motion and there is a scene when someone (maybe Sawyer) is seen climbing down a rope, down a cliff. Someone (maybe FauxLocke) is trying to climb back up the cliff. Hmmmmm.

In another promo, Frank, Sun, Ben and Ilana are walking together and are (perhaps) carrying Locke's body. Appears they have dumped the rest of the 'others'.

02-09-10, 01:48 PM (EST)
5. "Press post premiere"
Yes, I think you are on to something with Sawyer...I think he's going to leave and I wouldn't be surprised if he is off to go and get Juliet's body to bring back to the healing spring...I think we hear Kate tell them, that she will go and get him (who I presume is Sawyer). Wouldn't that be interesting if he reconnects with XLocke, who he presumes is the old Locke.

Here is an interesting article that provides some insight from Entertainment Weekly...

Are they referencing XLocke or original Locke when they say he will emerge on one side of the debate, and the other characters will emerge on the other?

Seems to me, they are setting the stage for XLocke to be on one side, the dark smokey side, while the other survivors + the others are on the other side, the light side/Jacob side.

Looks like michel was right in that apparently Smokey wants OFF of the island, while Locke wanted to stay on the Island...and I can definately see that as a bad thing.

Clearly, the wounded Ben was indeed healed in the healing Spring...I love that mysteries will be solved, albeit not verbally.

02-10-10, 09:34 AM (EST)
6. "Timeline different in LA X"
From Lostpedia:

Claire is looking at her ultrasound which is dated October 22, 2004 at 9:29:42am, one month after the crash of Flight 815 in the original time line.

02-16-10, 09:41 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Timeline different in LA X"
Hey TriGirl, that's a great observation, and I did not notice it. Could you post it in the differences thread, the "Speculation: Post Incident" Thread? Thanks so much....that has to be significant.

Regarding your question about the promo that you saw with Sawyer going down the cliff and XLocke climbing up. I think that will be tonight, in the "Substitute"...I heard that they will literally go and "read the writing on the wall"....could there be something of significance on the wall of the cliff? Looking forward to tonight.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •