The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Spoiler Thread* Ep. 6.04: "The Substitute""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-11-10, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"*Spoiler Thread* Ep. 6.04: "The Substitute""
Please keep spoiler discussion in this thread prior to the episode's airing. I will post a separate thread for post-episode discussion. I am also going to put each episode's description and guest casting in the spoiler thread in case some posters want to be completely spoiler-free.

Hopefully, I won't screw up the font color again.

Episode 6.04 "The Substitute" Locke goes in search of help to further his cause. --Locke-Centric-- Guest starring: L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Katey Segal as Helen, Billy Ray Gallion as Randy, Suzanne Krull as Lynn Karnoff, Kenton Duty as teenage boy, Eddie L. Cavett as courier and Joshua Smith as school kid. Written by Elizabeth Sarnoff and Melinda Tsu Taylor. Directed by Tucker Gates.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: *Spoiler Thread... Flowerpower 02-16-10 1
   RE: *Spoiler Thread... CTgirl 02-17-10 2
       RE: *Spoiler Thread... Flowerpower 02-17-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-10, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: *Spoiler Thread* Ep. 6.04: "The Substitute""
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-10 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

Thanks for the spoiler thread mrc.

Here is a link to 3 short promos for the episode....

http://www.lostseason6.com/

This looks to be a great episode with Locke in 2010, where he and Helen are going to be married soon, as per the promo. (We see Helen in the guest starring credits - Katey Segal) Also, it shows him getting fired. So, more differences post the "incident". It appears that Locke did go on the walkabout as he told Boone on the plane that he had...

Then, in the present on the island, we see a clip where XLocke and Sawyer reconnect, and then later they are seen with James going over the cliff with the rope ladder....off to read the "writing on the wall". Can't wait for this!

The last clip may be a promo for the entire season, but if it's just one for tonight then, WOW! What an episode this will be. We see James pull a gun on XLocke, XLocke vows to tell him/them? everything he knows. We see that Jin gets back to Ilana and gang and SUN, looking forward to that reunion! But, Richard is telling them that "he" wants everyone dead, everyone you know!....WOW! Can't wait.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *Spoiler Thread* Ep. 6.04: "The Substitute""
Love your new sigpic FloPo!

I am slowly getting caught up on both Lost (and Survivor). I don't want to know how the season will play out but I do like to speculate on what will happen based on the title, guest stars, promos etc. Thanks for all the posting on that you have done so far!

Flowerpower 7012 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-10, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *Spoiler Thread* Ep. 6.04: "The Substitute""
Hiya CTGirl! I should have known you were a Lost fan! I have Tribe to thank for that new siggie...isn't he the greatest?!

I agree, I love to see who the guest stars are going to be. I agree with TriGirl that I think Darlton are holding their final season cards pretty close to the vest and will not divulge anything really spoilerish. So far, so good.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •