The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Charles widmore/others"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

sisyphus 321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-29-09, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisyphus Click to send private message to sisyphus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Charles widmore/others"
In last night'e episode we learn that Charles widmore was on the island in 1954....we already suspected that he hadsome connection with the island....mostlikely through the Dharma project...And we also see that Richard "ever present" Alpert is there also....

My questions are:
1. How come Charles is not out to get Richard....or is charles just pissed that Ben Killed most of the original others...

2. Richard has left the island many times and returned...he claims that how to leave the island is privileged information...okay...so how come Charles left and was not able to return...did he leave before/after ben came to the island or was he stuck of the island once ben took over...

3. Was Jacob a real person in 1954....I think so?

4. how old is Charles....I would say max 80 yr old in 2008...but he does not look it at all...neither does richard...

5. I really don't think charles is out to hurt the losties....he just want's Ben and maybe to get back the people he was with originally, that survived bens gassing...such as richard and Jones(maybe). He financed Daniels research on time travel and supports theresa (the result of the research) because he knows that it is possible and that will be how he can get back to the island...and he was also present when daniel, charlotte and miles came into the champ and when locke was there and disappeared....

I have tons more question but I feel my head will explode...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Charles widmore/others trigirl 01-29-09 1
 RE: Charles widmore/others Breezy 01-29-09 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-29-09, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Charles widmore/others"
or is charles just pissed that Ben Killed most of the original others...

But Ben killed the Dharma Initiative, not the Others. The Others are the Hostiles.

I wonder if Charles Widmore does something to get kicked out of New Otherton. Maybe when Ben comes along in the '70's. Remember he said "I was there first" to Ben. He must be back in civilization by the mid-seventies in order to have Penny.

Richard has left the island many times and returned.

Well we know there was a sub at one point. Could that have been from the american military?

bouncey by Ice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-09, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Charles widmore/others"
Good questions, but did you check the episode thread to see if these had been asked or being discussed about. I know we're discussing some of them.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •