URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 644
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Charles widmore/others"

Posted by sisyphus on 01-29-09 at 12:58 PM
In last night'e episode we learn that Charles widmore was on the island in 1954....we already suspected that he hadsome connection with the island....mostlikely through the Dharma project...And we also see that Richard "ever present" Alpert is there also....

My questions are:
1. How come Charles is not out to get Richard....or is charles just pissed that Ben Killed most of the original others...

2. Richard has left the island many times and returned...he claims that how to leave the island is privileged information...okay...so how come Charles left and was not able to return...did he leave before/after ben came to the island or was he stuck of the island once ben took over...

3. Was Jacob a real person in 1954....I think so?

4. how old is Charles....I would say max 80 yr old in 2008...but he does not look it at all...neither does richard...

5. I really don't think charles is out to hurt the losties....he just want's Ben and maybe to get back the people he was with originally, that survived bens gassing...such as richard and Jones(maybe). He financed Daniels research on time travel and supports theresa (the result of the research) because he knows that it is possible and that will be how he can get back to the island...and he was also present when daniel, charlotte and miles came into the champ and when locke was there and disappeared....

I have tons more question but I feel my head will explode...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Charles widmore/others"
Posted by trigirl on 01-29-09 at 02:10 PM
or is charles just pissed that Ben Killed most of the original others...

But Ben killed the Dharma Initiative, not the Others. The Others are the Hostiles.

I wonder if Charles Widmore does something to get kicked out of New Otherton. Maybe when Ben comes along in the '70's. Remember he said "I was there first" to Ben. He must be back in civilization by the mid-seventies in order to have Penny.

Richard has left the island many times and returned.

Well we know there was a sub at one point. Could that have been from the american military?

bouncey by Ice

"RE: Charles widmore/others"
Posted by Breezy on 01-29-09 at 03:10 PM
Good questions, but did you check the episode thread to see if these had been asked or being discussed about. I know we're discussing some of them.