The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
I hope this week is as exciting as last week. Keep all discussion in this thread until the westies have seen the show.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... maroonclowns mom 05-10-06 1
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... volsfan 05-10-06 2
 Orientation Film Immunegirl 05-10-06 3
   RE: Orientation Film zombiebaby 05-10-06 5
       RE: Orientation Film Immunegirl 05-10-06 6
   RE: Orientation Film Fishercat 05-10-06 10
 NOOOOO! Immunegirl 05-10-06 4
   RE: NOOOOO! Thunderfyre 05-10-06 7
   RE: NOOOOO! reddogblkcat 05-10-06 11
   RE: NOOOOO! pumpkinqueen 05-11-06 20
   RE: NOOOOO! Serenity2 05-15-06 25
 Now if this was on every week..... HobbsofMI 05-10-06 8
   RE: Now if this was on every week..... tvgeek401 05-10-06 9
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... Corvis 05-11-06 12
 Nice Tidbit FFantasyFX 05-11-06 13
   RE: Nice Tidbit batts 05-11-06 14
       RE: Nice Tidbit zombiebaby 05-11-06 15
           RE: Nice Tidbit batts 05-13-06 23
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... CattyChat 05-11-06 16
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... 1derfool 05-11-06 17
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... AugustGirl 05-11-06 18
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... J I M B O 05-14-06 24
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... winter999 05-11-06 19
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... Silvergirl1 05-12-06 22
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10... pumpkinqueen 05-11-06 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
Hi, volsfan. It`s exciting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
Hey MC mom! Mr. Eko is just scary at times.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-10-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Orientation Film"
THIS EPISODE IS AWESOME!!! (I will happily give a synopsis if anyone is looking for one)

Just an observation:
The guy on the orientation film is the same as in the other one, obviously.

There is no reference to an accident and both his hands are active, the copyright date on the video is 1980, the same as on the film in the other hatch. The guy is wearing more time appropriate clothing. Is "the accident" referred to also untrue/faked for the people in the button-pushing hatch. Certainly leads credence to the original BF SKinner/psych testing hatch ideas.

JUST SAW ANOTHER HANSO AD, including this website and the same number as before:
www.sublymonal.com

It is never a good idea to annoy a biochemist or an immunologist. Thanks Bob!!

blog

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Orientation Film"
He had a different name. Same guy but different name.

This episode was great! The psychic! The dreams! Mr. Ecko!

Mr Ecko is becoming my favorite!

A PhoenixMons Creation

05-10-06, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Orientation Film"
I really thought it was a wonderful episode.

I can't get into www.subLYMONal.com by the way.

blog

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Orientation Film"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 11:46 PM (EST)

All I can get is

Code: Heir Apparent

Edit: And below the sublymonal message unlocked line, there is an invisible link to the Hanso Foundation site

Using that code, you can supposedly go to the Executive Bios page and Thomas. In there, I clicked on a guy, then I saw a webpage, supposedly of a fake doctor...

Also, on the Bios page, if you click on the date, you get a log of where Hanso has been, and a message from Persephone...

05-10-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
4. "NOOOOO!"
Dying without a backstory and dying without any accusations other than "Michael" as she died. No good Libby.

Uhoh...Michael has a bad, bad look on his face when the hatch alarm starts going off.

Ummmm....was the head other guy dressed like Moses in the previews for next week or was it just me?

blog

Thunderfyre 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thunderfyre Click to send private message to Thunderfyre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NOOOOO!"
I shouting at the TV for Libby to say 3 words... "Michael shot me"!!

The psychic father was Claire's psychic....

reddogblkcat 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reddogblkcat Click to send private message to reddogblkcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NOOOOO!"
Immunegirl you're right that guy DID look like Moses! LOL Thought for a minute they had put in scenes from the Ten Commandments movie with Charleton Heston as Moses.

Absolute tearjerker this episode. Even if the Libby character hadn't been fleshed out much.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: NOOOOO!"
Dying without a backstory and dying without any accusations other than "Michael" as she died. No good Libby.

that really bothers me for some reason. maybe we will find out more about her in someone else's back story. i like the idea that everyone is there for a reason, and i need to know why she was there. at least we saw ana lucia healed--in a way--before she died.

Uhoh...Michael has a bad, bad look on his face when the hatch alarm starts going off.

although i don't think that i like bad michael in general (a little too homicidal maniac for my tastes), that look was awesome!

actually, it's a PhoenixMons

Serenity2 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serenity2 Click to send private message to Serenity2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: NOOOOO!"
I missed the last few minutes. (I wish ABC would not run the show over it screws up my TIVO). All Libby said was "Micheal"? What else happened? Got to know.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Now if this was on every week....."
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 05:31 AM (EST)

My jaw would never be off the ground.....and my dam HD plasma did not make it here today....can't wait to see it in HD next week...

sig by arkieglr and bouncy by IceCat

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-10-06, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Now if this was on every week....."
ooh! Plasma? HD?

Party at Hobbs' house next week.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
My tape cut out right at the end. I saw Kate get consoled by Sawyer and that was it. What happened after? And what was in the preview for next week? Please help!!

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-11-06, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Nice Tidbit"
While I liked last week's episode better, tonight was pretty darn good too. After a lull in the middle of the season, I'm getting all revved up about Lost again. Can't wait to see what the producers have in store next week and for the finale.

Also, during Locke's dream sequence, my co-watcher asked quizzically why Eko was limping around before climbing up to the plateau. I dismissed it when the question was asked (no disruptions while Lost watching please ), but it was a pretty neat touch in retrospect since Locke was dreaming he was Eko.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 05:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Nice Tidbit"
I was wondering why Eko was limping too? What?

And Thunderfyre..... I think we were prolly ALL screaming at the T.V.
"Michael shot me! Michael shot me!"
Oh, my gosh...... Michael has the sickness.... whatever THAT is.

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 07:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Nice Tidbit"
Batts! In honor of you when Ecko was at the top of the hill that he climbed up and they showed all those background shots of the mountains I was looking for people moving. I did not see any.

A PhoenixMons Creation

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Nice Tidbit"
Yeah, I looked too. It reminded me of the scene where Sayid talked about getting better reception at the top of the hills, and the camera panned on what looked like cloaked worshippers on a mountainside. That was an episode in season 1.

But in THIS scene..... I didn't see anything unusual. I havent seen any 'mirages' in the last several episodes, and I've looked hard. The last mirage we saw was the 5 person mirage and horse images against the mountain scene with Eko's first plane encounter with Charlie. But that was over 2 months ago.

I had been seeing what looked like a ape/monkey like images in the brush several times, but haven't even seen those either lately.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
Another excellent episode, with 2 of my favorite (most mysterious) characters finally getting together. While I'm surprised Locke's "faith" is wavering so easily -- I thought it would only be renewed with "Henry" telling Locke he was sent there to get Locke. Eko's dreams/flashbacks were great. I'm so glad Eko told Locke of his "connection" to the Island. That should get Locke back on track as Locke was always the one that thought the Island brought them all there for a reason.

I'm shocked that Libby died so soon without her flashbacks. I was also surprised that Jack didn't try to do anything to save her. Even if it was hopeless, BEFORE Jack would have done everything he could. While Libby's arc was too short to really get emotional of her demise, as soon as Hurley was there with the "I'm sorry I forgot the blankets" the tears started for me. Poor Hurley. I also really liked how sympathetic Sawyer looked when Hurley asked them if they saw Libby. Sawyer has a soft spot for Hurley and I like that.

Frustration that Libby only managed to say "Michael," but I knew it would end up like that. At least from the previews it looks like something sparks suspicion of Michael.

A PhoenixMons Production

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1derfool Click to send private message to 1derfool Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
I've got a whole new list of questions after this episode and I'm sure the list will get longer as I rethink what happened last night. There were a lot of answers last night, but as is the norm for LOST, way more new questions surfaced.

Where did that note go when Locke put it into the pipe?

And maybe even a bigger question -- why did he put it in there to begin with? It seems that as soon as he figured out what the pipe was, he put the note in and seemed happy or satisfied when it disappeared. If he wanted to test if the pipe still worked, there must have been something else he could have put in there.

Why would the people at the Pearl station have to use pen and paper to write their observations when there are monitors? I'm sure even back in the 1980's they could have installed VCRs to record it all more accurately than a human could watch, remember and write it all.

Are there some form of recordings of what was on the monitor of the Swan Station? If so, can they be played back by the Losties (if they manage to think of it) and see what actually happened when AL and Libby got shot? Maybe see how and why Henry escaped? Or for that matter, does it go back far enough to check any previous important incidents?

Will Eko and Locke share the news of the Pearl Station with Jack and the others? If so, will they use it, or at least explore it ? Unlike the Medical Station which seems to still be a secret to all but the few who went there, will any other newly discovered hatches be reported to the 'leaders' Jack and/or Locke?

Are there monitoring (history) tapes of the other stations lying around for the Losties to find?

Will Hurley blame himself and the Numbers Curse for Libby's death?

When Eko discovered the hatch under the airplane, it wasn't covered with much dirt at all. If Locke and Boone were hanging around there so much when they first discovered the plane, why didn't they find it then? All Eko did was stamp his foot on the ground to hear the different sound at that spot. The plane wasn't covering all of the hatch cover, so you'd think Locke would have noticed it, he's quite observant.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
Why would the people at the Pearl station have to use pen and paper to write their observations when there are monitors?

I'm sure that was part of the experiment, too. To see if those people would write their observations for 8 hours without fail, just like the ones who had to press the buttons every 108 minutes without fail.

If Locke and Boone were hanging around there so much when they first discovered the plane, why didn't they find it then?

If I'm not mistaken Locke and Boone did not "hang around" the plane at all. When they discovered the plane it was still hanging from the cliff. Boone climbed into it, it fell off the cliff, Boone was hurt, Locke carried him back to the caves, Boone died. That was the extent of their time at the plane, so I'm not surprised they didn't find the hatch. Or I could be wrong. But I think not. Anyone?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"

Also, they did have to move the plane to uncover the hatch opening, so once it fell I can see how people being around the plane wouldn't notice it.

winter999 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winter999 Click to send private message to winter999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
Don't you find that Locke can dream of somebody real that he's never met? How can Locke dream of Echo's brother?! My theory:
Both Locke and Echo have been face-to-face with the Black Cloud. It also looks like the Black Cloud can read memories. I think that the Black Cloud (or some agent of it) is trying to communicate with Locke and Echo. I think that the Black Cloud has been trying for some time. Notice Echo's brother appears in black, just like Kate's horse, Jack's father, Shannon's visions of Walt, (Sawyer's boar?) Maybe Echo and Locke are getting better "communication" because they had the close encounter with Black Cloud. Could this be the reason the Other's wanted Locke and Echo?

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"

Don't you find that Locke can dream of somebody real that he's never met?

I was thinking that Locke and Eko were psychicly connected in some way, and now that you bring up the black cloud theory, it makes more sense to me.

Spring sig pic by Arkiegrl! Bouncing starfish by Ice Cat!

Swim with me

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-11-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread 05-10-06"
great episode! i think mr. eko is now my favorite character--sorry hurley

actually, it's a PhoenixMons

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •