The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/23 Episode title & Description"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-10-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/23 Episode title & Description"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

From ABCMedianet.com:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/search_lv.htm?prog_num=001648

"Collision" - Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

So, we know that the "tailies" story will one take up one episode. We also get the idea that the "merge" between the two groups isn't entirely peaceful. Of course, the tailies didn't really make a good impression by shooting/killing one of the "fusies", even if it was just Shannon, so that's understandable.

The photos available on the site for this episode aren't terribly revealing - the most interesting one shows Rose handing Jack something that he seems reluctant to take. I wish I could blow them up larger to see what it is.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Good site, thanks! moonbaby 11-10-05 1
 RE: 11/23 Episode title & Descripti... TeamJoisey 11-10-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Good site, thanks!"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

I think Rose is just handing Jack a bowl of food. Maybe she's a lousy cook, lol.

The other pictures of note show Eko with the boy and girl and another of the kids with Ana. After Ana's comment to Eko last night after the woman from their party vanished- "this one is on YOU"- perhaps the kids were taken while under Ana's care.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-10-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/23 Episode title & Description"
I've got the high resolution version and it shows that Rose is holding a piece of crockery or a gourd that is being used as a bowl.

It's also clear from this shot that it happens before the Tailies arrive, because Rose still has Bernard's wedding ring on the chain around her neck. I'll suggest that this scene is early in episode eight. Rose is reaffirming her belief that Bernard is still alive, and Jack's look indicates he thinks she's grasping at a very unlikely possibility.

Another example of Science vs. Faith.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •