URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 353
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"11/23 Episode title & Description"

Posted by skeetergirl87 on 11-10-05 at 09:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 09:33 AM (EST)

From ABCMedianet.com:

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/search_lv.htm?prog_num=001648

"Collision" - Tempers flare when Ana Lucia and her group stumble upon Sayid and the other castaways, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

So, we know that the "tailies" story will one take up one episode. We also get the idea that the "merge" between the two groups isn't entirely peaceful. Of course, the tailies didn't really make a good impression by shooting/killing one of the "fusies", even if it was just Shannon, so that's understandable.

The photos available on the site for this episode aren't terribly revealing - the most interesting one shows Rose handing Jack something that he seems reluctant to take. I wish I could blow them up larger to see what it is.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Good site, thanks!"
Posted by moonbaby on 11-10-05 at 01:44 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-05 AT 01:50 PM (EST)

I think Rose is just handing Jack a bowl of food. Maybe she's a lousy cook, lol.

The other pictures of note show Eko with the boy and girl and another of the kids with Ana. After Ana's comment to Eko last night after the woman from their party vanished- "this one is on YOU"- perhaps the kids were taken while under Ana's care.

"RE: 11/23 Episode title & Description"
Posted by TeamJoisey on 11-10-05 at 03:19 PM
I've got the high resolution version and it shows that Rose is holding a piece of crockery or a gourd that is being used as a bowl.

It's also clear from this shot that it happens before the Tailies arrive, because Rose still has Bernard's wedding ring on the chain around her neck. I'll suggest that this scene is early in episode eight. Rose is reaffirming her belief that Bernard is still alive, and Jack's look indicates he thinks she's grasping at a very unlikely possibility.

Another example of Science vs. Faith.