The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Teddy Bear"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rexie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rexie Click to send private message to Rexie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Teddy Bear"
Question about the teddy bear...I notice some of you said it was the item taken by Desmond before he ran from the hatch..but isn't it the same bear Michael gave to Walt in the park the last time he saw him in the USA? If so...how did Desmond get it, and how did the "others" get it.

Also, did anyone else see a face in the bushes when the "others" were walking past Michael and Echo? I hear it might have been Desmonds.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Teddy Bear AugustGirl 10-20-05 1
 RE: Teddy Bear trigirl 10-21-05 2
   RE: Teddy Bear weltek 10-21-05 3
 RE: Teddy Bear batts 10-21-05 4
   RE: Teddy Bear LostGal 10-21-05 5
       RE: Teddy Bear AugustGirl 10-22-05 10
           RE: Teddy Bear batts 10-24-05 11
               RE: Teddy Bear AugustGirl 10-27-05 13
                   RE: Teddy Bear batts 10-27-05 14
                       RE: Teddy Bear AugustGirl 11-02-05 18
   Ohhh Batts zombiebaby 10-21-05 6
       RE: Ohhh Batts batts 10-21-05 7
           RE: Ohhh Batts volsfan 10-22-05 8
           RE: Ohhh Batts Tahj 10-26-05 12
               RE: Ohhh Batts batts 10-27-05 15
                   RE: Ohhh Batts Tahj 10-27-05 16
                       RE: Ohhh Batts AugustGirl 11-02-05 17
 RE: Teddy Bear Steph_Fan 10-22-05 9
   RE: Teddy Bear ruppiefan 11-05-05 19
       RE: Teddy Bear LostGal 11-06-05 20
   RE: Teddy Bear TeamJoisey 11-10-05 21
       RE: Teddy Bear ruppiefan 11-11-05 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Teddy Bear"
Michael gave Walt a polar bear, not a teddy bear.

I did not notice another face in the bushes, so I will definitely have to go back and watch again.

And welcome to the boards Rexie!

a GothMog original

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-21-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Teddy Bear"
Didn't it look like a child the way the Teddy Bear was being dragged along on a rope? Walt didn't have a bear when he was taken from the raft, but that was the first thing I thought of. Could it be Alex? I don't think that it was Desmond.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Teddy Bear"
It DID look like a shorter, smaller pair of legs, IMHO.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-21-05, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Teddy Bear"
>
>Also, did anyone else see a
>face in the bushes when
>the "others" were walking past
>Michael and Echo? I
>hear it might have been
>Desmonds.

Where do you see the face? At what instant?

LostGal 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LostGal Click to send private message to LostGal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Teddy Bear"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-05 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

I also noticed this. It's after the camera moves slowly through the bushes. You see eyes peeking out. And they're definitely not (oh, I'm terrible with the names), the guide or the Korean.
They do look like the guy from the hatch. It's at the point right before you see them looking through the bushes at the legs.

10-22-05, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Teddy Bear"
I have gone back and watched this scene about 10 times and the only eyes I see are Jin's and Mr. Eko's. Can anyone post a screen shot?

10-24-05, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Teddy Bear"
It actually took me about a dozen times before I saw the face. It's pretty difficult to see, if you don't know where to look, and I'm frankly surprised anybody caught it, unless they knew it was going to be there. The camera pans faster at the point the face is there. Its about 2 seconds before we see 'Jins' face in the underbrush, then Mr Echos face by Jin's.

10-27-05, 07:32 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Teddy Bear"
I'm with Tahj, Batts. I do not see the face. I have played, paused, rewound, and slo-moed about 50,000 times and I do not see a face.

Can you pinpoint where on the screen it first shows up? Upper right? Lower left? Middle? Try as I might, I do not see it.

Anyone have a screen shot?

a GothMog original, bat by IceCat

10-27-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Teddy Bear"
It's the lower left on the screen, and barely visible. Just a second before Jins face appears. All you see is the face. Looks like else anna Lucia, or maybe Desmond. But the face is definately there. I slow-moed it, and It's not as clear in 'Pause'...... I wonder at this point how ANYONE could have possibly caught this unless they didn't have insider information.

In a past episode, I just wanted to mention....... when one of the people go through the 'Swan' bunker, one of the paintings on the wall. One of the drawings on the painting is of the monkey like figure I mentioned awhile back. It's not the first mural painting we see as they walk in to the bunker room, but a different one, on the opposite side of the mural thing. If anyone saw the monkey drawing on the wall, speak up, please, ... because I keep seeing a mirage of the same 'monkey', in jungle like scenes.

11-02-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Teddy Bear"
The camera shot is a pretty tight, close up one of Jin, so one second before we see his face we are fairly close in on the foilage. If Ana Lucia (or anyone else) was actually there, it would be noticable. Very noticable.

Augie's verdict -- no hidden face

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-05, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Ohhh Batts"
This is right up your alley!

A PhoenixMons Creation
You know I love your pictures!

10-21-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Ohhh Batts"
Ohhh, Ok. I see the face. Looks like Anna Lucia kindof to the back, and right, of Jin. MisterEcko (as we are looking at them) is to the left of Jin. Maybe Anna Lucia is 'keeping their back'.

Actually, I am still seeing apparition-like figures in almost every episode. Some are VERY apparent. Some are not. I just stopped reporting them because I've talked myself into believing that I'm just seeing things.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ohhh Batts"
You are not seeing things! Keep posting your thoughts...I enjoy them.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-26-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ohhh Batts"
I really don't think there's another face. I looked at the scene several times and I think the face you see really is Jin's right before you see Echo and Jin together.

Moves courtesy of Syren

10-27-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Ohhh Batts"
Yep, its definately somebody there. Just about 4 feet to the right of Jin. Just below the ferns. If you pause it, you CANNOT see the face. Don't pause it, or slo-mo it.

Its pretty creepy. Like somebody's hiding behind the ferns, looking for whatever Jin and Mr. Ecko is looking for.

That IS creepy. We see the face of 'whoever' before we see Jin's face. .... then Mr. Ecko's face. Looks more like Anna Lucia than Desmond to me.

Trust me..... it's there......

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-27-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ohhh Batts"
Hmmm....so there's somebody that close to them and they don't see him/her? And, how could it possibly be Anna Lucia when we know that she's with the other group the whole time.

I've checked some other forums and no one else seems to say anything about it from what I can tell. Show me a screen shot and I'll believe it.

Moves courtesy of Syren

11-02-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Ohhh Batts"
I'm with you Tahj. I'll bet $100 there is no face there, much less Ana Lucia's.

{Cuba Gooding, Jr. voice} Show me the screen shot{/Cuba Gooding, Jr. voice}

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-22-05, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Teddy Bear"
Posting an invisible spoiler regarding the teddy bear. NOTE: I can't get the link to be invisible. It contains spoilers, so don't go if you don't want to see them.

ABC Media Net's images for episode 2.08 "The Other 48 Days" shows some children from the tail section of the plane. The little girl has a bear that looks the same as the one Jin and Eko saw. The following link has all the pictures released for that episode.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/ph_search/search_lv.htm?prog_num=001648

Also, is there an image of that face in the woods? I would love to see it. Lost-media isn't being cooperative this morning.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-05-05, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruppiefan Click to send private message to ruppiefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Teddy Bear"
The 2 teddybears are not the same. They are differant (Placement of nose. Position of legs)
So that's 4 major stuffed animals from season2... am I missing any "others"
(A) Walt's polarbear
(B) Desmond's Rabbit
(C) Jungle teddybear
(D) Spoilerbear

Hope the new "Sawyerbears" are in stores by Christmas... so I can add one to my list of all the LOST: COMMERCIALIZED GARBAGE that I'm asking Santa for....

LostGal 3 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-05, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostGal Click to send private message to LostGal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Teddy Bear"
OK, I'll see that bet and raise you $1,000.
It's not a whole face, and it's not hidden. It's a pair of eyes peeking out of the bushes. It's right after the camera pans through the brush very slowly, which was why I was paying close attention. It's not hidden, and it's not in the same shot/area as Jin and the guide. I will check the episode on my DVR and see if I can give better details on where it is.

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-10-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Teddy Bear"

ruppiefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-11-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ruppiefan Click to send private message to ruppiefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Teddy Bear"
>
>

Does anyone else think they are differant bears ?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •