The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"My lame attempt at an actual spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"My lame attempt at an actual spoiler"
blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah

In an interview with Damon Lindelof (http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Lindelof/index.html - Thanks Pumpkinqueen), he said this

"Then, equally exciting, if not more exciting, we'll start to see what happens with our brave souls who went out on the raft and how they are going to get back to the island, which takes not one or two episodes but, in fact, eight."

It's only been two episodes and we've already seen them back on the Island. Now it will take eight episodes? Does this mean they are on another Island altogether? That would mean the people who grabbed them couldn't be from the tail end of the plane. They must be the Others.

All I know is Adibisie (sp?) from OZ is on these episodes. I love him.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: My lame attempt at an actual sp... zombiebaby 10-05-05 1
 RE: My lame attempt at an actual sp... Devious Weasel 10-05-05 2
   RE: My lame attempt at an actual sp... Q 10-05-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: My lame attempt at an actual spoiler"
I think maybe he means until they meet up with our original survivors again. I don't think those that were at the end of the episode were "The Others". I also think they are on the same island that they left as well.

Plus they have been know to feed spoilers wrong info. If you recall, Arzt was supposed to be a new character for this season!

A PhoenixMons Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-05, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My lame attempt at an actual spoiler"
I believe it's been clarified someplace that he was referring to it taking eight episodes for the people who went out on the raft to reunite with the rest of their group.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-05-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My lame attempt at an actual spoiler"
I definitely remember them saying pre season that they raft people will not reunite with Jack/Locke/Kates group until mid season 2. I think that is what this means.

So I am agreeing with Weasel. Who couldn't agree with a Weasel wearing such a nice hat, coat, shirt and tie.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •