URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 299
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"My lame attempt at an actual spoiler"

Posted by Maroonclown on 10-05-05 at 02:28 PM
blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah

In an interview with Damon Lindelof (http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Lindelof/index.html - Thanks Pumpkinqueen), he said this

"Then, equally exciting, if not more exciting, we'll start to see what happens with our brave souls who went out on the raft and how they are going to get back to the island, which takes not one or two episodes but, in fact, eight."

It's only been two episodes and we've already seen them back on the Island. Now it will take eight episodes? Does this mean they are on another Island altogether? That would mean the people who grabbed them couldn't be from the tail end of the plane. They must be the Others.

All I know is Adibisie (sp?) from OZ is on these episodes. I love him.

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: My lame attempt at an actual spoiler"
Posted by zombiebaby on 10-05-05 at 02:50 PM
I think maybe he means until they meet up with our original survivors again. I don't think those that were at the end of the episode were "The Others". I also think they are on the same island that they left as well.

Plus they have been know to feed spoilers wrong info. If you recall, Arzt was supposed to be a new character for this season!

A PhoenixMons Creation

Posted by Devious Weasel on 10-05-05 at 02:51 PM
I believe it's been clarified someplace that he was referring to it taking eight episodes for the people who went out on the raft to reunite with the rest of their group.

Posted by Q on 10-05-05 at 03:16 PM
I definitely remember them saying pre season that they raft people will not reunite with Jack/Locke/Kates group until mid season 2. I think that is what this means.

So I am agreeing with Weasel. Who couldn't agree with a Weasel wearing such a nice hat, coat, shirt and tie.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.