The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
This is just a general question.

Locke was the only one who proved as a true miracle as he was able to walk after the crash. Facing possible renewed paralysis after a rescue, which we must assume will happen at some point, would Locke be the one who would have the greatest motivation to ensure they never get rescued?

Will he be the next "guardian of the hatch"? Will our castaways eventually become the next "others"?

Slice and Dice Chop Shop 2005

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis Steph_Fan 10-04-05 1
   RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis winter999 10-05-05 2
       RE: I've got it figured out Maroonclown 10-05-05 3
       RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis ladro 10-05-05 4
           RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis Maroonclown 10-05-05 5
               RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis PhoenixMons 10-05-05 7
       RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis Steph_Fan 10-05-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-04-05, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
My first response to this was: "You are right - oh no, this seems all too possible..." (I'm in the camp of hoping they go home again and have to renegotiate living in the real world.)

But then again, Kate has plenty of motivation for not wanting to be rescued. Maybe that would be easier than a life forever on the run - a life forever in hiding, in an un-findable location.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

winter999 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-05-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail winter999 Click to send private message to winter999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
Just to note (as of Jack's last flashback), Locke is NOT the only one who gets paralyzed and by some miracle can walk again. It happened to Jack's wife, too. And just so happened that Desmond was near-by as well.

10-05-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I've got it figured out"
Is Desmond some sort of Jesus figure? Is this going to go all religious? Oh heck, they are all in Heaven. The Others are in purgatory and the big monster is in the Inferno.

Its a freakin' modern day Divine Comedy starring Kate as Beatrice!!!!!!!

All dogs (Vincent) go to heaven too!!!!!!

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
that is an interesting observation

10-05-05, 09:57 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
Well, there is that big black smoke that we're not sure about. Could be intense fire.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-05-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
Nah, they just haven't elected a pop yet.

Got blog?

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-05-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Motivation - Locke's paralysis"
>Just to note (as of Jack's
>last flashback), Locke is NOT
>the only one who gets
>paralyzed and by some miracle
>can walk again. It
>happened to Jack's wife, too.
> And just so happened
>that Desmond was near-by as
>well.

VERY interesting. I hadn't thought of this before, or seen it written out anywhere. Cool thought... not that I don't what to do with it or anything!

The heaven/hell/purgatory thing, by the way, has been refuted by the writers. I have to say 'whew!' to that, because I didn't like the idea so much.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •