The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
Sorry if this has been floated around before. I did a looksee.

My mom's theory, and I think it s a pretty good one, is that everytime Walt was angry or feeling neglected, Vincent was there.

Walt hit the knot in the tree and Vince was there, Locke raising his voice to Walt. Walt was reading a bird book, not getting any attention, and bird flies into window, Vince was there, polar bear in comic book, Walt mad at Dad and lo and behold, polar bear appears, Vince was there, each time Vince noticing Walt`s anger.

And if I recall correctly, Vincent was found in what I thought to be a quite mysterious way by Locke after the crash.

Could a puppy doggie be the great brain of the Island?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory weltek 04-15-05 1
   RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory Maroonclown 04-15-05 2
   RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory J I M B O 04-15-05 3
 RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory joannie 04-15-05 4
   RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory Roanna 04-20-05 5
       RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory Maroonclown 04-21-05 8
 RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory calamityc 04-21-05 6
   RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory dabo 04-21-05 7
 RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory HistoryDetective 04-21-05 9
   RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory Devious Weasel 04-21-05 10
       RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory Corvis 04-21-05 11
           RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory HistoryDetective 04-25-05 12
               RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory weltek 04-25-05 13
                   RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory dabo 04-25-05 14
                       RE: Vincent Lost 06-01-05 15
 RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory trigirl 10-03-05 16
 You people? wandacal 10-04-05 17
 RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory Steph_Fan 10-04-05 18
   RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory pumpkinqueen 10-05-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
But I don't think the dog is helping him win the backgammon games...Not a bad theory, I just don't think it's right. I won't complain if you/your mom is right, though!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-15-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
My cat is brilliant at backgammon so it always possible. She kinda sucks at Monopoly though.

I also intend to take full credit for this theory is it proves right. Will disown the mom if it fails.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"

i agree. probably just coincidence. after all, being as close as they are, it is reasonable that vincent is around walt all of the time anyhow. there was only the crash and one other short time that vincent was...um...'lost', but i don't read too much into the fact that walt didn't show his powers during those moments.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
There is definitely something up with the dog. I thought at first that maybe it was Vincent with the powers, not Walt. Or that maybe Vincent wasn't even a *real* dog. It's strange how Walt pointed out that Vincent was Brian's dog, not his, even though Brian never mentioned the dog before. (And by the way, isn't "Vincent" an unusual name for a dog? So many questions...)

Roanna 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Roanna Click to send private message to Roanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-05 AT 07:46 PM (EST)

I LIKE Mom's theory. Note, my bunny George has been discovered watching LOST when the DVR starts recording it (my DVR turns TV on but sound muted when it records). I have come home late from work twice to find him watching.

silly rabbit

hey, here's a thought ... have we seen Vincent on screen at the same time as the bird/polar bear/whatever? Maybe he's a shape shifter?

04-21-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
I could be entirely wrong here and maybe one of you can verify but I think Vincent got up and left when the bird hit the window, and I'm almost positive Vincent ran away right before polar bear showed up. Wasn't Locke using the dog whistle to try and find him? Wasn't that the point the polar bear showed up?
Or I'm just crazy and I'll go back to playing Monopoly with my cat cause I always win.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-21-05, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
This may have been discussed, but since they reran the conversation about Locke's sister and his Mother being convinced that the golden retriever who showed up and stared her in the eyes was somehow a reincarnation (or at the very least a message from the sister) I have to take this as a clue about Vincent.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
The dog is Vincent Price then?

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
Wasn't our very first glimpse of "Lost" a view of the jungle through the eyes of Vincent?

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
I think our first view is Jack waking up on the beach amidst the wreckage and panic.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
The very first thing we saw was a closeup of Jack's eye.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
OK, I just thought that I remembered a very early scene that was shot from an unknown observe's perspective and I had the distinct impression that it was Vincent - but I like to make things up too...

a sig by syren (I had mine before you had yours!)

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
So could you make up a story about me and Brad Pitt? Those are the best stories. *gazes dreamily*

Oh, woops, this isn't OT.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-05, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
Jack opened his eye, perspective on Jack. Switch to Jack's perspective, Jack sees Vincent looking at Jack. I think we may be seeing a lot of things from Vincent's perspective without them actually making it obvious that it is Vincent's perspective.

Lost 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-01-05, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lost Click to send private message to Lost Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vincent "
Just came across this thread and find it very interesting. I too believe the dog is freaky. I plan on watching the season over again starting tonight and the dog is one that I will be paying close attention too...amongst a hundred other things, lol.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-03-05, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
Bumping this because now that we are in Season 2 we have more weird Walt and Vincent stuff. Walt appeared when Shannon was in the jungle looking for Vincent. Hmmmm.

wandacal 4018 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-05, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wandacal Click to send private message to wandacal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "You people?"
Are too weird* for words!
This will be all brought up in my "Pre-show"!

Lost with PhoenixMons!

*Weird, meaning, GREAT show stuff!!!

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-04-05, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
In my online perusals for info on the show, I know I read somewhere that the writers had planned to do a Vincent-centric episode, but since the online community had thought of it themselves, they decided to bag it. Darn it! I think that would have been great. If I can figure out where I read that, I'll post it.

Courtesy of Phoenix Mons

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vincent - My Mom's Theory"
it's in here:

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Trans/Lindelof/index.html

thanks AugustGirl

yes, it is a PhoenixMons

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •