The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Next Episode Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-11-06, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Next Episode Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Someone at sucks found this spoiler about which team wins an upcoming award. I don't know if it pertains to the next episode or the following one, but in either case, it shows who does not get fired next week.

Enough filler?

The movie Over The Hedge is coming out May 19. The cast list on the link below includes Lee Bienstock and Sean Yazbeck. It also has Sean's picture if you click on his name. That has to be an upcoming reward and would mean the women lose this week. As I said, it could be a reward for the following week and the women lose two weeks in a row. Would they promote the movie 4 days before the premiere (5/15) or 3 days after (5/22)? I think before.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0327084/fullcredits

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Next Episode Spoiler Estee 05-11-06 1
   RE: Next Episode Spoiler lindan 05-13-06 2
 RE: Next Episode Spoiler ARnutz 05-13-06 3
   RE: Next Episode Spoiler Elaine0 05-14-06 4
       RE: Next Episode Spoiler ARnutz 05-15-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-11-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Next Episode Spoiler"
Interesting... Yeah, that would be a great reward. You get a little piece of immortality in a major motion picture, you're introduced to the wonderful world of voice work, there may be a union card issued somewhere along the line... Looks like Synergy's going to lose one before the interviews. Good spoiler.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-06, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Next Episode Spoiler"
Looks like whenever it's the down to the final 5, the team consisting of 2 people will be heavily favoured to beat the team with 3 people. Is it a coinicdence or fixed?

Eg.

Nick and Amy beat Troy, Kwame, and Bill (A fixed? Somebody came in the very last minute to rent the penthouse)

Sandy and Jenn beat Keivn, Kelly, and Ivana (unforgettable episode where Ivana takes off her skirt) in the M&M Task

Rebecca and Randall beats Adam, Felicia, and Alla in the perfumre task (another fix? There is no way that people can verify the results of how many people have actually called that number for the perfurme)

Only exception is Alex and Bren lost to Craig, Tana, and Kendra in that office Depot task.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Next Episode Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

I think you're right! If the season finale is on 5/22 (as scheduled per tvguide.com), then it would make sense that this task is before the movie premiere. The finale would then have the final four (or maybe even the final three) doing whatever task they plan to do to get to the eventual winner. In the past, the finale included interviews, but that wasn't done last season, so I have no idea what is planned.

...and I would also point out that the two person team usually beats the three person team (as was done above).

Which leads me to speculate a little bit more...

If this is correct and the women lose, I betcha Allie or Tammy (or maybe even both) will be fired this week. Of course, Donald could fire all three, leaving us with just Sean & Lee, but my gut says he won't.

I have looked back on the previous seasons finale candidates records and found that the candidate who ultimately wins the Apprentice has, in the past, had no losses as PM. I did not go through each task for the total win/loss records because at times, some switched teams. The only two left on the show who have had no losses as PM are Sean & Roxanne.

Additionally, I would have to lean toward a Roxanne win at this point because Donald doesn't want to continue to appear sexist by hiring yet another man, plus I just happen to think Roxanne is a better candidate than Sean. I do not believe that Lee, Allie or Tammy could actually win this thing anyway. They've each had their own mishaps.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Sorry for going on... just didn't want to start a whole new thread that would get maybe 3 posts to it.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-14-06, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Next Episode Spoiler"
The finale is not 5/22. I had heard it was 6/5 (can't remember where). TV Guide has the movie reward for 5/15 and for the 5/22 show says the final 4 design uniforms for an upscale hotel chain and the reward for that is a night on the town. If only one is fired that week, then 6/5 would fit.

I can't see Sean winning unless he does great this week or next. He only has one win and they showed him being carried by his team on that one. Roxanne is a good bet for a win, but she hasn't impressed me. She didn't seem to do much on her last win and her other win was impressive when she went against most of her team, but she broke down doing it. But the other three don't stand out either. There isn't a clear winner, but I do feel Trump will pick a woman this time. Maybe it will come out like the Kendra/Tana year where they edit it to make someone look horrible on the final task.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Next Episode Spoiler"
You're right! The finale is 6/5.

I was wondering how my scenario would fit the schedule with 5 people left. It makes more sense now.

2 more tasks: 5/15 & 5/22, then maybe a 2 part finale 5/28 & 6/5

or there could be 3 more tasks and then the finale,

or maybe they will bring back the interviews.

...and I agree, there is no clear winner. I guess we'll if anyone stands out in the next 2-3 weeks.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •